Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many people know about your love for ponies?

Princes  Cadance

You asked how many, so I'll give a rough numerical guess. Probably about 10. Basically all my family. (I don't have any close friends I keep in contact with anymore :( )

Edited by Apple Bloom

(besides the Internet) 2. One of my friends that dosnt care and the other that thinks I like it... But he's not sure... :ph34r:

Only my little sister and that because she burst into my room and saw me watching an epiosde before i could alt-tab

She made a troll grin but i cut her short telling her if anybody learns(until am i ready to say it myself) she is dead(talk about love and tolerance ;p) But stil manages to get on my nerves about it (she thinks there is no diffence between fim and old gen and she doesnt know english so i cant make her watch ii to prove my point ;/) /rant ends

Mlp? What's mlp? Of course I don't watch that show, I'm way too old for that....

*No one must know >_>*

To be honest though, I couldn't care less if someone found out, no one has yet though.

The only person that knows of my brony-ness is my best friend Tanner. He is also a brony and he would've made an account on here, but his email won't work. When it works he will be known as TwilightZone. Or Something to do with Rarity.

Edited by RainbowDude

It changed from nobody knowing, to almost everyone at work knowing, or assuming anyway. My sister amde printed a Rainbow Dash sticker and I put it on my badge for the fun of it.

No one really knows outside of online. I know my friends would pull the "wtf you watch that!?" scenario and my family just wouldn't understand. I'm going to try to make it to a meetup soon though, so i hope to make some brony friends in the future.

everyone who know me knows I'm a brony

Me too. Almost. Well, my whole group of friends know, and the rest of the school will know when I come back to classes in march.

You know, it's really not that hard to convince people that it is infact cool.