Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

And Obsidian Sparkle reaction to Rarity butt:

img-2987297-3-full.jpeg

I love this so very, very much...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Also... Obsidian Sparkle is a pretty kickass name. :D

Twirity is actually my second favorite ship after Rarijack! (Why do all my favorite ships have Rarity in it?) So have some Raritwi!

raritwi_by_luckyshy-d6qsbwa.png

36933bb35394075907762625f00467cf-d4crfiu

• Brohoof 5

Hey! Luna is like me in that picture! Only that she is more well-behaved in her thoughts!

Did i ever tell you people how precious these two are together?

img-2986072-1-roll_in_the_hay_by_cruelse

img-2986072-2-rarijack_by_cruelseptember

Me, I'm not as much a fan of the ship (not that I don't mind it either) (I definitely don't hate it) but "artistically" i think they do go together quite well. Those are good works

• Brohoof 4

I love several ships

Rarijack:

rarijack___nap_time_by_nia90-d6c4v4m.jpg

Rarilight:

tumblr_n7pam56w7V1sfbdvao1_500.png

RariPie:

raripie_wallpaper__by_xvanillastar-d6b86

RariDash:

128464+-+artist+recycletiger+lesbian+rai

Rarishy:

rarishy_ii_by_lalucca-d4zrdv4.png

Rarixie:

ce__rarixie___by_lovelyroseth_sketchs-d5

Rariscratch:

74832.png?1358710495

Raritavia:

97944__safe_rarity_shipping_lesbian_blus

I can't seem to pinpoint what's the common point between them, though  :please:

• Brohoof 6

Also, new computer set up! :D

NfTFqfm.jpg

Wow! Those Fabul-O's must be amazing! Opalescence approves? You know how finicky cats are (and I be Opal's especially so too)

edit: oh yeah, the set up looks awesome too!

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 3

Since the theme of the day is shipping. Dr. Wolf brings up Sparity. Also Cheerimac.

To be fair he does seem to downplay it as a relationship of attraction and more of a bond (which is where I would take it).

• Brohoof 4

Who missed me? Admit it! How is everyone doing?

*raises hand*

I DID FLOATY!!!! :D

Since the theme of the day is shipping. Dr. Wolf brings up Sparity. Also Cheerimac.

I'll just share my own thoughts on Sparity.

Don't ship it. I like it as a one-sided crush like it is now in the show - good comic relief. I dislike the way it's handled in the comics since it feels like they can't even hold a normal conversation because Spike is ogling over her so much, while, in the show, some of the best dialogue is between Spike and Rares, and even a few of the most memorable moments are ones those two shared. Who can forget one of the best scenes in the entire show from "Secret of my Excess?"

What's wrong with it?

Rarity doesn't feel the same way, and I doubt she ever will - whether he's a child or an adult. Spike's heart is in the right place and he treats her with a lot of respect, and she treats him with respect and friendship as well, but it's clear she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. I feel kind of bad for the poor guy - I like Spike. He needs more respect, but it just isn't going to happen.

I do like the prospect of him ending up with Sweetie Belle, though - at least in a way that'd have to be different than him just picking her because she's the 2nd closest thing to Rarity :please:

• Brohoof 4

Rarity doesn't feel the same way, and I doubt she ever will - whether he's a child or an adult. Spike's heart is in the right place and he treats her with a lot of respect, and she treats him with respect and friendship as well, but it's clear she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. I feel kind of bad for the poor guy - I like Spike. He needs more respect, but it just isn't going to happen.

Well I don't ship the characters, but what I do is imagine a bond greater than a normal friendship -- greater than friendship and family -- but the love reserved for a soul mate. I see Spike making that jump himself. I find their friendship, and that scene (my favorite Rarity moment) to be a highlight of the show since it is the only thing that helps to add consistant depth to Spike. Otherwise he would just be Twilight's assistant.

I do like the prospect of him ending up with Sweetie Belle, though - at least in a way that'd have to be different than him just picking her because she's the 2nd closest thing to Rarity

Not a fan of SB x BM? :blink:

Rarity + Sunset on the beach = CALCULATOR ERROR!
large.png
oh there's a giant crab in there too

What? Best Killer Crab pic ever ... yeah ... that's why I like it.

:please:

Who missed me? Admit it! How is everyone doing?

Where the heck have you been? There's been lots of Star Wars talk but I no Trek!

• Brohoof 4

Not a fan of SB x BM? :blink:

Nahh. Can hardly even remember the guy exists :please: Don't keep up much with the fanon personalities of the ponies, anyway.

Speaking of Button Mash reminds of this funny little picture of Rarity and Applejack I found, though :please:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Nahh. Can hardly even remember the guy exists :please: Don't keep up much with the fanon personalities of the ponies, anyway.

Speaking of Button Mash reminds of this funny little picture of Rarity and Applejack I found, though :please:

img-2987721-1-large.png

Oh damn did AJ pick the wrong team up for Chun-Li / Gambit. She is going to get stomped!!

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes later, new Ghostie avatar  :D

I like my waifu :wub: That means I love gorgeous pictures of her, too :wub:

Hence, why this was my avatar for 7 months :D

large.jpeg

Oh damn did AJ pick the wrong team up for Chun-Li / Gambit. She is going to get stomped!!

I do believe the match went something like this :please:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

To be fair he does seem to downplay it as a relationship of attraction and more of a bond (which is where I would take it).

I just got done watching this video, some things have merrit but as far as Sparity... I really only like this as the cutseyness its intended.

I think he had better points with everything else.

But as far as the intragation of a relationship I think Rarity would be the best choice in creating a canon story that dealt with this subject (she obviously swooned over TH) and she's the only one who has been shown in the willingness to seek a relationship (and I doubt Rarijack would become canon)(sorry to disapoint guys)

But I also highly doubt that this would happen anyway but she would be the the most likely candidate should it arise.

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 4

(and I doubt Rarijack would become canon)(sorry to disapoint guys)

Ok, serious mode for a moment here. As much as some of the ideas do make me smile, I have to ask this -- do fans actually think that this will happen in the show? I mean nor like the wishlist kind of fantasizing that we all do ... but I mean really expect this?

• Brohoof 3

Ok, serious mode for a moment here. As much as some of the ideas do make me smile, I have to ask this -- do fans actually think that this will happen in the show? I mean nor like the wishlist kind of fantasizing that we all do ... but I mean really expect this?

No, I don't - I doubt they're going to put any of the mane 6 in a het relationship, anyway, since I do believe I heard Flash Sentry was by the hands of Hasbro and not the writers, and that's doubly so with a homo relationship, since Hasbro is very unwilling to do anything to stir up controversy.

It's my favorite ship, but it's just that - a ship :D

• Brohoof 4

Believe me, I'm not against the paring but as far as bringing this aspect of society into the show is most unlikely.

I'm sure there are many out there (and some in here) that would love to see this as a canon event but I just cannot see it hapening

Agrees with Ghosty... too much controversy.

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 5