Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Applejack is my pony wife if I ever had one! I love her so much and her personality just gives me a happy kick in the butt! Much love!

I especially love the fanart of her where her name is a little messy and all over the place. I'd also love to see her wear a scarf! She's such a ponybabe!

Edited by Collibri

Seeing as how I've done this for several other ponies, as I'm not as artistic as some folks, next in my list of ponies to cover, seven ‘reliable’ things that Applejack can teach us about honesty, which I think she does fairly well at demonstrating.  

1. Reliability is honesty in action, the truly honest individual is one that others can rely upon.
  2. Real honesty is more then what you say, it’s rooted in what you do and who you are.
  3. Honesty and honor are two sides of the same coin, holding to one will produce the other
  4. Like it or not, if you are honest about it, where you came from will shape where you are going, your choices can make this a strength or weakness
  5. True strength is not found in what a pony does, but in who she is.
  6. Always be true to who you are, anything else is not worth the struggle.
  7. The things that you love should inspire drive and devotion.
  • Brohoof 2

Apple jack is definitely my favourite (after Fluttershy of course) she is very logical, somewhat more logical than twilight in my eyes. Don't get me wrong Twilight is incredibly intelligent but she is more book smart, Apple jack just seems to know a lot more about Friendship than the other ponies - i must think this because of her loyalty. I love the friendship she has with everyone but her relationship with rarity makes me sad for some reason... 

• Brohoof 2

Yeehaw. Time to show love for my home state with my favorite country gal.

sig-4424585.2791-applejack-texas-flag-my

sig-4424585.flat,800x800,075,f.u8.jpg

sig-4424585.texas_applejack_wallpaper_by

You're from Texas? Why do you guys hog all the Whataburgers? It's not fair, we need Whataburger in Minnesota, dang it!!!

Nice pics though.

You're from Texas? Why do you guys hog all the Whataburgers? It's not fair, we need Whataburger in Minnesota, dang it!!!

Nice pics though.

Originally. I love me some Whataburger. I've been in a Whataburgerless New York City for 10 years...but my family is moving to San Antonio in August.

My wife already tries to sound like Applejack to fit in...j/k.....kind of. 

PS Happy St. Paddy's Day!

brindemos_by_ahumeniy-d4nwur5.png

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 1

img-2919808-1-449942__safe_solo_applejac   

Just got back from an Underway with my ship and missed applejack so much!!!!!!!! had to post this pick because it got me through some tough days

Edited by countryman
  • Brohoof 7