Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Gears of War 3 online

Cuhpcakes

Anypony else here enjoy the competitive edge to this series? Because I simply adore it! The feeling of ripping opponents to pieces with a gnasher or even blowing off a head clean with a longshor of boltok pistol is such a rush!

Yes the sawn-off really seems to get people aggrevated, I'm currently unlocking Golden Hunter and the only gold medal I'm missing is the sawn off(missing around 500 kills) and you won't believe how much hate mail I get!

I miss using the Gnashet, I'm one of those "tryhads" who wall bounces and strafes. I can't stand using a rifle or pistol(except Boltok) because if I wanted to spray and pray I'll just play COD.

What's your gamertag, maybe we can play together? :)

Man, I wish I had more people to play Gears with. I absolutely love it, but I always end up ditching mutliplayer titles after a few weeks if it's just me playing. They're just not the same without friends.

If you guys want to set up a game here though, I'm all in. I'd love to join, Gears is seriously like, my favorite competitive shooter out there. I know I have one of those Xbox gold trial codes lying around somewhere...

• Brohoof 1

I know exactly what you mean, I only play gears when my friends would play with me because I can't play a multiplayer game by myself... it's boring. I have a wide selection of single player games to keep me occupied till my friends show up.

My gamertag is : "DeLUhsion" when you add me tell me something like "I love my little pony" so I know who you are :)

I don't like to grab "power weapons" except if I have to clutch when my team is losing bad or when it's a sniper cause I love it. Sawn off's range is awkward and after that 1 shot you're completely vulnerable... I can't wait to get Golden Hunter alreaddy!