Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Yep, just Lite Shade and King Sombra. And it's all right. I was fine with waiting. Anyways, Lite's OC page is in my signature right down there. Or, here's the pic that you made of her.

HQzm5DC.png

Great that will help out a lot. I'll try to get the mane and tail done a little better this time. If I remember correctly this is the pose you want. Dumb question: Is Lightshade to be the smaller one?

post-8163-0-17212900-1364155889_thumb.jpg

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great that will help out a lot. I'll try to get the mane and tail done a little better this time. If I remember correctly this is the pose you want. Dumb question: Is Lightshade to be the smaller one?

attachicon.gif14iiyo8.jpg

Smart answer: Yes. tongue.png And yes, that's the exact pose I requested for. I really didn't mind the tail and mane and such, to be honest... But, I eagerly await!

Smart answer: Yes. tongue.png And yes, that's the exact pose I requested for. I really didn't mind the tail and mane and such, to be honest... But, I eagerly await!

Alright just one more thing. Did you still want Sombra to have an evil look on his face? And are they suppose to have the coffee cups?

Alright just one more thing. Did you still want Sombra to have an evil look on his face? And are they suppose to have the coffee cups?

No to both of those. No coffee cups and a evil look on King Sombra's face, thank you very much. Yep. Cursescharacterlimits. I hate em.

I don't suppose you have any color swatches or a picture with solid colors that I could use? If not I will try to pick the color best fits. Also just to be sure, his eyes are blue right?

To be honest I just want it to look G4-ish if you want you can change the color to your liking just keep the cutie mark thanks again

Would you be willing to make one have two ponies in it? I want it to have a couple of my OCs

Pony: If you can do two ponies, This OC:

and this OC:

Pose: I kind of want to have the two OCs hugging

Cutie mark: For the first one:

For the Second one:

Other details: Nothing else

Would you be willing to make one have two ponies in it? I want it to have a couple of my OCs

Pony: If you can do two ponies, This OC:

and this OC:

Pose: I kind of want to have the two OCs hugging

Cutie mark: For the first one:

For the Second one:

Other details: Nothing else

Yep I can do that. I'll give you a fair warning though, lately it's been taking me a little longer than usual to get them done. Mostly when the request is complex, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

His favorite color is probably blue (or red) but I'd like his coat to be gray (like the tracksuit). Short tail please.

Ok I hope he likes this color of blue. And i hope he isn't afraid of heights because I made him a pegasus. Let me know what you think and if anything needs changed.

post-8163-0-29350100-1364450837_thumb.png

This is my friend's OC with a color pallet.

post-3288-0-18026800-1364677817_thumb.png

I would suggest probably a pose like this minus the mustache.

post-3288-0-64532600-1364678402_thumb.png

Also, could you try to add in the hat and glasses to where it fits into the drawing style?

Take as much time as you need to. Thanks in advance.

This is my friend's OC with a color pallet.

attachicon.gifspay_pony_oc_by_spay1100-d5zqgpc.png

I would suggest probably a pose like this minus the mustache.

Also, could you try to add in the hat and glasses to where it fits into the drawing style?

Take as much time as you need to. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I should be able to do that. I'll try the hat and glasses, but I can't guarantee they'll make it in. But I'll try my hardest.

Any chance you have a reference picture of what you want your pony to be doing? It would be most helpful if you could post it here.

Here's the picture:

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Yeah, that's my newest and best vector of my ponysona so far, thanks for taking up the challenge. I can tell you beforehand, she's actually not as hard to draw as she looks. tongue.png

Could you do her in this pose?

post-9830-0-82514400-1364688677.jpg

Although she's a pegasus, and Rarity doesn't have wings :V

Hope it's not too hard for you to do, but I really like that pose. If you can't, it's fine. If not, please do her in a pose that is similar enough. Thanks!

Edited by Fireball Rush

(edited)

Hi Arcus, my lovely! I have a couple requests for you, you don't have to do them all, or any (Considering all the work you've done for me <3) But I would really like this pose for SkyeRibbon

post-9480-0-56687000-1364802305.png

or this one.....can't decide lol

post-9480-0-90411300-1365468943.png

Although you'd have to put her eye shape, which is actually just Twilight's eye shape, and here's the picture you did of her Cutie Mark

post-9480-0-81183000-1364802455_thumb.jpg

Oh, and instead of the bracelets, could you do a green ribbon up one of her front legs? kinda like a ballerina slipper? I can find reference if you need it.

I have gotta get separate pictures of my couple lol, also, just for fun! Here's a couple base!

post-9480-0-64452800-1364802850_thumb.png

Just for fun lol

Love you, Arcus!

