Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I see Rarity taking her on as an apprentice! I see all of the Mane 6 taking someone under their wing!

• Brohoof 3

Coco Pommel returns for one ... that will be a Rarity episode.

Sure she'll play a large part, but I think that a lot of ponies are going to be there by the listing.

Don't worry, only like 5 shows were mentioned.  I'm sure Rarity will have a show to herself and with a list that they're leaking like that, I'm pretty reassured that

• Brohoof 3

They wont replace Rarity with Coco. Why would they want two Fluttershys?

Because people are ignorant and enjoy writing off beautiful and amazing characters based off of a first impression. People shit bricks over Coco Pommel when she first came around, even though her personality is dull and based off of being shy and adorable. People who criticize Rarity are extremely shallow themselves.

Dude! No ... no no no no no no no no. Never will happen.

I don't know...people love bitching  about Rarity because they have nothing better to do and just need to hate something. People in this fandom are toxic and they need to pick on Rarity for the most mundane reasons, and it hurts. Probably why I don't care when people bitch at me for being "too defensive" of Rarity, because I'm protecting what I love from their ignorance.

Echh. I'm sorry, I don't need to be overreacting like this -_- I generally try to put on a strong face and trudge forward even though I don't feel like it, but sometimes that falls apart. Sorry.

• Brohoof 4

Everyone needs to relax. Rarity will NOT leave the show! Mostly because knowing Hasbro they've pumped out so much Rarity merch that if they dump her, all the toys will end in the bargain bin of your local store!

Anyway, on another topic, I'd sell my soul to go to comicon! Here's some Rarity cosplay direct from San Diego:post-24783-0-16617000-1406318700_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

Who is coco? I've watched every episode and I don't remember anypony by that name.

This be the Coco ... I think I'll also be killed by a Ninja.

Coco_Pommel_ID_S4E8.png

• Brohoof 3

Has this been posted yet? Whatever, I liked that scene in Ponyville confidential:attachicon.gifrarity_is_angry_by_bronyseph-d7ax6aq.png

And she actually did not destroy her.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

At least if your definition of destroying is not calmly explaining what Sweetie Belle and the CMC did wrong instead of drenching them in rain, or refusing to talk to them.

Rarity reacted so amazingly mature there, like a good big sister should. :proud:

• Brohoof 5

Well Guys and Gals, I've just moved in my girlfriend and our kids, so this WILL be my last post on these forums for a while, so until I come back, do NOT let the love for Rarity die, or else you'll have me to answer for! Laters!

See you soon hopefully!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

And have no fear... True beauty never dies... As does Rarilove...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

It's probably too soon to post this, because it directly follows, but it's so appropriate and I wouldn't get to otherwise.m273qrHRb_DE3bFiuyh-akw.jpg

Note number.

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

It's probably too soon to post this, because it directly follows, but it's so appropriate and I wouldn't get to otherwise.img-2891960-1-m273qrHRb_DE3bFiuyh-akw.jp

Note number.

That's awesome! I half expected someone to give me something like that for my birthday this year... I'd have laughed soooo hard had I got an MLP card that said "happy 6th birthday" and my friend / family member wrote a big "3" in front of the "6" to make it say "36..."

Oh, and Rarity is awesome!post-26689-0-06938800-1406330047.jpg

post-26689-0-12087500-1406330082_thumb.jpg

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 4

Called it.

Rarity loves the castle. "Simply Divine"

Anyone else catch the SDCC animatic and the ... ahem ... command map?

• Brohoof 5