Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Countrarity was so beautiful :wub: That was my favorite part in Simple Ways - ogling over how amazing Rarity looked when she went country the first time (and she looked pretty damn good when she became Rarihick, too! :D )

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

Countrarity was so beautiful :wub: That was my favorite part in Simple Ways - ogling over how amazing Rarity looked when she went country the first time (and she looked pretty damn good when she became Rarihick, too! :D )

large.jpeg

Gotta agree with that. Tabitha certainly was particularly on her game during that session.

Here's more.

rarity_by_locksto-d76q0sm.png

• Brohoof 5

img-2961383-1-large.jpeg

lol all I can think of is that scene where she yells I love rolling in mud XD Rarity_%22I_love_being_covered_in_mud%21

• Brohoof 4

lol all I can think of is that scene where she yells I love rolling in mud XD Rarity_%22I_love_being_covered_in_mud%21

That is on the list of my top ten Rarity moments. She is trying so hard to prove her point to AJ, but it's like her mind is breaking and screaming 'Whoa Darling lol wut?"

The ep would likely be in my top 3 episodes if they only gave Rarity a genuinely likeable Stallion to throw her affections at. I mean Fancy Pants was a decent guy. Trenderhoof just came across as a bit Magoo and not at all Rarity's type. Not a complete jackass like Blue Blood, but somewhere between annoyingly oblivious.

Still love the episode in spite of that ... which means it was really really funny.

• Brohoof 2

That is on the list of my top ten Rarity moments. She is trying so hard to prove her point to AJ, but it's like her mind is breaking and screaming 'Whoa Darling lol wut?"

The ep would likely be in my top 3 episodes if they only gave Rarity a genuinely likeable Stallion to throw her affections at. I mean Fancy Pants was a decent guy. Trenderhoof just came across as a bit Magoo and not at all Rarity's type. Not a complete jackass like Blue Blood, but somewhere between annoyingly oblivious.

Still love the episode in spite of that ... which means it was really really funny.

I liked the comedy of the episode but yeah the stallion came off as a character I didn't enjoy because he was pretty much a mary sue for rarity to "fall for" honestly rarity needs a real stallion ;) lol

• Brohoof 3

You see, the thing about Blueblood and Suri is that they were awful, but they at least filled their roles excellently. Really, they were both so good at being bad. 

I don't even think Trenderhoof was meant to be bad. He was just a poorly written tool who was an inconsiderate jackass to Rarity and Applejack. :confused:

I'd rank Blueblood and Suri over Trenderhoof any day, because even though I hate them for what they did to Rares, at least they were SUPPOSED to be bad >_>

Rarity deserves much better, though :wub: She's shown that even though she has a tendency to fan girl crush over ponies like Blueblood and Trenderhoof, that she's not go to get with a guy who doesn't treat her with the respect she deserves, regardless of who they are. That's a lot of girl power and it's things like that that make Rarity an amazing role model for the little girls who watch this show. She's passionate about what she loves and isn't afraid to be who she is, but just because she's girly doesn't mean she's weak and she's not afraid to stand up for herself when she has to, she's completely able to run her pown business and take care of herself, and she won't tolerate ponies like Blueblood treating her with disrespect :please:

She's so amazing :wub:

• Brohoof 8

I realize I'm risking banishment for saying this... But what if I said Trenderhoof was well written? Hear me out, please. So who was this jerk before he came to Ponyville? He was a big star; a trendsetter... Someone who found something different that HE liked; and then watched hundreds if not thousands of ponies like that same thing for little reason more than because he did... Don't you think that would go to his head? Make him the self-absorbed prick that he is? So wrapped up in himself he can't see anything else? Yes, he was so conceited he probably thought the episode was about him; but the credentials they gave him could very well make him that way... Regarding his Romantic inclinations; I can see his type not being into Rarity; as she's quite similar to any number of mares he's met before her.. Now, you and I know that she's 10 times better than all of them combined , but it would take him time to realize that. Time that he'd rather spend looking for the latest new trend instead of talkin to what he percieved to be "just another fan." Applejack, being so different; and yet so awesome, probably would've caught his eye... So yeah; Trenderhoof is a conceited jerk that I hope never to see again, but I don't think he was poorly written... Just my two bits.

• Brohoof 6

I realize I'm risking banishment for saying this

You're silly Jill. :D

We can disagree without having to be angry at each other. I do see where you are coming from and it's a valid opinion. My take away was that he came across as more oblivious than disinterested. That brings me to my next point.

percieved to be "just another fan."

Trenderhoof is reporting on a big event in Ponyville. Rarity knew in advance he was coming, and I would expect he should have known who his contact was for the event before stepping 'hoof' in the town. Even so that first meeting should have clued him in. If he looked at her as 'just another fan' that actually lowers my opinion of him a little ... because that means he is just bad at his job as well. ;)

Also,

Still love Country Rares and City Jack

country_rarity_and_applejewel_by_joeywag

• Brohoof 6

I realize I'm risking banishment for saying this...

