Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many people know about your love for ponies?

Princes  Cadance

Only my closest friends and my family knows around them i'm extremely open about it but to people i don't know/trust very well i don't scream out loud "HEY I WATCH MY LITTLE PONY!!!" but if someone asked i would say that i liked the show

5 people, all family members. If a someone asked me if I watched the show I would say I do, but for now it is mainly a secret.

Only 4 of my closest friends. No one in my family knows,(I am planing on revealing it to my cousins soon though) I don't know what my parents would do if they found out(they'd probably think I'm gay,which I'm not). So I guess I'm what's considered a closet brony.

Everyone knows. I make it a point to make sure everyone I meet knows, and then I bug them about it until they become bronies. I've converted 6 people so far, and counting. :D Buck the stable. I didn't just leave the stable, I burned it down, and now I haul the ashes around to send a message.

My parents know and so do my close friends.

I don't really know any of the people at my school so I don't feel the need to tell them. I don't think anyone there even knows about bronies to be honest.

All in all, probably about 8 people, excluding you guys of course.

I ordered a shirt yesterday, that number is going to go through the roof!

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...