Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Just look through Sugar Cube Corner :D That's where all of the fan clubs are :D

It's fricken' difficult posting pictures from mobile, but Rarity is worth it :D

img-2500011-1-rarity_by_14_bis-d36o6jh.j

Mobil is what I use 90% of the time but posting pictures are such a pain, I just leave it to the 10% that I'm on the laptop

He's looking down at her with a face basically screaming "DAT PLOT" :D

And who can blame him? :D

She got the plot, yo.

img-2299191-1-rarity_plot_by_scotch208-d

Babies got flank!

(And several other early 90s references)

• Brohoof 4

Mobil is what I use 90% of the time but posting pictures are such a pain, I just leave it to the 10% that I'm on the laptop

Mobile is 10/10, not great to use for posting. Especially my posting style, which is purple text and pictures :D

I remember I tried to play some forum games from mobile and I didn't flip it into purple text, and people flipped out on me :blink:

Computer - 100% better than mobile :D

Oh, and I was looking through Derpibooru, and I saw I tag that said "Insulting Rarity."

Against my better judgement, I clicked on it to see what's up, and I found a bunch of stuff like this:

large.png

It turns out that the insulting Rarity tag on Derpibooru is pretty much just her yelling at Twilight :D

Success.

Hey, the queen of fashion is coming with me to Boston next week. Where should she go:attachicon.gifIMG_20140401_192032794_HDR.jpg

She always seemed more like a New York kind of pony :D

And I don't know any places in Boston besides Fenway Park...

is madly in love with his home state of Massachusetts, though :D He'd know some good places. And he's a Rarity fan. He just ACTS like a Twilight fan :D

• Brohoof 4

Mobile is 10/10, not great to use for posting. Especially my posting style, which is purple text and pictures :D

I remember I tried to play some forum games from mobile and I didn't flip it into purple text, and people flipped out on me :blink:

Computer - 100% better than mobile :D

Oh, and I was looking through Derpibooru, and I saw I tag that said "Insulting Rarity."

Against my better judgement, I clicked on it to see what's up, and I found a bunch of stuff like this:

large.png

It turns out that the insulting Rarity tag on Derpibooru is pretty much just her yelling at Twilight :D

Success.

She always seemed more like a New York kind of pony :D

And I don't know any places in Boston besides Fenway Park...

is madly in love with his home state of Massachusetts, though :D He'd know some good places. And he's a Rarity fan. He just ACTS like a Twilight fan :D

Oh I agree, Mobil sucks. I'd rather have the computer. But I don't technically have a place to sit with a regular comp. I have my LT but I use it sparingly because my internet is through my Mobil and it eats data faster.... I really need one of these unlimited data plans lol

@PSB. I've only been to Boston as "work related" so I don't know of any sights to see

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey, the queen of fashion is coming with me to Boston next week. Where should she go:attachicon.gifIMG_20140401_192032794_HDR.jpg

FANEUIL HALL. If nowhere else, you absolutely have to go to Faneuil Hall. :D

-------------------------------

Sweetie Belle...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

img-2499978-1-rarity_sweetified_by_austi

:blink: Dem evil red eyes...

----------------------------

I feel like I never post here anymore. So here's some random Rarity art that's probably all been posted here before.

rarity_by_fran_frog-d4jxe50.png

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 5

Reading "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" right now. About a third of the way through and it's awesome so far  :D

Read the Rainbow Rocks book last night... not so awesome  :huh:

Conclusion:

GM Berrow > Perdita Finn

• Brohoof 3

Reading "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" right now. About a third of the way through and it's awesome so far  :D

Read the Rainbow Rocks book last night... not so awesome  :huh:

Conclusion:

GM Berrow > Perdita Finn

Huh, seems like i need to grab it myself. I feared that the author would not get Rares character right, but seeing that you like it so far i guess they nailed it. Well, another piece on the shopping list.

• Brohoof 3

Huh, seems like i need to grab it myself. I feared that the author would not get Rares character right, but seeing that you like it so far i guess they nailed it. Well, another piece on the shopping list.

Oh yeah, she definitely has Rarity perfect. I've read her other stuff and she seems to really "get" the show and the characters really well. She really ought to be writing for the show. (If she isn't already, NDAs and all that.)

• Brohoof 2

Daring is madly in love with his home state of Massachusetts, though He'd know some good places. And he's a Rarity fan. He just ACTS like a Twilight fan
 431781.png

My gut tells me you're not being serious here.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I haven't posted anything by way of fanart on here yet, so let's remedy that! :D

post-20896-0-78450500-1396983181.jpg
Shh...she's sleeping.

post-20896-0-62298300-1396983315_thumb.png

Why I empathize with Rarity, and feel very connected to her--"Sisterhooves Social" is undoubtedly my favorite episode, and probably will be forever, because I too have a younger sibling whom I don't feel like I am always a good big brother to.

post-20896-0-10807600-1396983549_thumb.png

Okay, enough gushy stuff.  This one I just found one day while going through EqD's "Drawfriend" posts, and thought it was really interesting.  I might reference it--to some degree or another--in a fic someday, but for now it's just a neat pic. :) 

Edited by MrPandaa
  • Brohoof 5

As a fashion designer I think she would have a high quality camera with a huge lens!

This is true, but you don't always have access to it or want to pull it out just to take a quick shot to send off with a question.

• Brohoof 2

I'm desperately trying to get my Rarity headcanon finished up for you guys, considering how popular the first half of it was when all I did was write it for fun. I'm trying to fill in any and all cracks it might have, but with my ACTs coming up this Saturday, there might be a bit of a wait due to real life -_-

I'm working like hell to make sure I get the best product I can to you, though :D

It's going to feature her friendship with Applejack pretty prominently, for the AJ fans reading this :D

And Trixie is involved, for anyone interested in that :D

Just know I'm working on it! I can't burn myself out on it, though, and there's so much real life stuff getting in the way -_-

• Brohoof 7

I'm desperately trying to get my Rarity headcanon finished up for you guys, considering how popular the first half of it was when all I did was write it for fun. I'm trying to fill in any and all cracks it might have, but with my ACTs coming up this Saturday, there might be a bit of a wait due to real life -_-

I'm working like hell to make sure I get the best product I can to you, though :D

It's going to feature her friendship with Applejack pretty prominently, for the AJ fans reading this :D

And Trixie is involved, for anyone interested in that :D

Just know I'm working on it! I can't burn myself out on it, though, and there's so much real life stuff getting in the way -_-

Rarity, AJ and Trixie? You just said the perfect pony trifecta. I already know it'll be awesome.

• Brohoof 4