Edited by SkyeRibbonPwny

No to both of those. No coffee cups and a evil look on King Sombra's face, thank you very much. Yep

Sorry it took so long. You would not believe how complected King Sombra is to do. I'm still not sure It looks good, but I'll leave that judgment up to you. Tell me what you think.

post-8163-0-10226900-1364936673_thumb.png

Sorry it took so long. You would not believe how complected King Sombra is to do. I'm still not sure It looks good, but I'll leave that judgment up to you. Tell me what you think.

attachicon.gifRosey.png

Oh my god, I love this! Thanks a bunch! I really couldn't picture Sombra being happy or anything, but now I know, I guess. Thank you!

Oh my god, I love this! Thanks a bunch! I really couldn't picture Sombra being happy or anything, but now I know, I guess. Thank you!

You are welcome. I wasn't sure how to make him without some kind of evil look since that's all we've ever seen of him. So I'm glad you like it.

Hey I just wanted to check in and see where I'm at on your Que to have a vector made? I don't mean to sound impatient or anything cause I'm a very patient person. Just wanted to see how far down the line Melody was since your Que doesn't seem to be current to me.

Hey I just wanted to check in and see where I'm at on your Que to have a vector made? I don't mean to sound impatient or anything cause I'm a very patient person. Just wanted to see how far down the line Melody was since your Que doesn't seem to be current to me.

Sorry. I didn't recognize who you were at first. Everybody is always changing their names, it's hard to keep track of who's next. I've updated the que and I'll be trying to get through them all soon.

If you're not quite burned out yet, I'd love some manner of vector of my OC, Keystone.

Sorry it's taken me FOREVER to get to your request. Unfortunately when I click on the link you provided in your original request it gives me an error page. Do you have another reference picture of your OC?

Yo, so, I drew this picture of my OCs, and I'd love to have it vectored and avatar-sized, but I'm not sure how possible that is....My scanner wouldn't work, so I had to take a picture of a picture.

Anyways, here it is;

IMG_0086_zps788dcb42.jpg?t=1365451173

(Oh, and please fix mistakes, sorry for not coloring, just flip through my OCs in my digs for colors, or I can edit it in paint with colors if you need them. Well, of course you need them, but if you can't go through my sig, just let me know.)

Yo, so, I drew this picture of my OCs, and I'd love to have it vectored and avatar-sized, but I'm not sure how possible that is....My scanner wouldn't work, so I had to take a picture of a picture.

Anyways, here it is;

img-1352118-1-IMG_0086_zps788dcb42.jpg

(Oh, and please fix mistakes, sorry for not coloring, just flip through my OCs in my digs for colors, or I can edit it in paint with colors if you need them. Well, of course you need them, but if you can't go through my sig, just let me know.)

Yeah I think I can do this for you. I may need to change just a few things if you want them to be basically show accurate. Is that ok?

Yeah I think I can do this for you. I may need to change just a few things if you want them to be basically show accurate. Is that ok?

Yes! Thanks, that'd be great. I'm a horrible artist, so thanks for cleaning stuff up for me as well! I'm sl excited to see what you do!

Hey, Arcus. Something I noticed. You know that Lite-Sombra pic you made for me a while ago? I noticed something odd about it...

CJlDQtk.png

She doesn't have the shadow marking on her flank. Just something odd I saw about it.

Wow, you are good! :o Can you please do my OC? Here she is:

2a94936.jpg

Her name is PassionFlame, and as of now she doesn't have her cutie mark in this picture, but it's a flame. Thanks! :D

Hey, Arcus. Something I noticed. You know that Lite-Sombra pic you made for me a while ago? I noticed something odd about it...

img-1364847-1-CJlDQtk.png

She doesn't have the shadow marking on her flank. Just something odd I saw about it.

Oh no! I can't believe I forgot the cutie mark. I have a tendency to do those last, and by then I'm trying to get it finished. I'll add it when I get off work today.

Wow, you are good! ohmy.png Can you please do my OC? Here she is:

img-1364864-1-2a94936.jpg

Her name is PassionFlame, and as of now she doesn't have her cutie mark in this picture, but it's a flame. Thanks! biggrin.png

I'll add you to the que. Do you have a pose that you want me to use? Also do happen to have a reference of the cutie mark I can use? Or a general idea of it?

I'll add you to the que. Do you have a pose that you want me to use? Also do happen to have a reference of the cutie mark I can use? Or a general idea of it?

Can you have her flying through the air, facing slightly front, but not all the way? And here's a reference for her flame:

mtv6o5.jpg

Thanks! :D