Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This. Is. Epic.

~Master~ Button Mash

As some of you might have seen, I did a bit of an art-bomb last week with a big Vinyl Scratch picture. Check it out here.

Shameless plug aside. Yesterday - with everyone gone due to MLK Day - the picture was still up on the dry erase board. To reduce the chance of it being tossed to the wayside again, I decided to place it on one of the walls and out of the way, to increase the picture's chances of staying up.

Anyway, today, my friend informed me that someone responded to my picture with a picture of their own. I decided to check it out with him when he took his nightly trip to the art room. This is what I found:

post-10346-0-53044500-1358911472_thumb.jpg

post-10346-0-29448800-1358911487_thumb.jpg

So, whoever drew this, great job! Even though I respectfully disagree with your statement. Though Derpy is an awesome pony. ;)

Good news: Looks like I've found another brony on campus. :D

Bad news: I have no idea who they are. :(

Either way, an epic night.

(Decided to make it a new topic, as it more relates to a new discussion rather than my piece alone).

• Brohoof 29

Looks like a pegasister's handwriting. Perhaps this is your chance to find a little love, eh? o; (I watch too much anime...)

Really, though, I would probably get excited if someone did this, as well. Pretty nifty.

• Brohoof 2

What an awesome way to find bronies!

I've met two bronies so far at community college.

One made an announcement the first day of class last semester that he was awaiting season three to begin to which I replied by screaming "BRONY" at the top of my lungs and got up, ran over to him, and hugged the crap outta him.

The other guy was a little less out going but I saw a Derpy pin on his book bag. 

• Brohoof 3

Looks like a pegasister's handwriting. Perhaps this is your chance to find a little love, eh? o; (I watch too much anime...)

Really, though, I would probably get excited if someone did this, as well. Pretty nifty.

Good point about the handwriting. Not to mention I did get a random brohoof from a girl a few days ago walking back to my dorm. Maybe this is the same person? :)

• Brohoof 1

Anypony got any idea how I should try to find out who this is? I'm tempted to write my phone number on the bottom of the paper to see if they'd like to have a little meet-up. I've been considering starting a brony club on campus, maybe this is a good first step?

• Brohoof 1

That's awesome. Reminds me of something I would have done back in high school, only back then I was everything Gir from Invader Zim.

Not sure I'd leave my number anywhere someone who is against bronies could get a hold of it, could lead to some serious spamage. Start wearing Scratch stuff a lot and look for the one wearing all the Derpy stuff. Or have your friend ask the teach if they know who put it up.

Radical!

I wish there were bronies when I went to college...

What am I saying?

It was Generations 1 and 2 back then!

Back on topic: maybe you can find campus love. 

Don't forget to put a Vinyl Scratch pin on your door to keep the other people out while you two have fun.

(edited)

You could always put up another picture in response, or just add text to yours and ask if they want to meet to discuss this serious issue of best pony in person.

A back and forth with pony pictures? It would be like "The Lake House" but with ponies. :P Awesome. :D

Radical!

I wish there were bronies when I went to college...

What am I saying?

It was Generations 1 and 2 back then!

Back on topic: maybe you can find campus love.

Don't forget to put a Vinyl Scratch pin on your door to keep the other people out while you two have fun.

Campus pony love would be awesome. I think I've been friend-zone'd by my pegasister lady friend, and I got a little depressed when I saw that one brony couple from Germany in the new documentary. *soulful sigh of an oncoming daydream*

I could probably make something out of the Vinyl sticker that came in the trading card box. It could read "Do not disturb - making wubs." :lol:

That's awesome. Reminds me of something I would have done back in high school, only back then I was everything Gir from Invader Zim.

Not sure I'd leave my number anywhere someone who is against bronies could get a hold of it, could lead to some serious spamage. Start wearing Scratch stuff a lot and look for the one wearing all the Derpy stuff. Or have your friend ask the teach if they know who put it up.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that it might not be a good idea. I think I'll ask him to ask the teacher who made it. I just hope they have the same teacher and that it's not a shared room (again, because I was just there hanging out when I made that, I don't take classes in that building this semester).

Wearing Vinyl merch works perfectly, because I should be receiving a Vinyl Scratch seatbelt belt in the mail shortly (thank you Hot Cash :D).

UPDATE (from phone, I know its sideways): Just got back from putting up my picture in response. Again, the room was empty, nopony none the wiser.

post-10346-0-91049500-1359002474_thumb.png

Lets see where this goes.

It's kinda messy, I know. I was kinda rushing it before my ground school lesson.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 2

Well it's obvious what you must do now AtomicBassCannon; put up a third picture then set up a camouflaged outpost nearby from which you might observe the secret resident brony on your campus.  Once you have identified said brony, you must establish contact, and proceed to engage in fun and delightful brony shenanigans.  You have your orders, go, Go, GO!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

• Brohoof 2

This is so awesome ( and i couldn't agree more with the person that made derpy) and i think that you should reply to his image with another one, it would be interesting, and i hope that you find the brony in the campus  :D

Well, that sounds like fun. Too bad you don't know them though.....

IT IS NOW A TREASURE HUNT!!! THE TREASURE IS A NEW BRONY FRIEND!!!

Btw, you are both wrong. :/

I'm currently working as a cashier. In one of the registers is a compartment we've been using as a take a penny leave a penny bowl, dropping pennies in there anytime a customer doesn't want their change. One day I noticed a thin strip of paper taped inside that says "Pinkie Pie is Best Pony". Later I learned, to no surprise, my coworker Seth- who was the one who got me to watch FiM in the first place- was the one to put it there. But, later on I found a new note inside that said "No, Rainbow Dash is Best Pony". I've used the first note to tactifully bring mlp up with some other coworkers but have yet to determine who the other brony is.  

Edited by ByTheTides
  • Brohoof 1

Well it's obvious what you must do now AtomicBassCannon; put up a third picture then set up a camouflaged outpost nearby from which you might observe the secret resident brony on your campus.  Once you have identified said brony, you must establish contact, and proceed to engage in fun and delightful brony shenanigans.  You have your orders, go, Go, GO!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Derp, yes derp!!

rainbow_dash_salutes_american_soldjers_b

This is so awesome ( and i couldn't agree more with the person that made derpy) and i think that you should reply to his image with another one, it would be interesting, and i hope that you find the brony in the campus  :D

Been done. That's what my last post was about. I whipped up a quick Rainbow Dash sketch of her "So Awesome!" face expressing delight about another brony being on campus. I sneaked in and hung it up earlier today. Now to play the waiting game.

Gimme a minute and I'll rotate the picture the right way.

That's quite a positive experience. It's just too bad you don't know who the other brony is. Wouldn't it be funny if they were a member of these forums?

That would be epic. If I figure out who they are I'll ask them if they're on here. If not, I'll point them to here. :)

• Brohoof 3

That's really cool. The most I ever got on campus was a few months ago when I was walking around with my "20% cooler" shirt and some random guy walked up to me and told me Vinyl Scratch is Best Pony.

(Say AtomicBassCannon, what college do you go to? :D)

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

She responded! :D This just gets better and better. :)

post-10346-0-48916900-1359057114_thumb.jpg

Now, what should I put up next? Maybe two ponies brohoofing? And what should I say to arrange us meeting?

Just noticed some text got cut off. I'll go check again once my next class lets out.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 3

If you want to go the brohoof route, just draw one half of the pic. As in only draw one of the ponies doing the brohoof and make the edge of their hoof meet the edge of the paper. Then she should reply by completing it. If you want to meet up I would say that would be the best pic to suggest so on.

• Brohoof 1