Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(still reading, 31 pages left) done!

So, out of curiosity, are all ponies in this fanclub a fan of RariJack? I like the shipping, but I'm just curios to see. I don't want to say anything and be told it's wrong.

I love Rarijack almost as much as RainbowPie, but I dont' know if that's the official ship of this fanclub.

Is it?

To be honest I don't like the RariJack shipping, my favorite involving Rarity would be RariDash... ;)

That's my biggest fear is Rarity leaving the show...I have no clue what I'd do...

Lol, that will obviously never happen, I hope you know that.

So question ... I know this is going to be difficult ... but what is your favorite actual Rarity scene? I usually see song lists, or episode lists, but rarely moments.

I already said mine is this one:

In regards to the Obsidian situation, I'm speaking with him and I can take care of this from this point on. I'd like to thank everyone who showed support, though :please:

Anyway, good morning fan club! :D

My personal favorite picture of Rarity of all time is, obviously, this beauty

What's your favorite piece of Rarity art of all time? :D

Mine is your avatar. :derp:

Congrats for the 10,000th post/500th page! :D

ラリティ

https://www.google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AA%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3

Well I gues that's the most fabulous japanese word.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-32591200-1406975226_thumb.png

Rarity found something beautiful again...post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

Many people seem to be annoyed by her vanity, but i do not mind in the least, i find it endearing. She never brags about her beauty and does not think less of other ponies that may not be as gifted as she is. She knows how gorgeous she is of course, why would she not? It is the truth after all. She shares that beauty with others though, she want others too to be able to look each morning in the mirror and say: I like what im seeing. Everybody should be able to do that, it is good for the soul, and im certain she made that possible for many already with her work and her gifts. :pout:

That is how she helps ponies! That is how she makes them happy! She builds their self-confidence!

I wish i could look in the mirror and be as pleased with my looks as she is... :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

attachicon.gifRarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-1417175.png

Rarity found something beautiful again...

Many people seem to be annoyed by her vanity, but i do not mind in the least, i find it endearing. She never brags about her beauty and does not think less of other ponies that may not be as gifted as she is. She knows how gorgeous she is of course, why would she not? It is the truth after all. She shares that beauty with others though, she want others too to be able to look each morning in the mirror and say: I like what im seeing. Everybody should be able to do that, it is good for the soul, and im certain she made that possible for many already with her work and her gifts. :pout:

That is how she helps ponies! That is how she makes them happy! She builds their self-confidence!

I wish i could look in the mirror and be as pleased with my looks as she is... :muffins:

THIS POST! THIS POST! The truth has been spoken!!

---

I like simple things. Like a plain white T-Shirt, blue jeans and red converse as an outfit. Or a plain blue notebook. I dont know why I find simple things pretty. This simple picture caught my eye!

rarity_portrait_by_ostfront-d5ygf50.png

Nice and simple!

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX
  • Brohoof 4

This is the latest Rarity wallpaper from my iPone app... Rarity themed Ferari logo...

post-26689-0-10721100-1406981591_thumb.jpg

What do y'all think? I'm not a big car person (wouldn't have recognized the logo if it wasn't tagged) but I know a lot of y'all are...

• Brohoof 8

Honestly, I think Rainbow Dash would fit the Ferrari logo. :)

That makes sense, since they are both fast... I think the artist was going more for a status comparison though... Since those cars are so expensive they'd probably mostly be in Canterlot; where Rarity fits in best of the mane 6... After all; she is the type of pony everypony should knowpost-26689-0-37738200-1406982063.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

I hope there won't be another episode in the season 5 about Rarity having a crush on somepony again. :huh:

Yeah... They really have beaten that to death... Enough with that.

And i don't like seeing her fall for inferior. hurtful clowns.post-25189-0-17940400-1405882813.png

• Brohoof 5

Speaking of Ferrari...

I only saw something like that for games so far, never for a real car...post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png The person who owns that car certainly is fabulous!

Happy Rarity makes me happy! post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

rarity_by_indiefoxtail-d6f62cn.png

There is nothing more delightful and cute than happy Rarity in the whole wide world...post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

Agreed. That schtick has been played enough :confused:

PLOT TWIST!

What if a Shipping Episode was made,but involving the beloved Rarighost shipping? :huh:

img-2206263-1-1010218_683814345004856_67

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

post-25189-0-27289700-1406990323_thumb.png

Rarity is so precious when she has a crush. Something that was sadly directed at that Trenderhoof character. *harumpf*

Im probably not the only one who desperately wanted to hug her in that scene...

• Brohoof 3

PLOT TWIST!

What if a Shipping Episode was made,but involving the beloved Rarighost shipping? :huh:

Heh. A friend from school drew me that :D

Anyway, doesn't she look absolutely stunning here? :wub: Well, generally speaking she looks absolutely stunning, but yeahh,, you get my point :please:

688380__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_pixiv_b

• Brohoof 5

Rarity doing the cuddles in her bed while surfing the webs!

post-25189-0-32763500-1406994539_thumb.jpeg

Or maybe she even plays something fabulous! She looks seriously tired though. Time for sleepy sleep princess...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 5