Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So I don't lose interest, I'm gonna have a Rarity episode binge once a week till season 5, what episode should I watch first? I was thinking of for whom the Sweetie Belle toils!

That's as good as any, but I prefer Suited For Success, if only for the additional meta commentary on what it's like for a freelance artist to work for non-creative types. It was the writers way of getting back at some of their employers. :)

• Brohoof 4

img-1630605-3-sig_for_hawkflame_by_maggi

Sig by Thunderstorm

Check out my Rarity fansite!

That's as good as any, but I prefer Suited For Success, if only for the additional meta commentary on what it's like for a freelance artist to work for non-creative types. It was the writers way of getting back at some of their employers. :)

Interesting! Hmmmm... I think I might bump that up to next on my watch list then... Spend a bit more time analyzing it.

• Brohoof 3

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Interesting! Hmmmm... I think I might bump that up to next on my watch list then... Spend a bit more time analyzing it.

Suited for Success is an amazing episode :D It was my favorite for a long, long time, up until Rarity Takes Manehattan aired :D

Keep in mind that Faust herself said it was her favorite episode :D

I really need to write an analysis on that episode myself, though...

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Suited for Success is an amazing episode :D It was my favorite for a long, long time, up until Rarity Takes Manehattan aired :D

Wow. I'll definitely rewatch it next. Although with work it may be Tuesday before I have time.

• Brohoof 3

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

She... She did? Thats amazing!  :D

I love that episode so much! It's basically Rarity in a nutshell! It shows perfectly how much Rarity is willing to put her friends over her career and how generous she really is! And after everything goes downhill in that episode and Rares career is in danger, she still does not blame her friends! :D

Also... Sexy glasses...  :wub:

rarity_5_by_whiplashy-d3gmdzx.gif

• Brohoof 3

She... She did? Thats amazing!  :D

I love that episode so much! It's basically Rarity in a nutshell! It shows perfectly how much Rarity is willing to put her friends over her career and how generous she really is! And after everything goes downhill in that episode and Rares career is in danger, she still does not blame her friends! :D

Also... Sexy glasses...  :wub:

img-2670788-1-rarity_5_by_whiplashy-d3gm

Yup :D I was pretty excited when I heard that - it's an amazing episode, though, so it makes sense :D

Also, good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Good morning!

"Hello, everypony!"

I am going through that as we speak.

• Brohoof 3

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Also, good morning, fan club! :D

Good morning!

"Hello, everypony!"

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

Why, good morning beautiful fans of beautiful pone! Hows it going? Everything fabulous?

The fanclub seems somewhat slow for some time now... Because of the end of the season i reckon?  :huh:

• Brohoof 3

The fanclub seems somewhat slow for some time now... Because of the end of the season i reckon?  :huh:

It doesn't seem horridly slow to me - it's just not as rapid fire as it used to be, which is fine :D I mean, that was nice and all, but now we can have more peaceful and quality discussion over bestest and most beautiful pony :wub:

That's fine by me, anyway - we're still the most active fan club by a longshot :D

Also, I love Rarity's face in this .gif :wub:

545620__safe_rarity_animated_smile_cute_

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

The fanclub seems somewhat slow for some time now... Because of the end of the season i reckon? :huh:

Yeah...Now that the season ended,there's not a lot of new ideas for fan content,so the fan content is concentered just on what we have for now :3

That can be translated as a little slow down on the fan club's activity :3

• Brohoof 2

The fanclub seems somewhat slow for some time now... Because of the end of the season i reckon? :huh:

Not only the fan club, the whole forum has slowed down. :(

• Brohoof 1

I mean, that was nice and all, but now we can have more peaceful and quality discussion over bestest and most beautiful pony :wub:

Quality discussion you say... Jeez... That might prove to be pretty hard to accomplish for me...  :muffins:

Not only the fan club, the whole forum has slowed down. :(

Can't really say much about the forum itself, I mostly hang out in here, im a little bit like a recluse when it comes to the bronydom. :huh:

Sometimes i come out, wave my cane at people menacingly and go back into hiding in the fanclub.  :muffins:

Speaking of cute gifs...

rarity_rocks__by_blackgryph0n-d5er37r.gi

I don't even know what she is doing there... :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

..But I can't find a Rarity picture which hasn't been posted there yet.

It's difficult to find one after 300 pages...

One cannot really avert to repost images sometimes. But most pieces of Rarity art are so good that you can repost them many times and it won't get old! They have Rarity on them after all!

Like this one!

post-25189-0-63946500-1397063224_thumb.png

I really like her... mane in this...

Yes, her mane... :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Why is Rainbow Dash in my room? :huh:

432731__rainbow+dash_rarity_shipping_ani

..But I can't find a Rarity picture which hasn't been posted there yet.
It's difficult to find one after 300 pages...

Yeahh, there's so much activity here, so that means lots of Rarity pictures are being posted :D It's pretty much impossible to avoid a re-post, so the best you can do is just avoid posting pictures that have been posted in the last 5 or so pages :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Please god, don't any of you leave the fandom before season 5 begins! This is the only place where I can share my love of the fabulous diamond pony!

• Brohoof 5

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)