Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do to be in the MLP universe?

Unique Pinkie Pie

Whatever it took, no matter what the cost. If I had to chop my legs off, I'd do it. If I had to watch the entire Twilight series in one sitting, I'd do it. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

To go to theLP universe I would eat a single Pringle, and no more!

Yeah, can't think of any amazing feats of strenght or torture right now :P  

i should of mentioned. you turn into a pony and you can never leave AGAIN and it cant be that easy because you might regret not doing what you wanted 

Edited by The brony master

Hmmmm, I'm not sure If I would even want to be a pony. I've kind of grown attached to my human form xD

Plus it would be kind of cool being 'the first human in all of Equestria'. I could enthrall the ponies with tales of human society and mythology. I would become a celebraty of sorts ^.^

I would then find a nice house in ponyville to settle down, and make some friends!

As for what I would do to get there, just give me an order. I'll do pretty much anything outside of murder.

What would I do to go there?

It can be anything?

Well, okay. I'd say "Woop".

That is all.

But what are my limits for what I'd have to do?

Absolutely nothing. I would have no limits.

Unless it's physically impossible or unless it would bring my demise.

• Brohoof 1

Id most likely do anything. Being a human has worn its welcome on me a bit. It would be wonderful to be reborn as a Pegasus and hang with the mane 6 and all the other ponies. If there was a legit decision to have to do something big to go to the MLP universe id probably kill myself, kill a stranger, burn a town, etc.. But those things would not be tasks to be let into equestria, celestia would not allow that. The hardest test that can be given to a human who wants to live in equestria would to become the human with the most friends. That test is hard because there are celebrities that have thousands, maybe even millions of friends. For a normal person that would be extremely tough to do but would prove your worthiness to live in equestria

• Brohoof 1

I would give up a Klondike Bar.

In seriousness though, I probably wouldn't do much.  If the opportunity arose where a portal to Equestria opened up next to me, I'd walk through it.  Though if some guy said that I had to accomplish some ridiculous over-the-top task, I'd pass.

• Brohoof 3

I would give up eating for a month.

I would really want to be a pegasus, and visit Ponyville to have fun adventures and hang out with all the ponies and Rainbow Dash. :)

I would give up a Klondike Bar.

In seriousness though, I probably wouldn't do much.  If the opportunity arose where a portal to Equestria opened up next to me, I'd walk through it.  Though if some guy said that I had to accomplish some ridiculous over-the-top task, I'd pass.

I was just about to come into this thread with a joke along these lines..

What would you dooooo For Equestria!

Anyways. To be honest I don't think i'd do a whole lot, I mean the fact of having to leave would be trial enough for me. Having to do even more well.. I dunno.

I'm not sure if i'd take the opportunity or not. Even if there wasn't much of any strings(Besides you know leaving your past life behind, and not being able to return..)

Edited by Zygen

I'd do anything! (Especially if it involved me having to go through a crazy test in where I have to sneak around a giant base not trying to be killed while on a mission to destroy Metal Gear) But srsly, I'd do practically anything to be a pony in equestria (preferably a pegasus)

I'm going to be realistic here. I wouldn't lift a finger to get myself into the MLP universe. Why? Well I have no problem with being human. If the MLP universe was a real thing and I belonged in it or was invited into it I'd go for it. I'm not a desperate man so I wouldn't do a thing to get in.  

Edited by Twisted-Bone
  • Brohoof 1

Well, considering what I would do for a Klondike Bar... You all should count yourselves lucky if you survive the sheer horror and pure awesomeness of what I would do to go to Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Just as the commercials used to say "there's no wrong way to eat a Reese's," there's also no wrong way to get to Equestria. Celestia wouldn't allow it. She would likely give you some honorable but difficult task to complete so you could prove you were trustworthy enough to be let in.

So knowing Celestia wouldn't have me do anything immoral, I'd do whatever she asked.

• Brohoof 3

i would sell my soul to the devil. i would go through any torture if it mean't leaving this ugly world and go to the MLP universe as a fully functioning pony. I may claim to not be a brony but equestria sounds and looks like an all around bombastic place to be.

• Brohoof 3

I'd give up the klondike bars.

I'd renounce my material possessions.

I wouldn't do anything stupid though. It's not worth it even if that is in fact my biggest wish in life, it's not worth hurting anyone for. Well I mean, I'd do stupid things but not if they hurt anyone but myself in the process. This world is an ugly place and I'd do a lot to leave it, no matter where I'd end up. (Anywhere besides dead that it)

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

i don't know if i would do much to go to  equestria. :unsure: (don't hate me for this) in all honesty i think the world we live in is a good place. yes it needs a lot of work and there is a lot of hate out there but this is all what makes us human. i have seen and done acts of kindness that you can see in equestria. i have some good friends and a loving family. there is just one thing that i think this world could use that equestria has...

"MAGIC"   that is what i would love to see

all in all i would like to visit equestria but to go and never return is something i don't think i could do