Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Skar's Request a Signature Thread!

Skar

Cool Signatures, guys! Not sure which one to pick...

I must ask, Since your name is TwilightRubix... Do you like Rubik's cube? :)

I love it I have one 4x4x4 and a 3x3x3 at home and I can beat the 3x3x3.

WTF? Creepy why does it say that 'Google' is reading this thread?! :o

Or is it something else and I am stupid..?

Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc

I must ask, Since your name is TwilightRubix... Do you like Rubik's cube? :)

I actually dont have a Rubik's cube, but they were fun to play with when I got bored... I actually did my username because I was looking on Google images for an avatar.

You guys should consider teaming up, and make avatars too! *totallynotbecauseiwantanewavatar...*

*totallynotbecauseiwantanewavatar...*

*totallybecauseIdobetyoucertainlywantanabsolutleynewavatar*

I think your avatar is awesome already!

I think I'll just ocaisonally alternate the signatures.

lol I SUCK at making avatars.. Keep the one you have

you don't want to see it

Posted Image

Hey I'm not Skar but I made one for you. I saw you liked Applejack in a thread so I made a signature with her. By the way, it's a VERY large animation which has 230 FRAMES. The file was too large to upload on any website so I had to lower the quality a bit.

Posted Image

ALSO, SKAR. I hope it's OK with you if I "steal" your people haha ;)

Tell me if it's not.

Hey I'm not Skar but I made one for you. I saw you liked Applejack in a thread so I made a signature with her. By the way, it's a VERY large animation which has 230 FRAMES. The file was too large to upload on any website so I had to lower the quality a bit.

Posted Image

ALSO, SKAR. I hope it's OK with you if I "steal" your people haha ;)

Tell me if it's not.

Awesome it's really great sorry but I would want to have a signature with me and Skystar that would be cool =3 but still this is really awesome :)

Awesome it's really great sorry but I would want to have a signature with me and Skystar that would be cool =3 but still this is really awesome :)

You and Skystar? Who's this Skystar? (Also did you check your mail)

(edited)

Could you make a signature for me? It would be awesome to have Trixie on one side and Derpy on the other. Then, in the center, the word "Super"

Course :D

Could you make a signature for me? It would be awesome to have Trixie on one side and Derpy on the other. Then, in the center, the word "Super"

And here you go:

post-786-0-71024400-1327296364_thumb.png

Edited by Skar

I would like one. Could you try and get my OC pony in it?

Yeah sure. It will be this afternoon though. (It's morning where I am right now, just checking the forums real quick) Post a bare picture of your OC, it would make the sig easier.

Yeah sure. It will be this afternoon though. (It's morning where I am right now, just checking the forums real quick) Post a bare picture of your OC, it would make the sig easier.

Just a tip: If you have the time, make the pony in the pony creator (if they made it there) or if they have the codes, get them. That way, you can choose from a variety of poses. It's what I do when I take an OC request. Feel free to take my advice or leave it though. And sorry about never getting to your signature when you were Diamond Dash; I got caught up in things and kept telling myself I'd do it today or tomorrow and never did.

Hmm could I have one please? I really don't like mine and I would like a better one. Thank you! (:

Course LFP. It'll have to wait until Thursday though. Sorry :/