Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Harmonic

Harmonic Revelations

I like him, that pony is really cool!

If I see that fellow I'll be sure to say hello.

This pony is me!

I just ponified myself!

This is how i look like if i turned into a pony.

• Brohoof 1

"I see, so tell be about yourself," the stallion asks, "what is shown is not much. It gives very little about yourself and your life."

-----------------------

So tell me what you think of my OC (if you read the linked bio).

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

"I see, so tell be about yourself," the stallion asks, "what is shown is not much. It gives very little about yourself and your life."

-----------------------

So tell me what you think of my OC (if you read the linked bio).

Well I live in a medium sized house out in Ponyville. I collect artifacts. I have several artifacts from my adventures stored around the house. I live alone. I have some skill with swords and other bladed weapons. Also, ponies are welcome in my house, just not in the basement, that's uh...not...for any particular reason *Nervous laugh*. Only I am allowed down there unless I invite you. I don't have any roommates either, so it's generally a simple life. I have a library of books available in the upstairs of my house, it also has several maps and the like.

I occasionally travel to Canterlot to shop for fine weapons and armor, and to investigate the ruins in the valley below the city. I'm wealthy enough that I can afford some fine items but I'm by no means a noble. Reminds me of the one time that a noble tried to rob me. Let's just say I invited him to my basement and he was never seen again. 

*Grins* I trust you wouldn't tell the guards?

I like your OC, It's pretty original, in my opinion.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

((You added to it))

"Oh I wont, but do not be so quick to admit or suggest that which could get you in trouble," the stallion both assured and warned, giving the unicorn a look.

"Interest, very interesting indeed. You are a collector of artifacts, myself I am a collector of stories and through such both of us are learning of Equestria's past," the stallion says considering what was said before remembering something and saying, "My name is Mythos Gray, and as I said a bit before I look for and gathering stories not only of Equestria itself but of ponies as well. I have traveled across Equestria and beyond, a storyteller and entertainer using the skills I have to actually bring the tales I find to life."

After telling Harmonic Revelations a bit about himself Mythos asks another question, "tell me about your travels, where you have gone and what you have found. What is the mos interesting item you have ever found to date?"

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

((You added to it))

"Oh I wont, but do not be so quick to admit or suggest that which could get you in trouble," the stallion both assured and warned, giving the unicorn a look.

"Interest, very interesting indeed. You are a collector of artifacts, myself I am a collector of stories and through such both of us are learning of Equestria's past," the stallion says considering what was said before remembering something and saying, "My name is Mythos Gray, and as I said a bit before I look for and gathering stories not only of Equestria itself but of ponies as well. I have traveled across Equestria and beyond, a storyteller and entertainer using the skills I have to actually bring the tales I find to life."

After telling Harmonic Revelations a bit about himself Mythos asks another question, "tell me about your travels, where you have gone and what you have found. What is the mos interesting item you have ever found to date?"

Fascinating, nice to meet you mythos. I have travelled far and wide, throughout Equestria and the neighbouring badlands. I have been quite far and wide. The most interesting thing I ever found was some kind of sword, made out of ebony, it was etched with runes I still can't decipher. It's lined with Amethyst. What was most shocking about it was that it was guarded by legions of undead. As you can see by our conversation right now, I could take them.

As for more of my history, I attended Princess Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. However I was kicked out for immoral magic practices. Nowadays I just practice magic in my home, it's more comfortable and easy that way, you know?

You wouldn't know any places I could buy bones or skulls would you? I'm running low. Or better yet, are there any graveyards nearby?

• 2 months later...
(edited)

If you had two superpowers, the first one you could use at 100% and the second only operating at 50%; what would they be?

First superpower: Chronolock

Chronolock is the ability to exist outside of time and space yet inside of it at the same time. The best way to explain it is that you can't be killed and you can time travel, and can also continue existing once the universe no longer exists.

Second superpower: Size manipulation so that I can do things. I know that's ominous but there are reasons for that.

what is your favourite cereal?

I don't eat cereal often, but when I do, it's usually Frosted Mini-wheats.

Sonic, Mario, or Rayman?

Rayman

• Brohoof 2

What is your favorite kind of squid? Post pictures of it too.

Hawaiin Bobtail squid, it's just beautiful.

51fb4cd584d7a2ce200809fee3d34d8b2.png

At what point did you come to accept your squid like nature?

And in a more serious note how awesome am I to you?

I have always accepted my squid-like nature.

You're really awesome and fun to talk to, and pretty good at L4D2.

(To regular Harmonic)

What is your opinion on butter?

Butter is delicious and it is butter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What do you have to say on the rumors of the squid people launching a full scale invasion on the surface?

I cannot confirm nor deny such rumors.

If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?

I'd have to say if I could be anything for one day I would be a fencepost.

Don't judge me.

________

I would be a banana in order to infiltrate the castle in Canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Do you believe, just in this moment, if there is such a thing like a linear absolute time, somewhere across the universe, epic spacebattles with hundreds of starships are taking place, in which interstellar factions decide the future of entire galaxies by fighting over the fate of star systems?