Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

I am deeply sorry if I have offended anypony, but I think that Twilight from human world deserves a fan club of her own. I mean she might look and sound the same way our Twilight does, same goes to Spike, but she is still a different character. One can get really confused here now, seeing 2 different Twilights in one thread.

...if-if that is okay with you. :(

Well Twilight Sparkle is Twilight Sparkle. If the staff finds out there was another fan club like this, then probably it's most likely that they'll merge the club and its post into 1. No Matter what kind of pony or form twilight sparkle is, I will still love her right next to fluttershy, but we will still love her no matter what she is.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I do Love twilight sparkle too, but there are many reasons Why I love her. She's cute and adorable as a filly. She's smart & creative, Her love for books, has a lot of excitement energy, and Her smiles.

You're not the only one.

sig-4154203.fd4101fc9372ad36246e90d5b167

I find her interesting as I love reading my books, I have about three shelves full.

Edited by Mezcass
  • Brohoof 3

I've met Paz in Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain..... :SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:, SHE SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CUTIE, INNOCENT, AND SMALL FILLY TWILY  :wub:

I would love to show a vid, but it has a scene that may be inappropriate to this thread  :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

I've met Paz in Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain..... :SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:, SHE SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CUTIE, INNOCENT, AND SMALL FILLY TWILY  :wub:

I would love to show a vid, but it has a scene that may be inappropriate to this thread  :kindness:

I KNOW RIGHT!  :P Because Tara Strong.

Edited by Light Blade

The 1st picture on the attachment does look cute and adorable and the last picture on the attachment looks beautiful.

Indeed ^_^

In my opinion.... This is the cutest face that I have ever seen in season 5!! :love: :love: :kindness::wub: :wub:

post-30211-0-38063000-1445479097_thumb.jpg

I would kill for a smile like that :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Indeed ^_^

In my opinion.... This is the cutest face that I have ever seen in season 5!! :love: :love: :kindness::wub: :wub:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would kill for a smile like that :wub:

This picture is she's surprised from the last Saturday's episode, and I'm curious with it too! :D

• Brohoof 1