Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Hi im new and I have to say thx for making a fan club just for pinkie.She is my favorite cause she is just like me and I like that.As long as no one is mean I will continue to post.POST ON PONIES!!!!!

Don't worry, we here in the Pinkie Pie fan club aren't mean. Pinkie would not like that.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I saw somepony at a con wearing that shirt. To reassure how great this is. The quality of the picture is nice. The fabric looks nice and all around looks great.

Dangit, now you've convinced me  :lol:  The moment this is back in stock, I'm going to cop one and take it to my next convention. <3

Also, guys. Guys, look at this. :)

Remember how the March Madness tournament included all four ponies in the final, even when Pinkie Pie was a vote ahead of Rarity? Well, we can't have Pinkie Pie suddenly suffer a deficit against Rarity, can we? Especially considering we were in the lead last time  :lol: If you haven't already, head on over to the March Madness semifinals redux and get your votes in for Pinkie! Let us see the Pinkie Pie championship that ought to be ours! n.n

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Oh. my. freaking. gosh. I want that shirt. I would so buy it and wear it. Who wouldn't want that shirt?

People who aren't right in the mind? ;)

Nah, just kidding. Still outrageous for anyone not to fall in love with that beauty.  :wub:

Also, good progress in the redux semifinals, guys! We're catching up right now. Keep going!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Remember how the March Madness tournament included all four ponies in the final, even when Pinkie Pie was a vote ahead of Rarity? Well, we can't have Pinkie Pie suddenly suffer a deficit against Rarity, can we? 

I am surprised that Applejack is so much more popular than Fluttershy.

I so agree with this statement.

I always thought "That's a funny way to say Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie" during that song. ;)

Also, congrats guys! We're in the redux finals. Remember to vote over here if you haven't already done so.

That being said, have some of the most adorable DnB you'll ever hear. Pinkie Pie themed, of course. Could listen to this all day, makes me so happy.

• Brohoof 2

What does "DnB" mean?  I tried searching for it and did not come up with an explanation.

It stands for "Drum and Bass". It's a genre of music that features, well, drum-lines and heavy basses :lol: 

Okay, so I was debating this with myself today: In an all-out battle, who emerges victorious? Ninja Pinkie Pie, from "It's About Time" or Superhero Pinkie from "The Mysterious Mare Do Well"? 

Then they all have a rap battle with rapper Pinkie

Okay, so I was debating this with myself today: In an all-out battle, who emerges victorious? Ninja Pinkie Pie, from "It's About Time" or Superhero Pinkie from "The Mysterious Mare Do Well"? 

Superhero. Definitelly.