Banished!!! post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

Nahh. It's going to take a lot more than a different opinion to get banished from here :D If that were the case, @Khajiit would be banished 500 times over :please:

I KNOW!!!! That whole thing between them at the end is why I LOVE that episode!!!!! :D :D :D Definitely top 3 moments in the series for me. 

large.png

• Brohoof 8

566419__safe_solo_rarity_animated_meme_i

I'm back (as you probably saw with the 32436 brohoofs I gave y'all) !!!

I had a good time in the green mountain state. My uncle place was in Alburgh which is pretty close to the frontier. It was a pretty large place. He bought a crappy looking place and is currently making it usable (no electricity and no running water as of now). Nice place outside though.

post-26040-0-12638300-1407777559_thumb.jpg

Went to ST-Albans' Walmart  (closest to my uncle place) and got this like a ninja while family wasn't looking.  :ph34r:

post-26040-0-91402900-1407777251_thumb.jpg

I actually had time alone to shop, but the MLP section was really small (only 1 Rarity toy). I actually found that near the cashier with Vinyl figurines, but I lacked time since family was coming.

That thing turned out to be dissapointing:

I wanted some Rarity!!!!

post-26040-0-27965600-1407777266_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I had fun a the beach, ate a lot of food, was responsible for the small fire

post-26040-0-39994700-1407778318_thumb.jpg

post-26040-0-17037600-1407778334_thumb.jpg

shot some gun and drank some beer and this weird stuff:

post-26040-0-90793300-1407778415_thumb.jpg

Ok, enough myself, more country Rarity

cityjack_and_country_rarity_by_acesentia

country_rarity_by_grennadder-d7rbig2.png

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 9

I'm back (as you probably saw with the 32436 brohoofs I gave y'all) !!!

I saw the brohoof attack ... :lol:

Went to ST-Albans' Walmart (closest to my uncle place) and got this like a ninja while family wasn't looking.

I can actually hear the Metal Gear theme playing in my head when I imagine you being all stealth like. Solid Snake grabbing dog tags like Metal Gear Solid 2. :D

He bought a crappy looking place and is currently making it usable (no electricity and no running water as of now). Nice place outside though.

I ... want ... so much. :okiedokielokie:

Welcome back from the wilderness. :D

• Brohoof 5

I ... want ... so much. :okiedokielokie:

Welcome back from the wilderness. :D

Thanks. As for the place, you should see the mobile home that comes with it though... To put it lightly, it needs work... or just to be put down and rebuilt  :lol:

• Brohoof 7

You're silly Jill. :D

We can disagree without having to be angry at each other. I do see where you are coming from and it's a valid opinion. My take away was that he came across as more oblivious than disinterested. That brings me to my next point.

Trenderhoof is reporting on a big event in Ponyville. Rarity knew in advance he was coming, and I would expect he should have known who his contact was for the event before stepping 'hoof' in the town. Even so that first meeting should have clued him in. If he looked at her as 'just another fan' that actually lowers my opinion of him a little ... because that means he is just bad at his job as well. ;)Also,

img-2962732-1-country_rarity_and_appleje

Hmmm... That's a good point that I hadn't thought about... I may need to rewatch the episode... Even if his moments weren't the best; it was a great Rarijack episode!
  • Brohoof 4

Three items of escalating importance.

1. Someone said that they liked Rarewolf. Well

large.png

2. Rarisketch and Shoryuken

large.jpg

Most importantly!

3. What potato chip would Rarity be?

• Brohoof 7

If that were the case, @Khajiit would be banished 500 times over :please:

FOR WHAT DX?

I never said that Nightmare Rares was well written! I only said I like her design D:

• Brohoof 4

Also her reaction to Obama's track record.

Let's not get political, because I'd say that's her reaction to the U.S. track record.  Then you'd call me a commie, then I'd have to say yes I like pinkie (for that meme), and then we'd have to start a pinkie Rarity war that would get us all banned.

I'd say that Rarity wouldn't have a favorite potato chip by American standards, rather something more like this; 5WLum.jpg

See how it's nicely flavored with spices and garlic.  Magnifique!

• Brohoof 3

I think we should have a little memorial, just real quick, because a legend died tonight.

I mean, I really just can't stop getting out of my chair and walking around because of the news of Robin Williams' passing. Watching his movies with my dad was a big part of my childhood - we'd lay in the living room together and watch them on VHS, and damn, was it special. 

Since I lost my father in a car accident when I was 10 years old, the things he loved and we did together hold a special merit to me. It was bound to happen eventually, but damn, did this just take me by surprise.

I just gotta say thanks to the guy, I guess. He left behind something a lot of actors - or people, for that matter - don't leave behind - a lasting legacy. The fond memories I have of watching his movies as a child are something I'll never let go of. 

Rarity would probably be in mourning herself, but damned, I think we all are.

large.png

...I guess Robin Williams is posthumously confirmed for fabulosity, eh?

• Brohoof 7