Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Actually YES!

You must do the Rarity happy squee dance then sacrifice a ball of yarn in the name of the most fabulous one!!!

Rarity_is_very_happy_by_mezkalito4p-d4ii

I'm kidding ;)... although it would make a good video :P

Rarity likes yarn!

post-25189-0-89907200-1403719287_thumb.jpg

So precious...post-25189-0-46513000-1405868575.pngpost-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

• Brohoof 8

Ca. You share? If not it's cool; but I'm curios as to what it is now!

So I saw a post on here about nerd jokes. And I thought I would make a conversation of Rarity with someone else fitting so much puns/nerd jokes as possible.   :squee:

Edited by Rainbow S.D.
  • Brohoof 7

So I saw a post on here about nerd jokes. And I thought I would make a conversation of Rarity with someone else fitting so much puns/nerd jokes as possible. :squee:

The yes overfloweth! Do this please. :D

• Brohoof 7

So I saw a post on here about nerd jokes. And I thought I would make a conversation of Rarity with someone else fitting so much puns/nerd jokes as possible.   :squee:

The yes overfloweth! Do this please. :D

Agreed! Can't wait to see :D

• Brohoof 6

Good morning, fan club! :D

Woke up after a bad night of sleep to discover this funny little thing alongside a cup of coffee :please:

img-2948064-1-1151__safe_rarity_spike_pa

Say Anything!

If you were to tell me a few years ago that MLP + John Cusack + Peter Gabriel could coexists I would have told you to go home you're drunk!

Thanks for that Ghost, it does this 80's kid proud.

• Brohoof 7

Echh...have I told you guys how much I hate Nightmare Rarity yet? 

I hate it.

I don't know why, but just seeing someone talk about it, regardless of context, makes me feel a bit quesy - as in, I literally start feeling a bit sick to my stomach and will stop reading whatever it is as soon as it's brought up :confused:

Blechh. I'd write a rant about it, but really I just want to ignore it.

• Brohoof 6

I wish this picture had a bigger resolution :confused: It's so tiny and it's so beautiful...it'd be even more beautiful if it were bigger :D

That would be really cool to have as a giant poster...post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Rarity where she belongs: In the spotlight and admired!

post-25189-0-42893300-1407508609_thumb.png

post-25189-0-14834900-1407508704_thumb.png

Comes naturally for her, she was born this way. :proud:

She steals every scene she is in, and everytime i see her in the background in an episode, i hope she comes forward and takes the reins. Rarity scenes are always a win!

• Brohoof 8

I hate it.

I don't know why, but just seeing someone talk about it, regardless of context, makes me feel a bit quesy - as in, I literally start feeling a bit sick to my stomach and will stop reading whatever it is as soon as it's brought up :confused:

This is one point I agree with you on, and I mentioned it in my most recent blog post. :D

post-2257-0-20119500-1407509340_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

That would be really cool to have as a giant poster...

I know!!!! :D

I'd dish out a lot of money for something like that to put on my wall :wub:

She steals every scene she is in, and everytime i see her in the background in an episode, i hope she comes forward and takes the reins. Rarity scenes are always a win!

And so do I :please: I've pretty much just given up at any form of being impartial. I just swoon whenever Rarity has a line :wub:

96763__safe_solo_rarity_screencap_on+bac

Silly little comic I found of Rarity and Sweetie Belle :D

large.png

This is one point I agree with you on, and I mentioned it in my most recent blog post. :D

attachicon.gifRarity (320).png

I remember purchasing it on Comixology being excited for it, and it was just a huge disappointment. Recycled concept being reused, dialogue that felt severely troped and forced, and overall just why did you pick Rarity? :confused: I know they gave reason in the comics, but I think that was a shitty and confusing choice. Personally, I would've went Twilight. It would've been more of a challenge and it would've had much more of a sense of urgency to it - but then again, I wouldn't recycle a concept anyway, period. That's just lazy writing, as was that whole arc :confused:

It's on Sonic Rainboom tier for me usually, and I have the tag completely hidden from my Derpibooru filter. I do think Sonic Rainboom was a bit worse and the only reason I'm not violently ranting about NMR right now is because coffee is amazing, but that arc is a close 2nd for least favorite thing in the FiM universe and plays a huge role in why I don't want to accept most of the comics as a tie-in with the actual show.

