Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity and her beautiful family.

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

Her parents were not maybe very rich. They had to accept that what they got. They work hard and their two little fillies Rarity and Sweetie Belle had the best parents you could wish for. Raritu maybe hadn't the most fabulous childhood but her parents tried their best even with low resources. That didn't prevent Rarity for trying to reach her dreams as a glorious fashion pony!

She worked hard and harder. She never let go of her dreams. She also was generously willing to help other ponies to reach their dreams even if it interfered her own dreams. And that is why She is Living her dream now. Something that maybe seemed out of reach when she was little filly in countryside. She owns her own shop and she is the most gorgeous pony out there!

post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 7

Her parents were not maybe very rich. They had to accept that what they got. They work hard and their two little fillies Rarity and Sweetie Belle had the best parents you could wish for. Raritu maybe hadn't the most fabulous childhood but her parents tried their best even with low resources. That didn't prevent Rarity for trying to reach her dreams as a glorious fashion pony!   She worked hard and harder. She never let go of her dreams. She also was generously willing to help other ponies to reach their dreams even if it interfered her own dreams. And that is why She is Living her dream now. Something that maybe seemed out of reach when she was little filly in countryside. She owns her own shop and she is the most gorgeous pony out there!

This.

You know, when you ask people to list traits of a character, they tend to focus on them as if they were all separate aspects. And therein lies why some may not understand certain characters (not just Rares and not just MLP). If I point to one element of Rarity that I love the most, it's that driven work ethic. But that can't really be discussed without understanding her background a little. She seemed to always be driven. Then you see her parents, and while you need to infer a few things you get the feeling that they are exceedingly down to earth Ponies. Usually unicorns are portrayed as the opposite. Its not a jump to imagine getting that from her parents. 

I also cannot fully appreciate Rarity without looking at her motivations and nature. She is generous, magnanimous, but also is desperate to be known and appreciated. Perhaps she is also driven by a central need to be accepted by her peers. These dual motivations have come into conflict on multiple occasions, but oddly enough they alone are not inherently bad traits. We all want to be respected for our endeavors and accomplishments, if not lauded. 

Her passion (drama queen moments) is another aspect of Rarity that comes to mind with many MLP fans. There is strength in feeling you can share your soul openly. There is comfort in that. Her friends don't bat much of an eye when it happens, showing us that the world of Equestria is one where a manufactured or suppressed personality is not required. There is a transcendentalist mindset at work here, which is nicely juxtaposed to Rarity's business vs material vs art concepts. 

The further I look at one integral element of her personality, I begin to see how other aspects that make up the whole are very interconnected.  All the characters are like this. Rarity though ... she seems to hit that nerve in me that loves complexity hidden under a false veneer.

Oh look! An image

large.png

• Brohoof 8

Rarity as Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

That was a nice share. Never seen that one before. :D

Also ... Happy National Cat Day. Obviously a day Rares would be involved in. :please:

large.png 

• Brohoof 4

I feel like it's been too long since I have posted anything on here. Which is BAD, because Rarity needs to be constantly adored by everyone (myself included)

here's a picture I drew of Rarity as Princess Platinum.  I don't think I ever seen the actual Princess Platinum, but Rarity totally wore it better

post-29440-0-22435200-1414647022_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

While browsing the internet today I came across this marvel!

Oh what I'd do to get my hands on it. Fabulously in the form of a USB.

MLP_Rarity_MIMOBOT.jpg

Well, I guess she is half marshmallow, but that doesn't look very cute to me. This does, though:

post-2257-0-66030700-1414658518_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Raritu beautiful ponu post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

roar_roar_rarity_by_maiashichi-d5cerh7.j

She is always there for her friends. Helps them in anyway she can. Works hard for them. Makes dresses for them and makes them look fabulous. She is beautiful on the outside, but her shine in the inside in her gorgeous heart is even brighter.

rarity_and_fluttershy_by_ambuur-d6x4943.

Always ready to encourage her friends when they need it and help them. Those many little things build up an amazing pony  that she is. She maybe doesn't Fight with magic like Twilight or break the sound barrier like Dash, but everything great and beautiful is built by putting little pieces together time by time. 

Rarity-the-Unicorn-image-rarity-the-unic

She gives you that little smile when you need it most. Those words of encouragement when you aren't at your finest.

She is a beautiful jewel ?

• Brohoof 5

Howdy all!

Rarity fans today is the Birthday of the voice of everypony's favorite Fashionista Tabitha St.Germain!

:yay:

She does a heck of job voicing her (Beisdes Luna,Granny Smith too)

All Hail Lady Tabitha!!

• Brohoof 4

Howdy all!

Rarity fans today is the Birthday of the voice of everypony's favorite Fashionista Tabitha St.Germain!

:yay:

She does a heck of job voicing her (Beisdes Luna,Granny Smith too)

All Hail Lady Tabitha!!

happy b day ms Tabitha!!!!! have the best party pony. FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!Pinkie_Pie_ready_to_fire_her_party_canno

• Brohoof 5

Speaking of Ms. St.Germain, has anyone seen this wedding from Nightmare Nights?

I want Rarity to minister my wedding! :D:D:D

@Shimmer Down You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Need it for an editorial I'm writing for the next Newsletter. 

:D

• Brohoof 4