Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Sup Pinkie pie club, so today I will be posting a pinkie song.., but what song????

Do you mean singing as a cover? If i recall you have song covers before(if im mixing you up with someone else sorry), i would certainly love to hear you sing Pinkie's Lament, it's easily one of Pinkie's best musical. :lol: 

• Brohoof 5

Ahh I think ill do that Pinkamena and yes I was the one that did the thread where you requested mlp songs

Do you mean singing as a cover? If i recall you have song covers before(if im mixing you up with someone else sorry), i would certainly love to hear you sing Pinkie's Lament, it's easily one of Pinkie's best musical. :lol:

• Brohoof 5

Ahh I think ill do that Pinkamena and yes I was the one that did the thread where you requested mlp songs

I see so my memory hasn't left me completely yet! :lol:

I certainly recall you having a wonderful voice that resembled Pinkie's, it will be very good to hear you do a cover of Pinkie's Lament, im sure it will sound wonderful. :)

happy_pinkie_pie_head_by_daniel10alien-d

• Brohoof 5

+1 for The Smile Song. It is one of my favs. :)

yes is a great song, good job Pinkie

I see so my memory hasn't left me completely yet! :lol:

I certainly recall you having a wonderful voice that resembled Pinkie's, it will be very good to hear you do a cover of Pinkie's Lament, im sure it will sound wonderful. :)

happy_pinkie_pie_head_by_daniel10alien-d

aww thanks pinkamena yah I scare my friends with my pinkie voice
  • Brohoof 4

aww thanks pinkamena yah I scare my friends with my pinkie voice

If i recall your vocal frequency correctly -- im sure you do! You very much sound like Pinkie! :lol:

Im sure whatever song you decide to cover for, it will sound wonderful.  :)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5

Speaking of songs, Pinkie's performance in "Apples to the Core" isn't mentioned enough. It's amazing   

That is also a wonderful song, while its not specifically exclusive to Pinkie -- it was still a song i enjoyed and was duly stuck in my head for a few days. :lol:  

It was a good episode that i certainly enjoyed.

img-2190836-1-pinkie_pie_and_the_apple_f

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

Is this also the club for G3 Pinkie Pie? 

I went to the Rainbow Dash fan club and said something like Rainbow Dash always dresses in style! Wait! Wrong Rainbow Dash! 

I'm not a Rainbow Dash fan by the way.  Sorry for not being related to Pinkie Pie. I saw this and just had to tell you. 

• Brohoof 5

Lots of people think when they see Pinkamena: "Eek! A murderer!1 Runn furr yurr lievs!!1"

But, under the context of the show, I don't see 'Mena as a psycho; I sometimes see Pinkamena as "Pinkie being herself": I likewise see poofy-mane Pinkie as something like a shell of who she actually is.

• Brohoof 5

I went to the Rainbow Dash fan club and said something like Rainbow Dash always dresses in style! Wait! Wrong Rainbow Dash! 

I'm not a Rainbow Dash fan by the way.  Sorry for not being related to Pinkie Pie. I saw this and just had to tell you. 

Oh, it was me, who also mentioned G3 RD.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

Hey, ya'll! I'm joing the Pinkie Party Fan Club.

Woulda joined sooner, but I had 2,397 posts to read, first.

Wait, you actually read ALL of the posts?

Rainbow Dash always dresses in Style... now this song is stuck in my head forever, thank you <3

@@pinkiepartypie, you know.. as soon as I don't have to make college tests anymore, I can make piano tracks for you to sing (I'm majoring in classic piano...) if you like the idea, let me know, and NICE voice :) 

• Brohoof 4

Wait, you actually read ALL of the posts?

Sure Did! :wau:

It took about a week.

Now, I don't remember much of the text I read... :derp:

But I do recall the cool pictures and vids. ;)

And that Flash Game was especially cool:

http://yooyfull.deviantart.com/art/Pinkieshenanigans-2-429218286

Pro Tip 1: Don't give her a second cupcake till ya do all the stuff in the FUN column.

Pro Tip 2: Don't be Evil! :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 5

Sure Did! :wau:

It took about a week.

Now, I don't remember much of the text I read... :derp:

But I do recall the cool pictures and vids. ;)

And that Flash Game was especially cool:

http://yooyfull.deviantart.com/art/Pinkieshenanigans-2-429218286

Pro Tip 1: Don't give her a second cupcake till ya do all the stuff in the FUN column.

Pro Tip 2: Don't be Evil! :okiedokielokie:

Dude, you're the new Pinkie Pie Fan Club hero... I was commenting with Pinkamena Pills a few pages ago that it would be really sad that most of the awesome stuff in the Fan Club would never be seen again... and now you popped up reading everything... AND OH MY GOD THAT GAME IS AWESOME!

• Brohoof 5

Actually; G4 Rainbow Dash always dresses in style too! Seriously; If she has to have clothes she's gonna gonna get them from Carousel Boutique and Rarity only makes fashionable clothes!

Therefore; *strokes imaginary beard*

G4 Rainbow Dash doesn't always wear clothes; but when she does, she always dresses in style!

rainbow_dash_and_pinkie_pie_by_nekkohime

• Brohoof 6

@@Caleb Rosengard, I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Speaking of Fan Club Heroes...

@@Pinkamena-Pills, Do you know where I can get one of these?

attachicon.gifChibi Pinkamena.jpg

The guy who was making them isn't making them anymore. :wat:

If you happen to figure out, please tell me, I am buying a truckload of them, as soon as possible, thanks for making me aware of their existence.

Actually; G4 Rainbow Dash always dresses in style too! Seriously; If she has to have clothes she's gonna gonna get them from Carousel Boutique and Rarity only makes fashionable clothes!

Therefore; *strokes imaginary beard*

G4 Rainbow Dash doesn't always wear clothes; but when she does, she always dresses in style!

img-3117197-1-rainbow_dash_and_pinkie_pi

Wow, that's something I'd love to them wearing in Equestria Girls (and seeing you stroking thy imaginary beard as well... btw, nice analogy of dressing in style)

I never posted here, but Pinkie has kinda been growing into me lately :)

I mean she looks so happy. How you can't be happy when you look at her.

good_night_pinki_pie_by_kp_shadowsquirre

This is ADORABLE! And I love it forever

• Brohoof 5

Do you know where I can get one of these?     The guy who was making them isn't making them anymore.  

Hmm, well if he isn't actually making them anymore, the best bet is to try to either find someone who is selling one that he already made, or perhaps try to contact him directly. If he was taking request to make the plushie, he may have some typo of contact info you can find. 

Speaking of Pinkamena plushies...

pinkie_and_pinkamena___ego_and_alter_ego

This ones facial expression is golden :lol:

• Brohoof 6