Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Pinkie Pie is only the 4th best pony of the mane six for me but i think she's still very important for the show B)

Edit: And happy birthday Pinkie Pie :lol:

Edited by ZooZLight

(edited)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :wub: Happy birthday! You are best pony of all time, and nothing can make me change my mind!!! :):wub:

Edited by SnipSnap
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

So who follows the Pinkie Pie Fan Club on dA? Their most recent Featured Friday Picks are in, and they're some of the best I've seen as of yet. I think a new avatar might be in the works for some of these! Here are my favourites:

pinkie_s_new_tie_by_joellethenose-d7fxax

This one here is sublime! It's got flair and grace at the same time, perfect encapsulation of what Pink Perfect Pony is all about. This might very well become my newest avatar.

pinkie_by_pondisdant-d7g69hp.png

And this one here is very interesting. I especially love the focus on zaniness, and how Pinkie's total unpredictability reflects itself in the placement of shapes/colours. She looks just about ready to explode from vim and vigour! :)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Now personally for me if Pinkie was a Pokemon trainer and caught a Chikorita that would be like the best thing ever for me to see.

Good point, what is her favourite Pokémon? I would imagine it to be Wigglytuff... if you've played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, you'll know where I'm coming from <3

Or maybe Drifloon, she loves anything to do with balloons! ^^

• Brohoof 3

Good point, what is her favourite Pokémon? I would imagine it to be Wigglytuff... if you've played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, you'll know where I'm coming from <3

Or maybe Drifloon, she loves anything to do with balloons! ^^

I''d imagine Jigglypuff since it's pink and can sing like her.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking Pinkie Pie would have Swirlix/Slurpuff as her Pokémon if she became a Pokémon Trainer.

The reasons are this:

1. Swirlix's/Slurpuff's cute and bubbly personality.

2. Both Pinkie and Slurpuff almost have the same colour scheme.

I would assume the Pokémon and Pinkie Pie would get going really well together.

• Brohoof 1

This thread is:

post-25250-0-75462000-1399422103.png

Pinkie Pie, its complicated to express my feelings about yourself in just a few words. But still

Pinkie your the bestest party pony ever! You are just so random, so awesome and so Pinkie hehe. Your the funniest and your always breaking the fourth wall! You have made me so happy while watching episodes featuring you. Thank you Pinkie you are surely the BEST!

post-25250-0-27322200-1399422388_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I don't know why I haven't made an entry into this fan club. Pinkie is just amazing. She defies just about everything. 

We don't know why you haven't, either :)

This thread is:

attachicon.gifpinkie approved.png

Pinkie Pie, its complicated to express my feelings about yourself in just a few words. But still

Pinkie your the bestest party pony ever! You are just so random, so awesome and so Pinkie hehe. Your the funniest and your always breaking the fourth wall! You have made me so happy while watching episodes featuring you. Thank you Pinkie you are surely the BEST!

I know exactly that feel, bro <3 It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, a nice Pinkie Pie episode always leaves me feeling so happy. Especially Pinkie Pride... and A Friend In Deed <33

• Brohoof 2

Do you know what I don't like, when the fandom portrays Pinkie as a killer. It just makes her look cruel and mean and dark when I like Pinkie for her happy go lucky personality and her optimism. You can tell I don't like Cupcakes because of that.

• Brohoof 6

Ugh, I know. Those people should be drummed out of the brony community. But it's not just Pinkie they corrupted, oh no, they had to do Dashie and Big McIntosh too!

• Brohoof 4

Ugh, I know. Those people should be drummed out of the brony community. But it's not just Pinkie they corrupted, oh no, they had to do Dashie and Big McIntosh too!

And worst of all: Celestia.

• Brohoof 2