Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Yes! Purple is my favourie colour, one of my bedroom walls is painted purple haha

Purple is my favorite color too! My walls aren't purple but most everything else is LOL. I wish I had purple walls. I was first drawn to Twilight because she is purple but 5 minutes later I fell in love with her character too. 

Purple is my favorite color too! My walls aren't purple but most everything else is LOL. I wish I had purple walls. I was first drawn to Twilight because she is purple but 5 minutes later I fell in love with her character too. 

Haha that was exactly how Twilight became my favourite pone too! :D

Oh hey, purple is my favorite color as well.

If we get too many more people who's favourite colour is purple we're going to have o make a purple fan club too! 

Edited by Shred Guitar Brony

Exactly! Purple forever! LOL :D

The Joker from Batman and Dimentio from Super Paper Mario (See my sig) also favor purple, so you're definitely onto something.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Twilight is definitely best pony!

I made this a while ago ^^

post-26402-0-87383800-1398459886_thumb.gif

I will say it again: TARA STRONG IS HOT.

We know she's hot, bro. She totally takes full advantage of it when she can, too. ^^

Twilight Sparkle never fails to make us happy. Heck, on my Pokémon Y game, the player's name is called Twilight. Let's keep rooting for our princess!

I just got X myself, if you ever catch a Rapidash or evolve a Ponyta, be sure to name it Twilight Sparkle! ^^

twilicorn_is_on_fire_by_mlartspecter_d5y

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 2

Howdy folks!

Ah yes Twilight is adorkable.

(Why ya think i have Twilight in her coronation gown as my avatar ;) )

As far as Tara Strong goes.

If you fans check out YouTube there are plenty of great moments of Tara at various Brony Conventions that she attended.

One of the funniest I saw was the Canterlot Gardens Panel years ago Tara cosplayed Twilight.

I was like: :yay:

The audience got kick out of it.

Even Andrew Francis (Voice of Shining Armor) said: TWILEY!!

:lol:

But yes I know shes hot.

Shes DDG (Drop Dead GORGEOUS :wub:  )

She is Queen Twililicious afterall ;)

See ya!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Twilight Sparkle fans! I'm writing a parody song of Weird Al's CNR, it's going to be a tribute song to our favorite adorkable princess!  If anyone would like to suggest a song lyric; post it here.  Thunder Dash is helping me as well!

• Brohoof 1

Cool story, bro.

If I had a Twitter, I would SO troll Tara Strong.

Dude. Why would you want to troll the voice of the namesake of this fanclub? And Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and Timmy Turner from The Fairly Oddparents, and about 5 million other characters in video games and TV shows...

• Brohoof 6