Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Although I will always say that the Last Roundup had the worst ending in the series unless proved otherwise, I do think Rarity looked super pretty in this hat :wub:

attachicon.gifRarity_&_Twilight_S2E14.png

That episode would be #77 out of 86 ... so its in my bottom 10.

But yeah ... Rarity you have some 'splaining to do. :please:

Cute as a button.

Pewdiepie ... we meet again! :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 6

Wanted to write a little story, but the claws of procrastination were stronger... :muffins:

Well, anyway.

The face Rainbow makes here is basically mine when i see the most gorgeous ones gorgeousness.

post-25189-0-81343400-1410793932_thumb.gif

Its a gif... so... click eeeeet!

• Brohoof 6

Although I will always say that the Last Roundup had the worst ending in the series unless proved otherwise in the future, I do think Rarity looked super pretty in this hat :wub:

attachicon.gifRarity_&_Twilight_S2E14.png

I didn't like the ending either, mainly because it was PREDICTABLE! I saw it coming about a third into the episode.

post-11736-0-56641800-1410796605_thumb.jpg

She does look cute when she's mad...

• Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-39720400-1410804358_thumb.png

The tropical sun is setting, tinting the azure sea with the colours of fire, like living flames its rays dance over the soft waves.

But all of that pales in comparison with her.

Her eyes deeper than the ocean. Her coat more lovely than the most perfect pearl. Like a Venus she rises from the sea. Her flawless face promising delight and love.

Her wet mane clings to her body, as if it would have a sentience on its own, not wishing to stop caressing her supple curves.

Only a small smile forms on her full lips, for she does not need more to make you her own.

post-25189-0-39720400-1410804358_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Today I felt like the dutch boy plugging a damn with his finger. Work was that nutzen. O.o

Much have Rarinoise

Much better but ... not ... quite there.

post-25990-0-16398500-1410817145_thumb.png

Also ... daily EQG post in anticipation on seeing Rares shine in that one.

post-25990-0-18105000-1410817191_thumb.png

Much much better.

Also while I have decided to let my Avatar me a permanent fixture (outside of the one-off occasion) I do need to change the sig. Any ideas?

• Brohoof 8

Thats the description of her that basically stand in every activity book, and i always loved it!post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

Because, well its true... It may lack some of the more fine parts of her character, but it just is a very good recapitulation of the most gorgeous one...

post-25189-0-02015100-1408210228_thumb.png

Also while I have decided to let my Avatar me a permanent fixture (outside of the one-off occasion) I do need to change the sig. Any ideas?

Hmmm, i quite fancy it actually. What do you think is wrong with it?

• Brohoof 6

Hmmm, i quite fancy it actually. What do you think is wrong with it?

Nothing wrong ... just thinking a change may be in order. Not sure what theme should be though :/

• Brohoof 6

Sorry to intrude on your Rarity-fanboying, everyone ( :3 ) But, I would like your input on something.

A little while ago, I posted this thread:(http://mlpforums.com/topic/109443-going-to-make-another-pmv-need-some-help-choosing-song-poll-rarity/) The thread was meant to help me decide on a song for a Rarity PMV I wanted to do, as I had a good time making the Rainbow Dash PMV. Ultimately, the Mandopony song "Generosity" won by a landslide. Knowing that, I've begun gathering footage from the show and I shall begin working on the PMV later in the week (It'll be a side project to something else I'm doing.)

Though, while I've already gathered a couple episodes, I want to make sure I don't end up reusing footage, because that'll make for a boring PMV. So, I would like you guys to give me suggestions on episodes I should use. I have a Google Doc set up to help me keep track. I'll leave the link to it so you can add on to the list.

Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FRWcNgyTXnz-KDR2CDH6LqQv5jJKeCkmyeq0nDX0YY4/edit

Please don't take off any of the episodes I already have on the list. I think the choices I've already made are good ones. I just want assistance in adding on to the list.

Thank you for your time, everyone. I appreciate your support and assistance.

Edit: Please just tell me in the fanclub. I'm getting complaints about it not working for others. So, in order to make it easier for all of us, let's just do that.

Sorry :/

Rarity as Poison Ivy (which fits for some reason...)
attachicon.gif207342__safe_rarity_crossover_parody_batman_poison+ivy_artist-colon-bpie.jpeg

BTW, that photo just made my day.

Rarity as Poison Ivy from Batman is REALLY fucking fitting.

Edited by Geek0zoid
  • Brohoof 6

Sorry to intrude on your Rarity-fanboying, everyone ( :3 ) But, I would like your input on something.

A little while ago, I posted this thread:(http://mlpforums.com/topic/109443-going-to-make-another-pmv-need-some-help-choosing-song-poll-rarity/) The thread was meant to help me decide on a song for a Rarity PMV I wanted to do, as I had a good time making the Rainbow Dash PMV. Ultimately, the Mandopony song "Generosity" won by a landslide. Knowing that, I've begun gathering footage from the show and I shall begin working on the PMV later in the week (It'll be a side project to something else I'm doing.)

Though, while I've already gathered a couple episodes, I want to make sure I don't end up reusing footage, because that'll make for a boring PMV. So, I would like you guys to give me suggestions on episodes I should use. I have a Google Doc set up to help me keep track. I'll leave the link to it so you can add on to the list.

Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FRWcNgyTXnz-KDR2CDH6LqQv5jJKeCkmyeq0nDX0YY4/edit

Please don't take off any of the episodes I already have on the list. I think the choices I've already made are good ones. I just want assistance in adding on to the list.

Thank you for your time, everyone. I appreciate your support and assistance.

Edit: Please just tell me in the fanclub. I'm getting complaints about it not working for others. So, in order to make it easier for all of us, let's just do that.

Sorry :/

BTW, that photo just made my day.

Rarity as Poison Ivy from Batman is REALLY fucking fitting.

Green isn't Your Color

Simple Ways

Filli Vanilli

Sweet & Elite

And that one scene at the end of "Secret of My Excess" wuth her and Spike falling. That one is a must :D

• Brohoof 6

Nothing wrong ... just thinking a change may be in order. Not sure what theme should be though :/

I want things that I like in my signature and when this guy sent me that message I quoted there I just felt I needed to add it.

I like your signature the way it is, but if you feel that you want to add domething important to it (like I did) I'm sure it will still be great.

Sometimes change may be in order like you said. It may seem used and old if you look it that way. Moods can change also maybe you feel this now and you feel other thing later.

Most important thing is that you yourself accept it and like it and hold it tight.

post-28950-0-08283700-1410822798_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Green isn't Your Color

Simple Ways

Filli Vanilli

Sweet & Elite

And that one scene at the end of "Secret of My Excess" wuth her and Spike falling. That one is a must :D

Honestly, I could see that scene in ALL of my choices.

I listened to all the songs again, and determined placement for that in all of them.

• Brohoof 6

All of the yeses ... ever said in all of humanity in all languages ever ... this is my favorite defining Rarity moment. That and 'I do'. :please:

@Geek0zoid, depending on how deep into this you will be by weeks end or beginning of next week I can even timestamp and screencap a few moments for you. I still have some forum stuff and two other members that wanted assistance with something, but when I clear through them I can assist. :D

• Brohoof 7

@@Jeric,
Thank you for the offer, but I think that, if I watch all of the episodes again, I'll be able to lay out how I want to place them while I work. When I work, I really don't go in with a set game plan. I just kind of make it up as I go. 

• Brohoof 7