Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Thank you Pinkie for realizing what water does to a white shirt... keep going!

img-2673387-4-splash_by_uotapo-d7j1u8p.g

You, I think Pinkie is a real team player :D She's the captain of the team, actually. 

Thank you for being there when we need you, Pinkie :D 

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Trouble sleeping... But I did find this!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Good morning everybody/pony

I also didn't sleep much since I have to finish that paper for today. If I don't show up tonight, it probably because my paper wasn't fabulous enough for my boss.

I think I'm like this right now: 

p2N2KjZ.jpg

So many dresses... hum I mean pages!

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 6

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

(edited)

With so much sass and class, how could one not love???

Rarity is best pony. That is all.

Ooooooh! New faces! Welcome to the fabulous ones! Im certain you will enjoy your stay!

clapping_pony_icon___rarity_by_taritoonsclapping_pony_icon___rarity_by_taritoonsclapping_pony_icon___rarity_by_taritoons

Fabulosity is a tough concept for some of the more troglodytic MLP fans to wrap their heads around :D It's a fairly simple concept, but even still, you can't expect everyone to understand even the simplest concepts and philosophies, and fabulosity is no exception, unfortunately -_-

They are a curious specimen indeed! It seems they just make no sense in a biological and psychological scale!

Maybe we should catch one and perform some experiments! I volunteer to vivisect one!  :muffins: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/99/Medic_specialcompleted02.wav?t=20100625235940

For science!

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

Good morning!

"Hello."

They are a curious specimen indeed! It seems they just make no sense in a biological and psychological scale!

Maybe we should catch one and perform some experiments! I volunteer to vivisect one!  :muffins:

Not if I get to them first, doctor.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/0/0c/Spy_battlecry02.wav?t=20100625224827

Oh yeah, I also made myself a new knife from the ground up. Strange Your Eternal Reward, renamed & redescribed, with a Specialized Killstreaker on it. Makes it count the total kills in career as well as in that life, plus, it pulses with purple energy.

I am forever aided by Her.

• Brohoof 2

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Good morning!

"Hello."

Not if I get to them first, doctor.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/0/0c/Spy_battlecry02.wav?t=20100625224827

We need protection though.

rarity_hazmat_by_notlikelyanartist-d71y2

Haters are quite filthy and likely carry contagious diseases, seeing that they usually live under bridges and in basements! :eww:

Ugh... haters... the thought alone gives me a itch! :eww:

• Brohoof 6

We need protection though.

rarity_hazmat_by_notlikelyanartist-d71y2

Haters are quite filthy and likely carry contagious diseases, seeing that they usually live under bridges and in basements! :eww:

Ugh... haters... the thought alone gives me a itch! :eww:

*Waves hand lazily* Did I forget to mention my suit has a handkerchief and has Grey Mann's Infectant Retardancy Serum inter-laced into the fabric?

The suit practically cleans itself.  :D

• Brohoof 3

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Guys, guys.

ISN'T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC???

It is, it is.

I actually went over that whole episode in a synopsis I wrote.

• Brohoof 1

Once you see the graphical error you cannot unsee it... :blink:

Where? I can't see it.

I love this gif btw (that face at the end "You agree riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?")

• Brohoof 1

Where? I can't see it.

I love this gif btw (that face at the end "You agree riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?")

Look at the part of Raritys head that is beforehand obstructed by Pinkies curls right when the captions change from "Going down in flames" to "Isn't friendship magic?".

Look at the part of Raritys head that is beforehand obstructed by Pinkies curls right when the captions change from "Going down in flames" to "Isn't friendship magic?".

Oh I see it now ;) this sort of bump she has on her forehead? It looks like an animation error indeed, but I'm not completely sure.

Once you see the graphical error you cannot unsee it... :blink:

Woww.....Dammit, DHX :D

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

My girlfriends favorite thing to say to me at the moment:attachicon.gif06c2807eb44c61c7c8703b7a2ae33965.jpg

Is she becoming one with fabulosity? :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I'm trying ghostie, I'm trying my best, but she just doesn't get the love!

Fabulosity is a magical thing - it can range from this:

566646__safe_solo_rarity_animated_simple

To this:

618247__safe_solo_rarity_animated_smile_

To even this and this:

large.png

620999__safe_solo_rarity_shiny_yawn_rari

The best thing is, fabulosity welcomes all :D Even those who have not seen the light and don't have the purple and pearl goddess of generosity named as their best pony are welcome to partake in the vast new opportunities fabulosity provides. The only ones who shall be left on the outside looking in are her haters - one day, though, they may well see the light and be allowed through the gem-encrusted gates :D

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

The only ones who shall be left on the outside looking in are her haters - one day, though, they may well see the light and be allowed through the gem-encrusted gates :D

I pray for their poor souls...

We cannot force them to see the light of Raritys glorious radiance, for this is neither the way of the Knights of Fabulosity, nor that of the Empress herself. They have to walk the path of enlightment on their own, and we can only guide them on the way with well ment advise and proof of why they are full of horse feathers...

Those that walk the road of Purgatorio and are reborn as more fabulous beings are free to join us in our knightly ranks. But those that cannot let go of their hate and unfabulousness will be cast into Inferno... We cannot help those poor souls, even though we want to... They are lost forever in the fiery depths, destined to get their nads kicked in by demons for all eternity...

Empress Raritys light may be with them... because even in their limitless depravity, they too where once fabulous before they fell from grace...

• Brohoof 2