Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whatever the previous pony said about you is now reality. Reaction?

Ganaram Inukshuk

This is based on all of those wild "The user above you is X" games, but it's coupled with "The Pony After Me", plus it's variable, so the game would go something like this:

You, the first poster, say that the user AFTER you is a moderator.

Second poster posts their reaction to being a moderator. The second poster then says that the next poster is glued to somepony.

The third poster posts their reaction to that. And so on.

(Please, keep things clean. And decent.)

NOTE: The primary difference between this and TPAM is that instead of saying a true or false answer, whatever the previous poster says is automatically assumed to be true.

The next pony to post is Electrobolt.

NOTE: If this game is a fail, then I would request this to be locked.

EDIT: I changed the title to be as intuitive as possible. If this is not enough, then I'll request this thread to be locked.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

So basically you make a claim about the next person to post, then said person posts how they respond to that claim as if it had come true?

Anyway, so I'm Electrobolt now, huh? EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN TOLD WAS A LIE!

The poster after me is a pegasus.

So I guess I'm myself...? Nothing changes then :P

Edit: Damn ninja Jade... I'd nap on a cloud then :3

The next pony to post finds him/herself to have turned into an Alicorn

Edited by Travel Map

I'm not pink! I'm purple!

The poster after me wants to shoot me dead for posting a math problem on my blog.

Wrong syntax (I think you're playing the wrong forum game). And for continuity's sake... <Gunshot> The deed is done. Never divide by zero.

TNPTP is a piano.

(edited)

i am most certainly not! im a socket wrench! *rachet* *rachet*

TNPTP

once stared in a bad troma movie

At least I made money...

TNPTP read My Little Dashie and didn't cry.

Guys, read what I have set for this game. It's not a true-false response. It's a reaction to what the previous poster said given what the previous poster said is completely true.

This is based on all of those wild "The user above you is X" games, but it's coupled with "The Pony After Me", plus it's variable, so the game would go something like this:

You, the first poster, say that the user AFTER you is a moderator.

Second poster posts their reaction to being a moderator. The second poster then says that the next poster is glued to somepony.

The third poster posts their reaction to that. And so on.

(Please, keep things clean. And decent.)

NOTE: The primary difference between this and TPAM is that instead of saying a true or false answer, whatever the previous poster says is automatically assumed to be true.

Let me try again: The next pony to post is a piano (and you had better be a piano!!!).

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Arrrggghhhh! I'm a kitty! Sigh. Wanders off to LOL Cats to start a new life.

The next pony is change me back into a unicorn, change MagicalStarRain into a diamond dog, and themselves into Trixie.

Edited by Silverhoof

Totally fine with this. Now watch as Trixie has a cameo in every episode, as well as a lot of things not existing due to being burned.

You are now me.

I've had a sudden change of heart.  Trixie is, in fact, best pony.

Also, ALLONSY!!!

EDIT: ninjas.  Ninjas everywhere.

I'm so hyped on electrolytes, it's not even funny.

The poster after me is faced with the decision of saving the Universe from complete annihilation and receiving a hug from Fluttershy.  If you choose the Universe, you can never receive the hug, and if you choose the hug, the destruction of the Universe is unavoidable.

Edited by antismurf9001