Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Her and RD are a riot. its funny when they work together on pranks.

You know what would be a really cool public prank for these two ponies to pull? Pinkie Pie as a vampire and Rainbow Dash as a zombie. Like this:

post-27672-0-23195900-1420237004_thumb.jpg

Edited by Schoolboy B.R.O.
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, Pinkie Pie could have great interactions with many characters from other cartoons...

I would love to see a Pinkie Pie&Unikitty dialogue...

pinkie_meet_unikitty_the_return_by_ponyg

• Brohoof 3

'hi im pinkie pie and i threw this welcoming party just for you!' the first time we herd pinkie pie's awesome quote

What about her awesome gasp right at the very start!? ;) it's important to remember every second of a pony that's so great doncha think?
  • Brohoof 1

PINKIE <3 So I was just lucky enough to find a super duper cool Pinky Pie toy! It looks so awesome that even Dashie would give up a Wonderbolts costume for it! I'd post a pic but can't on my phone, just wanted to post this to say thanks Pinkie for being awesome <3

• Brohoof 4

This club's been slowing down; not good.post-28184-0-73997600-1420921910.png To be fair, it's kinda my fault too, i've been gone for quite a while.post-28184-0-26529900-1420922138.png

But i'm here now, so pick it up, ponies! I wanna see this fan club smile!post-28184-0-92596900-1420922403.png

Wait, no... that's not rightpost-28184-0-52660400-1420922669.png... smile!post-28184-0-22275400-1420922406.png

That's better. post-28184-0-73539400-1420922405.png

• Brohoof 5

This club's been slowing down; not good. mlp-pconcern.png To be fair, it's kinda my fault too, i've been gone for quite a while. mlp-pdeflate.png

But i'm here now, so pick it up, ponies! I wanna see this fan club smile! mlp-pcrazy.png

Wait, no... that's not right mlp-pumm.png... smile! mlp-pjoy.png

That's better. mlp-phi.png

Nice emotes! :)

There's also @Pinkamena-Pills who doesn't come here anymore...

• Brohoof 4

Nice emotes! :)

There's also @Pinkamena-Pills who doesn't come here anymore...

. . .

Oh im still here. I've been watching. I've been waiting. In the shadows, of our time.  It's what i do, silly.

MwcY3gs.gif

. . .

img-3127053-1-pinkie_pie_spy_by_mrcbleck

Or, perhaps ive just been too lazy to post here -- or anywhere on the forum, im not sure anymore :lol:

But you don't need some lunatic poster to liven this topic up, c'mon guys, wheres you smiles as wide as miles?? Im sure it's still there, this topic isn't 'dead' or 'dull', the spirit of joy still exist here regardless of the frequency of posts. Why? Well, many reason, but lets just keep this simple: This is the Pinkie FC, a place of joy by default, why? Because Pinkie, silly. Wouldn't matter if 1 or 2 people were the only people posting in here frequently or at all, this place would still be joyful, because Pinkie brings joy to all who invoke what she represents. So don't worry about the 'number of posts' or the 'frequency of posts'. Just post, and be joyful.

mlp__pinkie_pie__come_on_and_smile_by_st

^

The above is super good advice. Listen to it..erm..read it imean.. -- you get my point. 

As for me, regarding my lack of post or activity as a whole?

Don't worry about me. I have my own asylum to escape.

miss_pinkamena_by_raven0513-d65oofv.jpg

Or..perhaps its that 'lazy' thing i mentioned earlier.

Who knows.

OAbE5fPf77A.jpg

Anyways..

Remember Pinkie FC..Im watching.

pinkiedone12_by_mrbeattyjr-d5tlt5u.gif

*vanishes... but not really.. -- just pretend i did; and also pretend im not watching, seriously, don't break the illusion*

• Brohoof 8