Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Oof...we're getting bitch-slapped with pic lag again. It might be time to start removing any images from quoted posts and spoilering any large images to prevent this. Pic lag scares away potential members and makes the fan club all around hard to use by making the page all jumpy and whatnot  :please: Thank ya~

I for one never stopped to use attachments or spoilers from the day on i got rebuked for posting a 10000x7000 pixel image. :proud:  No one can say i don't learn from my mistakes. (Usually  i don't :muffins: )

Seeing that the borderline NSFW rule got toppled, i will celebrate by posting an image that was on my harddrive for quite some time. I honestly never thought it would be too NSFW to be posted, but what do i know...

post-25189-0-01779100-1412065126_thumb.jpg

Sexy but classy. :proud:

Thats the essence of Rarity.

• Brohoof 9

Rarity and roses. Two beautiful elements in one picture. However certain element kinda stands out more ? :D I think you guess which one I'm talking about.

attachicon.gifRarity.png

Rarity always stands out in pictures where her beauty is presented.

Rarity certainly is a gorgeous rose... A lovely blossom... A flower without equal...

rarity_by_hieronymuswhite-d5gly2v.jpg

No wonder she feels a certain kinship with the most precious and noble flower of all. She seems fragile and delicate, too beautiful to touch even, but if her friends are in danger, she is willing to show her thorns to those that wronged her.

Something that certain changelings, dogs and manticores learned the hard way. Rarity is a true and lovely sweetheart, but she knows how to handle and defend herself, like the rose she is.

• Brohoof 8

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

It might be time to start removing any images from quoted posts and spoilering any large images to prevent this.

That never worked anyway. People thought it did only because not every image would be downloaded to the wrong server directory. The previous issues with found in the cron.php (cronjobs) which schedules specific tasks at certain intervals to occur within your DB server. The issue was that the image and data jobs were set to go to the old server (vm). Caused images to break and page queries to take longer. We just switched it to the new server and presto.

What is the current issue?

• Brohoof 7

That never worked anyway. People thought it did only because not every image would be downloaded to the wrong server directory. The previous issues with found in the cron.php (cronjobs) which schedules specific tasks at certain intervals to occur within your DB server. The issue was that the image and data jobs were set to go to the old server (vm). Caused images to break and page queries to take longer. We just switched it to the new server and presto.

I think the issue is just that people are hotlinking big image files, and it makes it take longer to load.

It's something that in the past has been remedied by posting pictures as attachments and avoiding hot links of big images.

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 7

img-3126636-1-R0zawzD.jpg

I think the issue is that when I go here and there are lots of images in the page the page loads first and then I start reading the posts then when the images start appearing it bounces me back to earlier posts and interrupts my reading.

This has been only happening when I use my phone though.

Also my plushie shipped  :D  ? I'm gonna get it tomorrow from post.

img-2993297-1-Rarity-rarity-the-unicorn-

• Brohoof 7

Morning, fan club :D

Since I've been addicted to the Monkey Island series, I'll just be sharing this little piece I found :D

83592.png?1374050499

Don't ship Sparity, but Elaine and Guybrush are both very similar to Rarity and Spike, respectively :D

I dig it! :D I might have to add this to my profile :please:

• Brohoof 9

Found this adorable.

rarity_and_sweetiebelle_by_ravenevert-d5

I guess they are working together, maybe Rares tries to teach Sweets the secrets of her trade? Little Belle certainly seems enthusiastic enough... What is certain is that Rarity found the one who holds the camera to make a photo of the cute scene. She certainly shows her very best bedroom eyes for the occasion. :pout:

• Brohoof 8

Trixie might be behind these toast shenanigans

The only thing I really liked about the book based on the Rainbow Rocks shorts was that it says that Rarity's piano without wheels was loaned to her by Trixie.

• Brohoof 8

The only thing I really liked about the book based on the Rainbow Rocks shorts was that it says that Rarity's piano without wheels was loaned to her by Trixie.

That was really in the book? :wau:

• Brohoof 6

That was really in the book? :wau:

It was  :lol:

Everything else about the book kinda sucked though, because it seemed to be based off of really early versions of the scripts so it conflicts with everything else.

Like instead of being "The Rainbooms" the band was called "The Equestria Girls" and Twilight wasn't present for "Shake Your Tail" and "Perfect Day for Fun".

• Brohoof 7