• Brohoof 9

Silly little comic I found of Rarity and Sweetie Belle :D

Sweetie looks so happy!post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

I can really understand that Rarity is sometimes a little bit annoyed by her antics, though. Sweets can be a very difficult little filly...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

this_is_the_ninja_way__by_atryl-d6bkqoc.

• Brohoof 8

I can really understand that Rarity is sometimes a little bit annoyed by her antics, though. Sweets can be a very difficult little filly...

dat picture :lol:

And yes, she can be - they have a very realistic relationship as siblings, whereas they bicker a lot, with Sweetie Belle being a constant source of irritation for her fabulous older sister and Rarity always scolding Sweetie Belle for being irritating.

When you get to the heart of the matter, though, it's obvious that Sweetie Belle really looks up to her older sister and Rarity really, truly cares for her younger sister :D Amazing sibling bond between the two, and one of the best dynamics in the whole show :D

9832__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_family_c

• Brohoof 7

What is glove 

She is going to slap these in Suris face to challenge her for a honourable duel! :proud:

A duel of beauty!... Well, that might be a bit unfair... Nopony is going to win that against Rarity...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

dahhhling__what_about_your_mane__by_lilu

• Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-18712800-1407519373_thumb.png

post-25189-0-42627300-1407519473_thumb.jpeg

Rarity makes the most beautiful day even more lovely.

Can you imagine walking down the road in Ponyville, enjoying the warm sun on you coat, and then meeting this vision of delight? She would compliment you on your good looks and maybe even invite you for tea! All the while bearing an disarming smile. Her silken mane would shimmer in the rays of light, and her deep blue eyes would sparkle of honest joy.

Maybe meeting you would even inspire her for a new piece of fashion, which she would give you as a gift after she is done!

That would probably make the day of everyone.

• Brohoof 6

I can actually see Rarity being magnanimous and fully forgiving Suri. Maybe not trusting of her.

I'm actually sending whatevs some thoughts on Rarity and her world view and ultimate concern. Part of it talks about how Suri is a specifically unique antagonist. It's turning out to be a larger piece than I originally anticipated.

Though it has to wait for something that I'm helping Batbrony on.

• Brohoof 6

I can actually see Rarity being magnanimous and fully forgiving Suri. Maybe not trusting of her.

I'm actually sending whatevs some thoughts on Rarity and her world view and ultimate concern. Part of it talks about how Suri is a specifically unique antagonist. It's turning out to be a larger piece than I originally anticipated.

Though it has to wait for something that I'm helping Batbrony on.

The question is not if Rarity would forgive Suri... She already did with Blueblood for example. She is not a pony that holds grudges.

The question is if Suri will ever forgive Rarity...post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

• Brohoof 6

I hate it.

Don't feel bad, I feel the same. This is just one version of Rarity I cannot come to grips with.

• Brohoof 7

Thread by thread, stitching it together  :pout:

I love Art of The Dress.  :D

Still my favorite episode ever...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png It gave us so much...

A great song. The best depiction of Rarity in a nutshell ever. It showed how great, generous, beautiful, kind, talented, and forgiving she is. If someone watched that episode and does not instantly know how great she is, that person cannot be helped anymore.

And Rariglasses...

post-25189-0-99604800-1407524767_thumb.jpg

I wuv Rariglasses...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 8

So, this is my first time posting on this thread and the first time I'm uploading a picture. So don't mind if I make any mistakes. Anyways, I do like this artwork. pyr0cat.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-and-Fluttershy-meeting-for-some-tea-306726652 Both Fluttershy and Rarity look similar to their 2D counterparts, everything in this artwork looks like they are toys, and it reminds me of their friendship in "Filli Vanni."

• Brohoof 6