Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

ts sad that this OOC portrayal of Rarity taints what was otherwise a good episode (was actually one of my favorite episode when I first saw MLP).   I have to wonder how much Rarity hate is directly related to this episode. As this was an fairly early episode before we got very much good character development for Rarity, I wonder if a lot of people got a negative impression of her character in this episode and have been biased ever since. I know that while I was never a Rarity hater, she was initially my least favorite of the Mane 6 partly because of this episode.     Im glad I decided to give her another chance though, and discover that she is best pony! 

Funny you say that. I may be a newer fan, but I actually tried watching the show when it was still new in its first season. I stopped when I saw this one because of some of the issues. Mind you, I was in full on, "da heck dis show be so making dese people go nutzen?" I think  in the end it was that uber analytically mindset coupled with the inconsistencies of this episode made me give up. I didn't hate any characters, but it wasn't until my kids asked me to give it another chance that I started to finally understand. One of my first posts here in April mentions Rarity as someone who is surprising me with each new episode. I even speculated back then that she may become my favorite at some point. 

Happened with Rarity Takes Manehattan. :please:

• Brohoof 4

Funny you say that. I may be a newer fan, but I actually tried watching the show when it was still new in its first season. I stopped when I saw this one because of some of the issues. Mind you, I was in full on, "da heck dis show be so making dese people go nutzen?" I think  in the end it was that uber analytically mindset coupled with the inconsistencies of this episode made me give up. I didn't hate any characters, but it wasn't until my kids asked me to give it another chance that I started to finally understand. One of my first posts here in April mentions Rarity as someone who is surprising me with each new episode. I even speculated back then that she may become my favorite at some point. 

Happened with Rarity Takes Manehattan. :please:

With me the first time I watch something I never really put much thought into it, I mainly enjoyed Sonic Rainboom, because it was funny, exciting, and had rainbow explosions. So in my first watch through Rarity ended up being my least favorite of the Mane 6 mainly because I found her to be the least relatable to me.

If I like a show enough to watch through it again, that's when I start to think about it and analyze it a bit. So once I started to think about these characters more, I discovered that even though I don't relate to her, she is still a well written, and fascinating character to watch. post-22964-0-82650200-1415049899.png

post-22964-0-82650200-1415049899.png

• Brohoof 3

My favorite is Celestia, but I love Rarity tons.

Hurrah for best dress horse! Have some sisterly love :D

359724__safe_rarity_sweetie%2Bbelle_hug_

And something more silly

we_are_fabulous__aren_t_we__by_uotapo-d7

Also, I need to get that 4de plush when it comes out :wub:

• Brohoof 7

I want to quickly give my thoughts on a rather controversial Rarity episode...

From the start, I've always thought Sonic Rainboom was an enjoyable episode. Yes, it's definitely true that Rairty and Rainbow Dash weren't written all that good. It doesn't help for me that these two are my favourite ponies.

Yet, I tend to look for more positive things in an episode rather than resent over a few negatives. I loved the fantasy settings, I loved the cheering montage and I loved the visuals. I'm also certain that M.A. Larson, the writer of Sonic Rainboom, has learnt his lesson on how to write the ponies correctly. This is one of his first episodes he written for MLP:FiM, anyway.

Of course, I do respect others if they don't like this episode. I just want to encourage others to give things a second chance, just like Jeric was saying earlier. :P

• Brohoof 4

Doing a little peek in here, seeing how it is going.

sparkly_rarity_by_sleepyheadkl-d711xo9.g

Sorry for my long absence, was suspended...post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

I wont also be able to anyswer to comments on my profile either, because the status update funktion has been deaktivated for me... All in all, i was pretty naughty...post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

I hope you guys dont mind that i am back.post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

• Brohoof 10

img-3228452-1-sparkly_rarity_by_sleepyhe

Sorry for my long absence, was suspended...

I wont also be able to anyswer to comments on my profile either, because the status update funktion has been deaktivated for me... All in all, i was pretty naughty...

I hope you guys dont mind that i am back.

Oo ! I'm so happy now that you are back ! post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png 

tumblr_m0zfzkAOJa1qdc5av.gif

tumblr_lz05dhojxz1rnpo0wo1_500.gif

Also

week_12_4___rarity_flank_by_fetchbeer-d4

• Brohoof 7

I wont also be able to anyswer to comments on my profile either, because the status update funktion has been deaktivated for me... All in all, i was pretty naughty...

Welcome back, Siddy. Hugs?

rarity_hugs_by_cezzlo-d5r8nb1.png

Do you know how long the long your status update function will be deactivated?

• Brohoof 8

Hey Obsi my friend, welcome back!  :wub:

Oo ! I'm so happy now that you are back !  

Welcome back, Siddy. Hugs?

Do you know how long the long your status update function will be deactivated?

Thanks, friends! Im happy to be back too.post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png And yes... Hugs!post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

12027__safe_rarity_animated_sweetie.gif

Sadly i do not know how long i wont be able to make status updates... but i think its better that way... I tend to rant a lot when im sad...

• Brohoof 9

@Obsidian Sky, I am so happy you are back man. jjCaRGo.png

When you were gone. 

rarity_despair_2_by_mysticalpha-d5bmpsq.

Now that you are back

rarity__you_look_dashing_fabulous__by_gi

Every time i checked the club, but could not log in and post, i was like:

post-25189-0-35668800-1414087165.gif
I just hope we will see Ghustee come back to us too soon...

Ah well... RARITY!

eyes_by_3mo_art-d6onwzw.gif

How could anyone resist these sparkly eyes of gorgeousness, these Sapphire-sky-blue orbs of lovelines, almond shaped pools of Flawlessness?

Everypony that meets her gaze is under her spell. But she needs no magic for this sort of enchantment... it is her natural allure and innate charm.

Rarity/10 Best pony!post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 9

I rant a lot when I'm sad, too, and I'm often sad. Right now I'm worried I may lose my home. :( So I have to resist ranting right now. I'm surprised I didn't have my status update thing deactivated. Actually, with one of my alter egos being a bully, I won't be surprised if I get banned and not realize it because the bully got on and did some mean things. :(

On a positive note, welcome back. :D

Required Rarity Picture: Hopefully this wasn't the same as the last picture I posted here. 

post-28857-0-24405100-1415124502_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Everypony that meets her gaze is under her spell. But she needs no magic for this sort of enchantment... it is her natural allure and innate charm.

Rarity/10 Best pony!

I think the Mane Six are all naturally beautiful, but Rarity's natural beauty stands out the most.

medium.png

• Brohoof 7

Without you posting here looking at the fan threads felt like;

S01E19_ManeCast_LookDownHoles.png

Where's Rarity?

Glad to hear that you're back, and I hope that you can restrain yourself from doing any more things which will ban you.for the sake of

fc,220x200,slate.jpg`

• Brohoof 5

I think the Mane Six are all naturally beautiful, but Rarity's natural beauty stands out the most.

Yes, of course they are very beautiful, but honestly, Raritys beauty is just on a whole other level...

rarity_by_gladpotatos-d6abd6w.png

I for one doubt that there is a pony quite so lovely and attractve in the whole of Equestria. A beauty like she is, is ... a Rarity.

Glad to hear that you're back, and I hope that you can restrain yourself from doing any more things which will ban you.for the sake of

img-3229342-3-fc,220x200,slate.jpg`

I for one hope so too... Getting banned would be quite the horrible and sad experience for me.

• Brohoof 6