Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hey, I'm here again!

Mom's food is good, much better than my usual cooking:

img-2928676-1-mlpfim_ep3104.png

(I'm actually not that bad :lol: )

Also, my parent's radio played the following 3 songs today:

I was finding that so funny. Tried to explain what was a meme to them, they were like  :confused:

That is funny! And if it makes you feel better, as one of the older folk in this fan club (36), I honestly didn't get it at first...in fact not until I clicked on the last video did I get it... At first I was like; huh? There's no animation? Just the song? Then I came back and saw the blurb about memes and remembered about the whole Rick Roll thing and it, finally, clicked in my head lol... On a different note, as I believe I've mentioned before, even though I was in the demographic for G1 MLP, I was a total tomboy growing up and usually watched the shows my older brother watched instead of what other girls my age did. This means Hasbro got my parents money from G1 Transformers instead of My Little Pony; and that I was far more inclined to watch He-Man than She-Ra... And I must say; I've never seen that Masters of the Universe/4 Non Blondes mix before; but remembering 1 from grade school and the other from highschool I both understood what was going on and had no idea... Definitely a unique video... And a unique way to start my day.
  • Brohoof 5

Get off yer data for this one. Generosity Repaid!

Good night FC.

img-2929491-1-690385__safe_rarity_smile_

We was on the same place at the same time. :D

I saw this one on EQD. Even though ive never realy cared for him, That's gotta be one of the best Stevens I've seen from the fandom

• Brohoof 5

I saw this one on EQD. Even though ive never realy cared for him, That's gotta be one of the best Stevens I've seen from the fandom

Yeah, that's now my desktop background.

• Brohoof 5

That is funny! And if it makes you feel better, as one of the older folk in this fan club (36), I honestly didn't get it at first...in fact not until I clicked on the last video did I get it... At first I was like; huh? There's no animation? Just the song? Then I came back and saw the blurb about memes and remembered about the whole Rick Roll thing and it, finally, clicked in my head lol... On a different note, as I believe I've mentioned before, even though I was in the demographic for G1 MLP, I was a total tomboy growing up and usually watched the shows my older brother watched instead of what other girls my age did. This means Hasbro got my parents money from G1 Transformers instead of My Little Pony; and that I was far more inclined to watch He-Man than She-Ra... And I must say; I've never seen that Masters of the Universe/4 Non Blondes mix before; but remembering 1 from grade school and the other from highschool I both understood what was going on and had no idea... Definitely a unique video... And a unique way to start my day.

Well your not alone... too bad they didn't have internet back then, we all could have Masters of the Bronyverse lol

• Brohoof 5

I'm leaving for a week (again...)

Bye everybody!

img-2759323-1-463201__safe_solo_rarity_a

See you in a week. I'll post a Derpy image in your FC every day until you get back!

Japanese Rarity :D

img-2930044-1-rarity_and_spike___a_lady_

And Spike too!

Nice pencils on that one. Good find!

That is funny! And if it makes you feel better, as one of the older folk in this fan club (36)

Welcome to the Old Folks Home! :D

Definately love that one, plus Rarity's look on her face. Bet she doesn't get to see pearls that often!

And GOOD MORNING FAN CLUB!

img-2928546-1-R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony.

Three more days until I have to leave you all for the Bahamas

You poor thing...post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

Do you think you will manage without us? Bahamas... All that sun, the flawless beaches, the azure water... Sounds horrible...

Maybe imagineing Rarity in a bathing suit will help you throught that torment.

summer_by_aosion-d7mfqo9.png

• Brohoof 5

See you in a week. I'll post a Derpy image in your FC every day until you get back!

Nice pencils on that one. Good find!

Welcome to the Old Folks Home! :D

Definately love that one, plus Rarity's look on her face. Bet she doesn't get to see pearls that often!

And GOOD MORNING FAN CLUB!

img-2928546-1-R0zawzD.jpg

She's touching her dong! Shes tou- *cough* I like pie

• Brohoof 3

You poor thing...

