Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Do you know what I don't like, when the fandom portrays Pinkie as a killer. It just makes her look cruel and mean and dark when I like Pinkie for her happy go lucky personality and her optimism. You can tell I don't like Cupcakes because of that.

Happy Pinkie is by far my favourite Pinkie, but I love Pinkamena just as much. If anyone ever says that Pinkie Pie is a shallow character, I just start casually talking about Pinkamena. It ascribes a huge amount of depth to her and shows that even the brightest of souls can catch demons. In a way, it goes for every joyful person out there - happiness isn't always natural, it can be achieved and it can put out the gloomier you! And I think that's a hugely great message. Just another one of the endless reasons Pinkie Pie is the greatest :)

Of course, her being a killer can go away. The only thing Pinkie Pie kills are changelings with her party cannons, because she's a badass. ;)

Ugh, I know. Those people should be drummed out of the brony community. But it's not just Pinkie they corrupted, oh no, they had to do Dashie and Big McIntosh too!

Never heard of those. Wow, guess it's just a trend then! I knew Pinkie was too damn adorable to be the only one made out to have a psycho undertone. Heh.

Oh my god. Look at this LOOK AT THIS

pinkie_pie_sword_by_ploxypony-d7g7nz2.pn

A PINKIE PIE SWORD

IT'S THE GREATEST  :lol:

• Brohoof 5

Don't tell my friends at the Rarity Fan Club, but..

fanart___mlp__my_little_pony_logo___pink

Pinkie Pie is wonderful, yes.

*hand motions*

Come, come, towards the greatest pony.

Oh and guise, guess what. Dave Polsky, who wrote Too Many Pinkie Pies, is coming to the UK's Brony convention this August. AND I'LL GET TO MEET HIM  :lol:

*hand motions*

Come, come, towards the greatest pony.

Oh and guise, guess what. Dave Polsky, who wrote Too Many Pinkie Pies, is coming to the UK's Brony convention this August. AND I'LL GET TO MEET HIM  :lol:

I CAN'T RESIST.

Also, Pinkie Pie was my favorite pony when I was first a brony, so :3

But.. just don't tell.. him that I went from Rarity to Pinkie Pie..

I CAN'T RESIST.

Also, Pinkie Pie was my favorite pony when I was first a brony, so :3

But.. just don't tell.. him that I went from Rarity to Pinkie Pie..

Well, let's be honest, who can resist pink perfect party pone puffball?

tumblr_m6sxojb4GG1qc5ffho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

Well, let's be honest, who can resist pink perfect party pone puffball?

tumblr_m6sxojb4GG1qc5ffho1_1280.png

Poopy heads, that's who.

Pinkie Pie is best pony at being best pony.

Also, I found her sister, Maud Pie's boyfriend. He starred in an episode of Thomas the Tank Engine.

RustyandtheBoulder25.png

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, citizens of the Pink Kingdom. Although I am a Twilight fan (and High Commander of the Sparkle Empire's army), I am also a Pinkie nut. She was once my waifu (WANNA SEE HONEYMOON PICS?) and still is best, and adorablest pony.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, guys, what did we think of Pinkie Pie's Rainbow Power mane? I thought she looked awesome! :D

4Y50DqO.jpg

I like how she was the first one to be shown undergoing the change. It's clearly because she looks the best with it. ;)

• Brohoof 4