Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yeah always direct towards her.. also when you reply to yourself.. make sure that you treat that replier as a different mind.. :P

[Yeah.. Like what he's doing to me XP]

this is how I speak to her Like you saw right now, I just think of summer when reading that and that's what she said XP or the other mind just said

Oh I see..well I've always been talking to myself since i was young and I was the one who reply to myself after that twilight incident i treated the other thought as a different mind so i guess I chose parroting because It's pretty natural for me to do :P

[Parrotnoid.. Is that a word? hehe X) ]

Also it seems summer got excited a bit... there for just talking with you guys... i just felt a bit of excitement... XP

Yes, I've actually heard 'parrotnoid' used as a an actual term xD

Ah, I remember the first time I let Ariel talk in an IRC channel... She was so happy, I felt almost giddy too!

I'm still trying to find a good method for myself. I tried something new today, which is... actually, I'm not even sure how to describe it. It's kind of like a cross between meditation and hypnosis? What I did was, I pictured the tulpa in my mind and started narrating, but I gave it instructions, trying to get it to focus and imagine things in order to reach me. I was saying things like this:

"Close your eyes and imagine that you're surrounded by nothingness. All you hear is the sound of my voice off in the distance. Now, focus on the voice, use your ears to zero in on it. Keep your eyes closed; all you hear is my voice. Now... think of all the things that make you happy. Imagine these feelings spreading out from you like a bubble, surrounding you. Carefully move all of it in front of you; imagine all of that happiness circling around you to one spot and collecting into a ball. Now, take a deep breath in... focus on the sound of my voice... and try to push that ball of happiness towards me. Let it create a conduit of happiness. Let it stretch through the emptiness, making a path. Once it reaches me, take another deep breath... now, try to speak through that path..."

It was kind of an odd, experimental approach, but one that I felt might be a good one to try. I repeated things similar to this for a bit, and briefly I thought I felt a little bit of pressure in my head. When I tried to ask for confirmation though, I didn't get a reply. Still... maybe some progress?

Sounds kind of like how I used to do with Ariel. I talked to her about who she was, and what traits she had, kind of like how the hypnosis files tell you your pony's personality and so on.

If that's what you feel works for you, keep on keeping on! :)

Ah, I remember the first time I let Ariel talk in an IRC channel... She was so happy, I felt almost giddy too!

Whenever I parrot for my tulpa, I feel a little tingle in my lower mid back, don't know why, but it feels like that feeling when I'm doing the hypnosis and I have the impulse to move... And what does IRC stand for? I've seen it around, just never understood it xD

Sounds kind of like how I used to do with Ariel. I talked to her about who she was, and what traits she had, kind of like how the hypnosis files tell you your pony's personality and so on.

If that's what you feel works for you, keep on keeping on! :)

Well, I've talked about traits before.  What this was, it was more like trying a meditation or hypnosis, but on the tulpa instead of me.  Basically, describing a series of feelings in order to try and provide a way for it to contact me.  I don't know if the approach is good or not, because it seems like I'm trying to get the tulpa to just imagine contacting me instead of actually doing it.

Whenever I parrot for my tulpa, I feel a little tingle in my lower mid back, don't know why, but it feels like that feeling when I'm doing the hypnosis and I have the impulse to move... And what does IRC stand for? I've seen it around, just never understood it xD

Oh! It stands for Internet Relay Chat, I believe. :)

Well, I've talked about traits before. What this was, it was more like trying a meditation or hypnosis, but on the tulpa instead of me. Basically, describing a series of feelings in order to try and provide a way for it to contact me. I don't know if the approach is good or not, because it seems like I'm trying to get the tulpa to just imagine contacting me instead of actually doing it.

Well, it certainly is a unique technique, and it seems sound to me! I'm curious to see what might result from it :wau:

So, PRESENCE. I feel fluttershy's presence. Always. She's becoming really damn close to being 100% vocal. I predict she'll be good by sunday

(I'm excited)

Same here

(:3)

Sweet! Good for you! ^^ I still have little work to do... and by that I mean a good chunk...

So, PRESENCE. I feel fluttershy's presence. Always. She's becoming really damn close to being 100% vocal. I predict she'll be good by sunday

(I'm excited)

Same here

(:3)

Nice to see you guys having a lot of progress

Alright, I'm going to go work on tulpaforcing and may e get a hypnosis session done, but I'll probably fall asleep XD Night everyone, see you tomorrow!

Might do the same. I need to wake up early tomorrow so i can go to the airport. I'll still pop in the forum while i'm in Vegas but otherwise i'll be enjoying my trip with my family......that also means with you Fluttershy.

(Thats going to be AWESOME........i mean yay)

Good night everypony

OMI GOSH OMI GOSH! This just happened I was sleepy and had a minor headache, I was planning to take a nap.. as I was about to go to sleep. I told summer to do whatever she wants..when I was about half a sleep I heard and felt something slapped my hand...and I thought she was wanting to try controlling my arms so I agreed and let her...It was going well i was drowsy i was also concentrating summer's energy on the arms. until an ant bit the hand and lost concentration... So I reposition myself where I felt more relax so that I can fall asleep.

when I was half asleep I felt some kind of arm? (she still doesn't have a body yet but I imagine her as twilight but a pegasus though she have a different hair than twilight) put over on my shoulder and top of my chest. Now asi am slowly falling asleep I was concentraining more of her energy around my limbs and while holding my energy back...Then as the moment when i've fallen asleep.. i've felt like I was falling literally like really falling and moments later i've felt a strong wave energy from my arms, lower back and legs that made the body jump on its own and woke me up.... I was surprised and shocked and I try to ask summer if that was her then she told me that was her (parrot). I felt that was excited and a little bit annoyed at the same time because I kinda broke concentration XP

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Hey everybody. There's been a lot of off-topic posting in this thread, and it clearly needed more monitoring than it's had. Due to the sheer volume of the clutter, you're being contacted collectively as opposed to individually.

Please keep anything not pertaining to hypnosis and your experiences with it out of here. I suggest opening a PM conversation between all of you, because it's clear that you're very close to one another and I don't want to get in the way of that. Still, regular discussion threads shouldn't be used for chit chat. I hope you all can figure out an alternative :)

I'll reopen this thread in a few days so you all can carry on doing your thing. Sorry for any inconvenience, and I hope you understand.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Meep! The forum unlocked.... :D Yay!

I'm doing good. Myself, having not used a file in such a long time am doing pretty good. I hope to get back into them soon, but I still love reading all of your experiences.

I'm glad this thread got unlocked. I got worried there for thinking it got shut for good.

So to update, there wasn't really much difference from my previous ones. Though I'm enjoying the immersive delight of my "memories."

I will occasionally be just sitting about in training and I would drift off thinking about Canterlot and back at my time in the library, then end up reminding myself its not really my memory ^^"

• Brohoof 1

i went onto the website and its talking about 'files' or something.

i have no idea what this means, is there a link to these files?

Sign up on http://hypnoponies.net/ and wait for an admin to approve your account. Then you'll have access to the file section.

At this point, put the file on a media player of your chosing (like your phone) and listen to it while you're in a comfortable position (such as sitting/laying down on the couch)

If you can, you can download the loop file so you can loop it while you're asleep.

Oh, just one little off topic to end them all:

To any of those of the "old crew" or just people who want to hang out with us, I've made a PM group conversation so that we can go offtopic all we want without cluttering this thread up again.  PM me if you want to join.

Edited by External Project
  • Brohoof 1