Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Just like how Twilight Sparkle doesn't need Flash Sentry? Neither of them don't need no man.

Ofcourse they don't need a 'man' or 'stallion' in this case. That's ultimately what i was saying(if your comment was implying that isn't what i was saying). I don't support Flash Sentry's role as the silly 'love interest' nonsense that is being forced between his character(or lack there of) & Twilight. I don't support shipping mane 6 characters, because it's a waste of writing, and a waste of a good show; it's fucking stupid on multiple levels as ive already explained.  

• Brohoof 2

Ofcourse they don't need a 'man' or 'stallion' in this case. That's ultimately what i was saying(if your comment was implying that isn't what i was saying). I don't support Flash Sentry's role as the silly 'love interest' nonsense that is being forced between his character(or lack there of) & Twilight. I don't support shipping mane 6 characters, because it's a waste of writing, and a waste of a good show; it's fucking stupid on multiple levels as ive already explained.  

Yeah, Rarity swooning over a stallion is acceptable for those few times, and has been done for comedic affect, but making it an element of the show would bastardize what makes it good.

• Brohoof 3

If Pinkamena were the "Fifth Sister" of the Pie family, coexisting with her sisters Maud, Limestone, Marble, and Pinkie, how would her interactions be between 'Mena and each sister?

(P. S. I would sometimes enjoy how Pinkie's behaviour would be like in Pinkamena's perspective and experiences.)

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 1

Hey was just saying what i thought, and it thought NSFW was ponies in..well, ah screw it, i can't can't even say it now. Let's say something along the lines of what cloppers like to see. But i don't like things like that, but Comedy/SoL/Dark are my cup of tea. I've seen silent ponyville which in my opinion was awesome to listen to.

If i offended any fans, i'm sorry.  :( Its a flaw i have to live with.

Also i offer my best wishes to you all this december:

img-3316188-1-020c7b126a811e5a0367c5e6eb

I know its early, but i like to get my wishes out there to all my friends.

Edited by Rain Crasher
  • Brohoof 3

If i offended any fans, i'm sorry.  :( Its a flaw i have to live with.

:lol: Nah , nothing offended , I have seen posts with some amount of pics that included  blood/gore being deleted and considered NSFW so just saying.

To be honest , it was the  "insane killer" pinkamena that got me into the show so personally I have no problem with it! :D

img-3316248-1-mr__hyde__pinkemena__eye_g

musicals seem more of my taste. :wub:

Also i offer my best wishes to you all this december

I am sure is the human nature to return kindness for kindness, so yeah, best wishes. :comeatus:

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 2

I always apologize so thats what i meant. It annoys the hell out of my friends though, its a habit i can't seem to break. My mother made sure i always do that if i did something i wasn't supposed to.

typical response from them: "Will you stop apologizing already?!

I'm just laughing at myself for doing it, my friend on FImfiction.net does it too. so we have something in common.

Edited by Rain Crasher
  • Brohoof 1

please_like_me_by_swampyfish-d7uyu8x.png

by swampyfish

skipping_along_by_pookiiee-d7qq1qw.png

by luminishi

pinkamina_by_c_puff-d7wzfod.png

by C-Puff

party_of_one__shirt_design__by_therainpo

by therainpony

Some of these pictures well just reinforces the statement... Always be nice to others because you really never know what it is another person could be going through. Just by being nice to someone even though it may have been little in your have could have just made their day. 

People who are selfless really want to see everyone around them happy but sometimes they can neglect how they feel on the inside just because they want to see others in joy. 

I just like those pictures for a lot of those reasons... 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

How does she do it?

img-3318288-1-99701%20-%20artist-PixelKi

for those who don't get it:

The game Dreidel (dreyd'l, draydl, sevivon, etc., or for a more accurate spelling: samech schwa, vet,chirik-yod, vet cholom, nun-sofit)  Is played with a four sided top [with the aforementioned name Dreidel {Et Al}  The four sides have four letters:

Nun (nes [{a} miracle])

Gimel (gadol [{not just any miracle but a} great {one}])

Hey {haya [occured])

Shin {Sham [there])

The game is a minor betting game with small coins or chocolate coins/other treat.  The ante differs from household to household, but if you get a shin, you put something [extra] in the pot, for a nun, your turn ends with no change in the pot, for a Hey you take half the pot and Gimel gets the whole pot.

Clearly Pinkie Pie has the whole set of coins and has spun another gimmel.  Therefore taking all the coins in total. 

That is the explanation of the Dreidel game and this picture now should make sense to you.

Answer: She's Pinkie

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 5

EQD's Artist Training ground for the day is a pony spreading cheer.  So you can either look forward to a bunch of Pinkie pictures [which may not be excellent but definitely Pinkie] or take it as a challenge to make a Pinkie artistic piece -- forget your skills/ lack thereof [i'm shocked at my improvement in the last 7 pictures and when I can buy a flash drive I'll post the Pinkie ones here.]

• Brohoof 3