Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I know a picture where she does not look fabulous. I'm not posting due to unfabulosity, and it is a sin against Rarity that someone dared draw a picture of her like that. 

Required Rarity Picture:

post-28857-0-83451200-1412025338_thumb.png

If you're wondering why I would post said, confused, angry, etc. Rarity, it's because that's the next picture in my folder, and I have Rarity pictures for every reaction. 

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 9

No problem at all, we love to see new faces, everyone who likes Rares even a bit is welcome, and someone that has her as rolemodel even more so!

Welcome in our little club! Hope you will have much fun together with us!

She does...

Nice to see you back. :pout:

Maybe you would like to check out the fic i wrote? :muffins:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1942/entry-13264-captain-rarity-mistress-of-the-sapphire-sea-chapter-one/

My advertising is bound to get annoying i guess... :muffins:

Nah OS not annoying at all. In fact on my brief run through I was impressed, but you deserve me sitting down with all my attention focused on it instead of my typical multi tasking approach.

Expect something tomorrow on my full thoughts :D

• Brohoof 8

Yeah sure I'll check it out! I don't usually read fics but if you wrote it, I'll definitely give it a read! :D

Yay Hovershy posted :yay:

Always a pleasure seeing you post. :squee:

• Brohoof 8

I find it disturbing Rarity is so happy to see Blublood. :eww:

He's not even worth a single gem. :pout:

She's happy because she sees the words gems, so she knows her expertise may be needed. :please:

• Brohoof 7

She's happy because she sees the words gems, so she knows her expertise may be needed. :please:

Yeahh, let's just pretend this is what's happening :please: It explains...that which must be explained :eww:

If I remember correctly they're parting was a fiasco to remember

I hope Blueblood likes cake. Personally, I think she was too nice :please: That's just how she is, though :D

• Brohoof 8

Maybe Prince Blueblood was nervous at the Gala, and he doesn't normally act like that? 

Now you're defending him? 

Not exactly. I mean we really don't know how he is all the time. You weren't exactly great in Sonic Rainboom. 

You are defending him, and you are the one who says things bad about him. I forgave him, just like I forgive just about everypony. 

Point taken. 

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-10883100-1412027876_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Maybe Prince Blueblood was nervous at the Gala, and he doesn't normally act like that? 

Now you're defending him? 

Not exactly. I mean we really don't know how he is all the time. You weren't exactly great in Sonic Rainboom. 

You are defending him, and you are the one who says things bad about him. I forgave him, just like I forgive just about everypony. 

Point taken. 

Required Rarity picture: 

attachicon.gif608316__safe_solo_rarity_hub+logo_official_faic_hub_corrupted_possessed_inspiration+manifestation.png

To be fair, Rarity was suffering side effects from Twilight's  wing spell in Sonic Rainboom that severely affected her judgment... And no, that is not my headcannon... That is cannon... No further proof of this is required than that Celestia-awful outfit she wore... Seriously, she wouldn't be caught dead in that unfashionable frock... Every other outfit she's ever worn I liked, but that one? A sober Rarity would not leave the house in it, sorry...

• Brohoof 7

I tossed in my two cents :D Hopefully I helped somehow :please:

To be fair, Rarity was suffering side effects from Twilight's  wing spell in Sonic Rainboom that severely affected her judgment... And no, that is not my headcannon... That is cannon... No further proof of this is required than that Celestia-awful outfit she wore... Seriously, she wouldn't be caught dead in that unfashionable frock... Every other outfit she's ever worn I liked, but that one? A sober Rarity would not leave the house in it, sorry...

Echhhh...not *that* episode :eww:

• Brohoof 7