Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

She didn't realize you were hiding, she just thought I was looking for you... Am I gonna get kicked out for taking advantage of her?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

lol ... no goofy. I was feeling my frustration building reading another topic and decided to back off and chill.

BTW Ghostie, guess whats sitting on the tablet right now for my reading enjoyment? Here's a hint

hippie_rarity_by_brunursus-d6zjwmr.png

• Brohoof 4

lol ... no goofy. I was feeling my frustration building reading another topic and decided to back off and chill.

BTW Ghostie, guess whats sitting on the tablet right now for my reading enjoyment? Here's a hint

hippie_rarity_by_brunursus-d6zjwmr.png

I like her jeans! They remind me of the ones I'm currently wearing... Do you think Rarity would approve?

post-26689-0-59196200-1406758811_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I like her jeans! They remind me of the ones I'm currently wearing... Do you think Rarity would approve?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Well, i can only guess of course, but i think she would quite like them.

They are fairly unique and have a pretty playful style. The colours fit together well, as far as i can judge that, philistine that i am. Very flower powery.post-25189-0-68484800-1405868630.png

• Brohoof 4

Well, i can only guess of course, but i think she would quite like them.

They are fairly unique and have a pretty playful style. The colours fit together well, as far as i can judge that, philistine that i am. Very flower powery.

Thanks! I quite love them! Wifey put the bells in and then has patched them up on several occasions :D
  • Brohoof 3

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Don't know about Jewell Butt ... but I think that they're fun. x6gg1BM.png

• Brohoof 4

img-2911956-2-hippie_rarity_by_brunursus

Rarity :wub:

Anyway, you'll LOVE it :D Best comic I've read thus far :please: Perfect mix of humor and seriousness, and Flax Seed is the best character outside of the show yet :D Amazing comic right there. A must read for any Rarity fan! :D

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Rarity :wub:

Anyway, you'll LOVE it :D Best comic I've read thus far :please: Perfect mix of humor and seriousness, and Flax Seed is the best character outside of the show yet :D Amazing comic right there. A must read for any Rarity fan! :D

img-2912460-2-large.png

Oh? Which comic is this?

Just to let you guys know I'm not going to be here August 7-12 since I'm going to be on vacation in the Bahamasimg-2912601-1-rarity_on_the_beach_by_son

Have fun on vactation! You shall be missed :D

Also, I'm going to sleep now! In just 8&1/2 hours I get up and, after checking in here, I begin my play through off FFVI! It's the special PS1 re-release which I haven't played so I'm excited about the special "new" cut scenes! I'm thinking I'll take a cue from Ghostie and play with my AJ plushie (I need to get a Rarity one to keep her company me thinks). 'Til then!

post-26689-0-21555700-1406770979_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Blechh. I feel guilty for my relative inactivity here today. 

Luckily, my  interest shifted back to Earthbound for a while tonight, which doesn't take the whole screen up, which means I get on Chrome while I play, which means Ima spam you all with fabulosity :please:

Until then, have some good looking Rarity before I head off to bed :wub:

large.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 6

Hmm...

This thread, it's missing something...

Oh! I know! ^^

img-2913622-1-download_clipart_Ri_AK5_G9 

That looks great!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Im stealing that! *steals*

I swear. The internet is running out of good Rarity pictures!

Every time i think that i dig up a goldmine somewhere. :please:

post-25189-0-49883200-1406795089_thumb.jpeg

Fabulosity will never end.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Applejack could still hear the sounds of the party that was going on echoing through the halls, even though she had to be pretty far away from it by now.  For her it seemed that she wandered for an eternity through these halls and corridors already. Twilights new place was huge. Huge and impractical Apples though, although she knew a certain pony that was absolutely in love with the new home of the Alicorn, someone who always had a liking for fancyness.

There was it again! A flash of colour that darted around the next corner and a soft giggle that followed it.

"How long are ya going to make me do this, sugar?" The earth pony asked, barely supressing a chuckle herself. "Just wait till i get you!"

Tirek was defeated, harmony restored. Much had changed in the last few weeks, for her friends and herself too. There had to be thrown a party, Pinkie had suggested, the greatest party of all. A Bigmeaniedefeatedandtwilightgotanewhomeandeverythingisgreat party, as the hyperactive mare called it. Of course it had to happen in the new crystal castle that adorned now the town square of Ponyville.

Everyone was invited, the whole town and some more, and everyone had fun. Almost everyone.

A single pony had kept to herself, seemingly deep in thought. Applejack felt its gaze falling upon her again and again, only for it to look away when she returned it. A pony that had become so precious and important to her. A pony that she could not suffer to see so pained and conflicted. It broke her heart.

The loner broke away from the commotion that was the celebration after a while and finally met the gaze of the apple pony with an expression that could only mean one thing: "Follow me." before vanishing into the long corridors of the castle.

And so Applejack had followed. After a while, the at first somber chase got more and more playful. The silence giving way to giggling and affectionate teasing. She was glad that she had managed to break the stillness, she hated to see the mare she loved suffer.

