Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't know if this post was already made but I just skipped.

Recently applejack has getting lots of hate as a background pony. But after simple ways was released I just have 1 thing to say to those people that say that.

STFU APPLEJACK JUST GOT A SPOTLIGHT SO BEAT THAT HATERS.

So yeah

Edited by Rift enchanted

I don't know if this post was already made but I just skipped.

Recently applejack has getting lots of hate as a background pony. But after simple ways was released I just have 1 thing to say to those people that say that.

STFU APPLEJACK JUST BEAT RARITY ALL YOU HATERS. BEAT THAT.

So yeah

Don't insult Rarity.Ever.

I'm an Aplejack fan too,but Rarity and Applejack fans have a very old deal.

Neither Rarity fans will say nithing against Applejack,and neither Applejack fans will say nothing against Rarity.

Please,edit your post and be more respectful,please :)

Neither Rarity fans will say nithing against Applejack,and neither Applejack fans will say nothing against Rarity.

Moderator wannabe much?

There's a possibility he meant "Applejack just beat Rarity" as in Applejack has been given a big spotlight compared to what Applejack haters might believe.

Moderator wannabe much?

Nahh. He simply told someone to not insult Rarity. That's not against site rules, so he's not acting like a mod by trying to enforce the rules without a badge :D

I mean, I can say "Rainbow Dash is such a bitch and I hope she leaves the show forever, that awful, disgusting pony" (don't mean it, RD and RD fans, just using you as an example ;) ) and nothing will be done at all unless I was doing it to deliberately antagonize some other dude or some dude cusses me out for saying so :D 

There's a possibility he meant "Applejack just beat Rarity" as in Applejack has been given a big spotlight compared to what Applejack haters might believe.

>tfw the topic of best pony (and 2nd best pony ;) ) haters is a constant topic of discussion in both fan clubs  :umad: 

Alrighty, then, time for some pictures of second best pony :D

Look deep into their eyes :blink:

Applejack_and_Rarity_look_to_their_side_

Such troll, much wow

applejack_is_best_troll_by_musapan-d4nxl

• Brohoof 1

Oh.Then a thousand sorries ;)

But with time i saw a lot of messages with double meaning,and i didn't wanted more hate against rarity,so i said that :)

And i don't want to make the job of a mod(That job is for the big ones :P )

Am I aloud to be irritated at my boyfriend and his brother for thinking that apple jack sounds like Reba? No hate towards Reba but seriously, how do you think that just because of the heavy accent? *Facehoof*

DeviantART's VIIStar gives us a custom Applejack:

applejack_custom_by_viistar-d6lmhcm.jpg

Wow <333 I love it :D

I'm currently working on a fan-fic about AJ, series of comics about AJ and short clip XD I'm not sure how, but my love for her somehow increased. And I'm going to show that love. 

DeviantART's VIIStar gives us a custom Applejack:

applejack_custom_by_viistar-d6lmhcm.jpg

I!!!!NEED!!!!IT!!!!

*runs to where that figure is*

:P

Aw...they rock (bad for me :( )

I can draw everything,but Applejack :(

I just...i just don't manage to draw her well :(

(Don't ask why :P )

Aw...they rock (bad for me :( )

I can draw everything,but Applejack :(

I just...i just don't manage to draw her well :(

(Don't ask why :P )

I know how you feel XD It took me 4 months to learn how to draw her properly and it's still faaaar from perfection :D But I'm trying. I hope there's gonna be Applejack Appreciation Day this year and I want to do something special.

I know how you feel XD It took me 4 months to learn how to draw her properly and it's still faaaar from perfection :D But I'm trying. I hope there's gonna be Applejack Appreciation Day this year and I want to do something special.

But that's the problem.I can draw nearly evevry character from MLP(rarity included),but when i try to draw Applejack,something goes bad always :(

Is like a curse :(

• Brohoof 1