Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do to be in the MLP universe?

Unique Pinkie Pie

i would love to go to the mlp universe but i don't think i could do to much to go. if a portal opened in front of me and i was told if i go thew i would never be able to return i would go thew in a second, but if i had to something extreme i would have trouble doing it.

In all honesty I'd kill a man. 

2w52cu0.jpg

Ok maybe not really but it'd be on the listI'd probably only go if I would stay human, I mean no thumbs? No thanks, I thoroughly enjoy the fact that I can insult by flipping people off without having to say a word. 

Edited by Fresh Meat

I would travel to the distant reaches and uninhabited lands. I would find a cave with pony hieroglyphs carved into the walls.

Discerning their meaning, I would follow the glyphs down a tunnel. That the glyphs were now glowing would not stop me.. The ceiling would drop forcing me to crawl on my hands and knees towards a distant light ahead: Equestria.

By the time I stepped outside, I would already be a unicorn.

Looking back, the cavern would be marked by carvings. A unicorn on one side, and a human on the other.

This entrance to the MLP universe is apparently only good for unicorns/Humans. For anyone else, its just a cave.

• Brohoof 1

I'd listen to all of Justin Beiber's music while watching the entire Twilight Saga while wearing a t shirt that said "SWAG" in giant bold, letters.

Are... are you sure? You could die from so much idiocy together! I salute your bravery, sir. May you succeed or go to whatever version of paradise you believe in.

• Brohoof 1

i don't know if i would do much to go to  equestria. :unsure: (don't hate me for this) in all honesty i think the world we live in is a good place. yes it needs a lot of work and there is a lot of hate out there but this is all what makes us human. i have seen and done acts of kindness that you can see in equestria. i have some good friends and a loving family. there is just one thing that i think this world could use that equestria has...

"MAGIC"   that is what i would love to see

all in all i would like to visit equestria but to go and never return is something i don't think i could do

i'm not going to hate you for this but i'm mind blown i want to leave this world at any possibility due to the fact that

1. "Law and Order" isn't fair in any way

2. there are too many anti-bronies so i cant show i'm a brony in public

3. and the econominy is soo bad i fear i wont have a house to live in

Whatever it took, short of hurting someone else. Also, i would never abandon my family, so they'd either have to come as well, or I'd need a portal, Project Sunflower style. Actually, the Project Sunflower variation of the ponyverse would be ideal!

1. "Law and Order" isn't fair in any way

2. there are too many anti-bronies so i cant show i'm a brony in public

3. and the econominy is soo bad i fear i wont have a house to live in

yes this is true but think about places like this one. there may be tons of anti-bronies but there is how many true bronies here on this site alone. and who knows there may be tons of closet bronies all around you

btw yes the economy is bad but it will turn around it always has. 

what im trying to say is that this world may be hard and may not always be fair but it will make us who we are. even in equestria they have their own challenges to help them become better then who they where.

my final thing to say is "bronies lets ban together and turn this world into a place like equestria"

• Brohoof 1

Anything.

And I mean, ANYTHING.

To be a pony (or to be more specific, a Unicorn)

I would be so happy. Hanging with my pony friends. Eating muffins with Derpy. Chatting with Octavia about cellos.

Stalking Big Mac.

I would travel to the distant reaches and uninhabited lands. I would find a cave with pony hieroglyphs carved into the walls.

Discerning their meaning, I would follow the glyphs down a tunnel. That the glyphs were now glowing would not stop me.. The ceiling would drop forcing me to crawl on my hands and knees towards a distant light ahead: Equestria.

By the time I stepped outside, I would already be a unicorn.

Looking back, the cavern would be marked by carvings. A unicorn on one side, and a human on the other.

This entrance to the MLP universe is apparently only good for unicorns/Humans. For anyone else, its just a cave.

This my dear, is a fan fic in the making. I would read it in a heartbeat. And it it made me experiance all the feels, i would worship it, making it my favorite.
  • Brohoof 1

I would purchase the series from Hasbro (and/or purchase Hasbro), fire all the writers, and turn it into a terrible self-insert show.

At least, that's all I can think of that would get me in the MLP universe...

• Brohoof 1

Going to Equestria and being a Pegasus is my ultimate fantasy (I'd even call it my vision of heaven). I can wholeheartedly say I would give up my fingers for a set of my own wings. In my opinion it would be worth losing one form of mobility to gain another. I would view it as akin to being able to see the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum, even if it meant you had to be colorblind to visible light. Sure, it might make daily life a little bit more difficult (only at first, eventually I'd get used to hooves, not to mention Equestria is built around hooves anyway), but at the same time it opens up a whole new world.

As for what I would do to get there...I'm torn. On one hand I'm not desperate to go there, because I am happy on Earth with where my life is and where it is going. I'm content where I am. However, if I were given the opportunity, I would do whatever it takes to go there. I would push myself to the limit (including life-endangering activities). I mean, it's a whole new world and body to explore, and a whole set of adventures to have, who wouldn't take that opportunity?

Fortune favors the brave, afterall.

For example, if I were J in MIB 3 and I was given that little spacetime-travel device and I was told it could send me to Equestria and make me a pony, but I had to jump-off a skyscraper to make it work, I would do it. (As long as someone puts a landing bad on the ground...just in case. :P).

I wouldn't go if I couldn't stay human. I like ponies, but I don't think I'd want to be one. I'd go if given the opportunity, but I wouldn't sell my soul or kill all of my loved ones. That's not worth it.  But if a bus stopped outside my house and was going to Equestria, I'd leave a note to my family, pack my stuff, and hop in. I'd visit though.

tumblr_m0dz38BFWB1qflerw.jpg

Edited by Vallo

I'd make a deal with the devil.

But deals with the devil always end up screwing you over so it will probably be pretty fucking miserable.

I'd still do it though.

EDIT: I wouldn't want to be a human though... Everybody would think I'm weird and ask me to do stuff because I'm 3 times as tall and I have fingers...

EDIT2: and if I was a human Lyra would rape me...

Edited by Kahr Kunne

Well to get there, I would pretty much do anything really.

But what I would do when I got there, I would go to the library, talk to Twilight Sparkle, then I'll find Pinkie Pie and she'll throw me a welcome party.

Then whilst at said party I would make an acquaintance with Rainbow Dash and the other members of the mane 6, I would move into a house near the town square and explore Cloudsdale. I would then go to the weather factory and try and lend my hoof into weather-making.

I would then go back to PonyVille and go to Sweet Apple Acres and hang with the Apple family for the day.

Anything.

And I mean, ANYTHING.

To be a pony (or to be more specific, a Unicorn)

I would be so happy. Hanging with my pony friends. Eating muffins with Derpy. Chatting with Octavia about cellos.

Stalking Big Mac.

This my dear, is a fan fic in the making. I would read it in a heartbeat. And it it made me experience all the feels, i would worship it, making it my favorite.

I have a human transforming into pony fan fic in my signature below. It was called a "self insert" and that people would hate it...but I haven't had a single negative response yet.