The earth pony turned one last corner and found herself on a big balcony. She inhaled the cool night air and let a sigh escape her lungs. The chase was over. There she was.

rarity__________by_jaz1rus-d5gkn7i.png

Applejacks brain did not even have the time to process the full extend of the beauty of the doe-eyed mare that was standing before her, her long legs, her shapely curves, the gorgeous mane flowing freely in the light breeze.

The subconciousness of her took over, and before she could process what happened, she was already tightly hugging the lovely unicorn. Apples lips met the ones of Rarity and the two shared the most tender and passionate kiss, playfully exploring each other with their tongues.

In this moment everything that had happened took shape before Applejacks eyes, the moments they had together, the friendship that bloomed into love, the night they shared in the Applebarn after the whole Trenderhoof dilemma.

The farmpony carefully and slowly separated herself from the gorgeous mare she loved so much, she desired so much. And Rarity instantly formed a disappointed pout with her sensual muzzle in protest of the kiss cut short.

"We have to tell them, Rares. Ah cannot live like that any longer. Ah want everypony to know what we feel for each other, how much ah love you." The pain in her voice was almost tangible.

Rarity looked Applejack directly into her eyes, she was irresistible the earth pony found, like always. The fashionista raised her slender hoof and began to caress Apples hair.

"I guess you are right, my love. I see how much it hurts you to keep it secret, i hate to see you pain yourself like that. I only want you to be happy, Appletart."

"Trust me... There is nothing that could make me more happy than you, Mah little jewel." 

They both began to smile. It was a warm, beautiful and honest smile.

It would end this night, the lies and the deceptions. This party would not only be celebration of harmony and friendship... No... It would also be a celebration of love. The love of two mares that could not live without each other anymore.

The most rare and honest love.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 7

Applejack could still hear the sounds of the party that was going on echoing through the halls, even though she had to be pretty far away from it by now.  For her it seemed that she wandered for an eternity through these halls and corridors already. Twilights new place was huge. Huge and impractical Apples though, although she knew a certain pony that was absolutely in love with the new home of the Alicorn, someone who always had a liking for fancyness.

There was it again! A flash of colour that darted around the next corner and a soft giggle that followed it.

"How long are ya going to make me do this, sugar?" The earth pony asked, barely supressing a chuckle herself. "Just wait till i get you!"

Trilek was defeated, harmony restored. Much had changed in the last few weeks, for her friends and herself too. There had to be thrown a party, Pinkie had suggested, the greatest party of all. A Bigmeaniedefeatedandtwilightgotanewhomeandeverythingisgreat party, as the hyperactive mare called it. Of course it had to happen in the new crystal castle that adorned now the town square of Ponyville.

Everyone was invited, the whole town and some more, and everyone had fun. Almost everyone.

A single pony had kept to herself, seemingly deep in thought. Applejack felt its gaze falling upon her again and again, only for it to look away when she returned it. A pony that had become so precious and important to her. A pony that she could not suffer to see so pained and conflicted. It broke her heart.

The loner broke away from the commotion that was the celebration after a while and finally met the gaze of the apple pony with an expression that could only mean one thing: "Follow me." before vanishing into the long corridors of the castle.

And so Applejack had followed. After a while, the at first somber chase got more and more playful. The silence giving way to giggling and affectionate teasing. She was glad that she had managed to break the stillness, she hated to see the mare she loved suffer.

The earth pony turned one last corner and found herself on a big balcony. She inhaled the cool night air and let a sigh escape her lungs. The chase was over. There she was.

rarity__________by_jaz1rus-d5gkn7i.png

Applejacks brain did not even have the time to process the full extend of the beauty of the doe-eyed mare that was standing before her, her long legs, her shapely curves, the gorgeous mane flowing freely in the light breeze.

The subconciousness of her took over, and before she could process what happened, she was already tightly hugging the lovely unicorn. Apples lips met the ones of Rarity and the two shared the most tender and passionate kiss, playfully exploring each other with their tongues.

In this moment everything that had happened took shape before Applejacks eyes, the moments they had together, the friendship that bloomed into love, the night they shared in the Applebarn after the whole Trenderhoof dilemma.

The farm pony carefully and slowly separated herself from the gorgeous mare she loved so much, she desired so much. And Rarity instantly formed a disappointed pout with her sensual muzzle in protest of the kiss cut short.

"We have to tell them, Rares. Ah cannot live like that any longer. Ah want everypony to know what we feel for wach other, how much ah love you." The pain in her voice was almost tangible.

Rarity looked Applejack directly into her eyes, she looked irresistible the earth pony found, like always. The fashionista raised her slender hoof and began to caress Apples hair.

"I guess you are right, my love. I see how much it hurts you to keep it secret, i hate to see you pain yourself like that. I only want you to be happy, Appletart."

"Trust me... There is nothing that could make me more happy than you, Mah little jewel." 

They both began to smile. It was a warm, beautiful and honest smile.

It would end this night, the lies and the deceptions. This party would not only be celebration of harmony and friendship... No... It would also be a celebration of love. The love of two mares that could not live without each other anymore.

The most rare and honest love.

......... WHAT

The pic is nice though :3

• Brohoof 3