Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Count me in~! I love Twilight so much! Even though I feel her personality in the beginning of season four was sort-of pained, by the end of it I had the warm and fuzzies about her again. Hooray!

Twilight_Sparkle_Pixel_Run.gif

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie are two of my favorite characters. When I first started watching the show a few months ago I was struck by how much I identified with her. She was so studious and didn't see the value of friendship while engrossed in her studies. I was sort of the same way in my college years - plus I was sort of shy. I love how each pony is so well rounded personality wise - I think that is why they can be so relatable.  

I recently watched the episode in season 2 in which Twilight had a meltdown because she couldn't find a problem amongst her friends to fix in order to write her "today I learned" letter to Princess Celestia so she enchanted her stuffed animal and made a problem. What a good episode, also the first episode in which I really started to notice how great the animators are at using the eyes to express feeling. 

• Brohoof 4

That's it!  100 pages at last in Twilight Sparkle fan club!

She may return in season 5 with magic this spring on Discovery Family.  So no matter what with Valentine's Day, I would love to give out some gifts.  :D

• Brohoof 2

img-3484993-1-full.gif

Now we only need the right music.

Perfect.

I looked at this pic the whole day and i grinned like the biggest idiot. :P

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 8

This set off my nostalgia meter ten million-fold.

you_look_strange__spike_by_cannibalus-d8

If you don't get the reference, that character is Spike from the "Land Before Time" series. :)

• Brohoof 4

I love The Land Before Time series! :)

Same; Land Before Time and all of the sequels was my big thing back in the day. :) <3

• Brohoof 2