Do you think you will manage without us? Bahamas... All that sun, the flawless beaches, the azure water... Sounds horrible...

img-2930599-1-summer_by_aosion-d7mfqo9.p

I don't think I'll survive because Internet on the cruise is so damn expensive. Also, the vacation is a family reunion :umad:
  • Brohoof 5

Ok, so I come to work ... and the break room had a massive A/C leak or something overnight so there is standing water and they are cleaning it up. This is fine and all ... but that is where the coffee pot is.

NO COFFEE

rarity__this_is_the_worst_possible_thing

• Brohoof 7

Ok, so I come to work ... and the break room had a massive A/C leak or something overnight so there is standing water and they are cleaning it up. This is fine and all ... but that is where the coffee pot is.

NO COFFEE

rarity__this_is_the_worst_possible_thing

NOT THE COFFEE! I love coffee....... SOMEONE HIT THE PANIC BUTTON!

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony!

5fee71863bd4d18321bb85b63481bfec.jpg?138

Vacations are nice.

NO COFFEE

Reaction of Rarity to your situation and lack of coffee:

45317074.jpg

• Brohoof 5

You poor thing...

img-2930599-1-summer_by_aosion-d7mfqo9.p

I refer you to my previous:

• Brohoof 5

NO COFFEE

img-2930783-1-rarity__this_is_the_worst_

Life is meaningless without coffee

post-8548-0-57429200-1397398186_thumb.png
Simply UN-Fabulous
Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 5

NO COFFEE

img-2930783-1-rarity__this_is_the_worst_

That truly is the worst possible thing! And to quote Rarity again from that episode "what? I really mean it this time!" Coffee is practically a religion in my house! Coffee abuse, including pouring out a cup that you didn't finish, is a punishable offense! We have also literally roasted our own beans before! I'm glad I bring my own coffee to work... I have an ultra fabulos travel coffee press so I just put a scoop of grounds in it, pour hot water in it, and go... When I arrive at work I have strong black coffee! Yum yum yum! My motto when it comes to coffee is "if it comes from a press; I'll drink it black. If it's anything less; I'm sending it back!"

*cough*

img-2930814-1-sparity_by_kilala97-d729uc

Dat Spike stallion though... <3

Anyone else here think this is adorable...?  :please: 

That is adorable! And I'm not a Rarispike shipper!
  • Brohoof 3

coffee press

That is what I use in the morning too. Someone just ran for a coffee run thank the heavens, so Red Alert down to Yellow Alert.

Also, we were talking about tropical vacations, here is another few picci's

4b4be3d2c489344d9af369cc00a8f235.jpg?131

c3854.jpg

Believe it or not, I've actually survived college so far without a single cup of coffee, energy drinks, or caffeine in general. I must be an anomaly. :huh:

College ... without caffeine?

e12c93585c7898950dc3df46736ad88425816f5a

• Brohoof 6

College ... without caffeine?

e12c93585c7898950dc3df46736ad88425816f5a

post-31741-you-underestimate-my-power-gi

I know, I'm probably insane.

From Suited for Success:

Applejack: So all you have to do is make a different, stunning, original, amazing outfit for one, two, three, four, five... plus yourself, six ponies? And lickety split?

Rarity: Oh, Applejack. You make it sound as if it's going to be hard. YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER.

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 7

From Suited for Success: Applejack: So all you have to do is make a different, stunning, original, amazing outfit for one, two, three, four, five... plus yourself, six ponies? And lickety split? Rarity: Oh, Applejack. You make it sound as if it's going to be hard. YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER.

All I have to say about that is this ...

Rarity_with_a_sinister_grin_S4E23.png

• Brohoof 6

Believe it or not, I've actually survived college so far without a single cup of coffee, energy drinks, or caffeine in general. I must be an anomaly. :huh:

They survive insane asylums too ^_^   

• Brohoof 6