Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

img-2754455-1-tumblr_n7ebaaZPUl1s9btimo1

Cute cute poni writing in a journal  :wub:

AJ never ceases in her cuteness!

applejack_is_listening_by_redpandawha-d5

(edited)

I just woke up and was afraid that AJ's match with Zecora is probably very hard, but I'm happy to see her winning :D ALL THE APPLE LOVE  :catface:

img-2751134-1-large.jpg

Don't worry friend we are apples to the core am ah right ya'll?  :catface: This is Our army motto *applejack fans,the few the proud* apple republic marine corps you should be proud to be an applejack fan and if you are not :okiedokielokie: i got mah eyes on you! :okiedokielokie:

Just saw Equestria Girls for the first time, AJ even dominates EG style :D

img-2749386-1-Equestria_Girls_Applejack.

I find her the best one out of the mane 6 as humans besides rarity  

img-2749388-1-tumblr_inline_n79zsvyru71r

Our Apple Queen  :huh:

Apples(for us) probably acts the same way that Spanich acts for popeye the sailor man

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack is perfect pony that lives in Sweet Apple Acres. With honesty, we love to be in our apple family club.  :D

• Brohoof 3

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

(edited)

Applejack is perfect pony that lives in Sweet Apple Acres. With honesty, we love to be in our apple family club.  :D

You mean *apple republic marine corps* this fan club will turn into a nation mark my words comrade one day things will change we will show the world that the applerepublic has risen and we are stronger than ever and applejack is not a background pony! :okiedokielokie: Are you prepared to fight comrades!!!!!!!!? Who's with me!!!!!? 

*Quotes are from: viktor reznov cod waw, dreadnought unit from red alert 3 and the soviet conscript of red alert 3*

Edited by Saudi brony

A few of my newest AJ wallpapers for my iPone

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I love that middle one in particular!

By the way, for all those interested, I went to Build A Bear today and was given a leaflet for AJ which states her release on 4th July, not sure if this overrides the 11th July date or whether that was the original date :S

I got complimented on my AJ tag by the people serving me :D

@ A.V. and Undecided

By the way, for all those interested, I went to Build A Bear today and was given a leaflet for AJ which states her release on 4th July, not sure if this overrides the 11th July date or whether that was the original date :S

Hmmmm.... That's one day before my birthday!

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

@ A.V. and Undecided

Hmmmm.... That's one day before my birthday!

Go celebrate your 1-day-before-your-birthday-birthday by getting AJ :D

Glad she's releasing on that day. Nothing says America like buying an Applejack plushie!

I hope they have them online, too. I don't know if I can work up the courage to go into a build a bear and buy one in person.

• Brohoof 3

29q1lx3.jpg

Glad she's releasing on that day. Nothing says America like buying an Applejack plushie!

I hope they have them online, too. I don't know if I can work up the courage to go into a build a bear and buy one in person.

Great way to look at it! :D

Trust me, if my experience today is anything to go by, you won't have to worry. Admittedly I have no shame in the matter and was rather excited buying my Rarity but they were nothing but lovely anyway :)

(edited)

Ok i know i know not applejack related but our team (applejack team in the world cup) is going to be consisting of who?  No really i mean it no joking am serious  :okiedokielokie: and to American bronies happy 4th of july from you friend in Saudi Arabia  :) and am not a terrorist  >_>

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok i know i know not applejack related but our team (applejack team in the world cup) is going to be consisting of who?  No really i mean it no joking am serious  :okiedokielokie: and to American bronies happy 4th of july from you friend in Saudi Arabia  :) and am not a terrorist  >_>

I've got 8 people in mind so far... In no particular order

1. Me; JLmle

2. You, of course; Saudi Brony

3.Feather Grass

4.Banul

5.Undecided

6.Anilewe

7.Stellafera

8.Lightwing

We need at least 3 more.  Note I just pulled names from this club and excluded people like Noire who have a different favorite pony listed.  Sterling says people can only be on one team; so I presumed him on Lyra's

Any suggestions to add? Don't want to be on the list? Did I forget you (sorry)? Post your thoughts; let's get a team together under the guidelines provided (all people will vote AJ regardless of the competition; i.e. those in The Alliance who'll vote AJ over anyone BUT Rarity sadly don't count.)

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 3

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

1. Me; JLmle

3.Feather Grass

4.Banul

5.Undecided

6.Anilewe

7.Stellafera

8.Lightwing

We need at least 3 more.  Note I just pulled names from this club and excluded people like Noire who have a different favorite pony listed.  Sterling says people can only be on one team; so I presumed him on Lyra's

Any suggestions to add? Don't want to be on the list? Did I forget you (sorry)? Post your thoughts; let's get a team together under the guidelines provided (all people will vote AJ regardless of the competition; i.e. those in The Alliance who'll vote AJ over anyone BUT Rarity sadly don't count.)

Maybe we should check that pm noire send us, and probably sugar cube another member  

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

1. Me; JLmle

3.Feather Grass

4.Banul

5.Undecided

6.Anilewe

7.Stellafera

8.Lightwing

Glad to see someone beat me to this! :D I was thinking Noire too but it would depend on him ultimately, I don't think his wife would be too happy :P 

Maybe we should check that pm noire send us, and probably sugar cube another member  

I agree, Sugar Cube is surely another? :)

364189-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

Sometimes I think my best pony is literally RariJack instead of just Applejack, which is weird because I came into this fandom mostly disapproving of shipping. Now I'm practically obsessed.

• Brohoof 2

29q1lx3.jpg

I agree, Sugar Cube is surely another? :)

True :) Sugar Cube should be mentioned, she's one of the biggest AJ fans here. 

And, AJ in progress. I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish it, maybe I should just start it once again. I'm still looking for my own style and sometimes I really don't know what I want xD My friend started to tell me that I should draw other ponies too, not only AJ, but I can't help it :P

post-20905-0-79996800-1403439252_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

True :) Sugar Cube should be mentioned, she's one of the biggest AJ fans here. 

And, AJ in progress. I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish it, maybe I should just start it once again. I'm still looking for my own style and sometimes I really don't know what I want xD My friend started to tell me that I should draw other ponies too, not only AJ, but I can't help it :P

attachicon.gifaju.jpg

Nearly get a whole starting XI in that case :)

Thats beautiful, it certainly has a unique style to it :) You should definitely finish it! What are you using to make this? 

AJ = best pony = best subject for drawing :P

Thats beautiful, it certainly has a unique style to it :) You should definitely finish it! What are you using to make this? 

Paint Tool SAI :) Although I'm still learning how to use it XD At first I was trying in Photoshop, but I prefer to use PS to photoedition.

AJ = best pony = best subject for drawing :P

applejack_approved_by_ambris-d4ivla.png

• Brohoof 1

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!