Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I totally forgot about Simple Ways, I can't believe it. Yeah she still looked great as a country bumpkin. But that's what makes Rarity so special she looks great no matter what!

Imagine how much better our fashion industry would be if Rarity came to our world and took over?! No more garish ugly dresses!

• Brohoof 5

I totally forgot about Simple Ways, I can't believe it. Yeah she still looked great as a country bumpkin. But that's what makes Rarity so special she looks great no matter what!

Imagine how much better our fashion industry would be if Rarity came to our world and took over?! No more garish ugly dresses!

Tis true!

If there is one thing our little goddess of beauty can't do, it is to not look absolutely stunning and captivating...post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.png

rariqueen_by_nelauk-d7vgjt3.jpg

And if she would be in charge of our fasion industry, not only would we get the most gorgeous outfits for generous prices... The whole business would also stop to be so cold and uncaring, as it sadly often is.

She would leave her slender hoofprint on it for sure. Change it forever, with her noble and generous heart.

• Brohoof 6

Does anyone know why the unicorn drawn on the chalkboard in Flight to the Finish looks like Rarity? I know Rarity and Mrs. Cheerilee are around the same age. Where they friends or something? Maybe. 

Maybe Sweetie drew it? Kinda strange thought that Cherilee would randomly draw Raritys head on the board, even if the two were friends. Sweetie drawing her big sister, that she kinda adores and looks up to, makes more sense in my book.

Or maybe it was a young colt with a crush? A crush on Rarity is something that a great chunk of the population of Ponyville is bound to have realistically speaking.

Totally understandable if you ask me...

Who knows who it was? Its a mystery!

Hope i did not post that already!

Rarity having a nice bath in a clear forest spring... Looking... like... a... nymph...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

waterfall_rarity_by_macalaniaa-d5oxupt.p

My unit was on the way home from a war with another city state, the usual squabbling about borders and dominance, and we were about to take a rest. The strategos commanded me to search for some firewood, for the nights were cold in these parts.

Without helmet, aspis and doru i roamed the forest, for my full wargear would have only exhausted me. Searching for enough fuel to add to the fires that would keep me and my comrades warm i wandered deep into the depths of the enchanted woods.

And enchanted they truly were.

The old folk in my polis told me stories about them when i was young. Not stories about hydras and harpies, but stories about the gorgeous nymphs that supposedly lived in the clearings and lakes of the unfathomable tree realms.

Nature spirits of entrancing beauty and grace that looked like the most gorgeous young mares, supple and delicate.

But the most lovely and alluring was said to be their queen. A Unicorn so flawless that every stallion that saw her instantly fell in love with her. Of a coat like silk, white like the snow on the highest, most pristine mountain tops the legends spoke. Almond eyes, like perfectly cut sapphires, gleaming with the light of love and passion. A mane, long and curly, of the deep purple colour of the velvet that the phoenecian traders sold for a fortune at our harbours.

But such beautiful and charming creatures were the stuff of dreams of forlorn soldiers far from home, searching for something beautiful to keep their minds occupied after long days of marching and battle.

And seemingly it worked, lost in my thoughts about the gorgeous queen of nymphs, a beauty that no other mare could even hope to come close, i found myself in the deep and forgotten heart of these woods.

Colossal trees, that surely saw the dawn of ponykind and would also see its twilight, almost completely blotted out the sky with their canopy. Only lonely shafts of light made it through the leaves, and gave this part of the forest a truly mystical aura.

Slightly conderned about the fact that i was seemingly lost, i cold not hear it at first... Laughter.

It wasnt the mocking giggle of the malign ghosts of past, but the bright and melodic chuckle of a young mare. I could not help but folllow it... I was enthralled...

Nearer and nearer i came to the source of the lovely sound. I could make out a little forst lake with a tiny cascade in the distance. The closer i got, the more delightful was the laughter... The more excited and nervous i got.

Finally i was close enough to make out a shape in the water, the shape of a young unicorn. And with every little step, more details became visible...

A coat like the pristine snow of an early spring day. Eyes like deep and clear mountan lakes. Curves like they had been sculpted by the biggest artist imaginable. She moved with a grace that made it almost look like she was dancing. Her supple tights were caressed by the clean water of the little lake. Her long and wet purple mane clinging to her slender body, like it would not want to stop to embrace something so flawless.

She still did not notice me, she was to busy enjoying her bath. I wasnt hiding from her, i was not able to, i could only stand there, muzzle agape, trying to comprehend the limitless, flawless beauty i saw...

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she noticed me. Her bright laughter died and a shocked gasp escaped her full and shapely lips. It was only shock though, because only moments later she met my gaze with a firm and fearless gaze. Her eyes were almost painfully beautiful, allowing me a little peek at the pure soul that was inhabiting her lovely body.

I did not want to scare her or hurt her. the thought alone to not treat this fascinating creature with anything other than worship and courtesy was abhorrent to me. But instead of treating her like the goddess she was i could only form the words silently with my lips.

"I am sorry."

No sounds escaped my flabbergasted mouth.

Luckily she seemed to understand, or maybe even feel deep in her heart, that i wasnt here to hurt her. That i would not even be able to do so if i wanted, if my life depended on it. Her shocked and hard expression slowly changed into the most honest and endearing smile, which did not help to break the spell her beauty cast upon me in the least.

She started to move, came closer and closer to the shore of the little body of water, she did not cause even the tiniest ripples in the mirror like surface of the lake, such was her elegance and grace.

Finally she was directly in front of me, and i could get an even better view at her alluringly flawless body, she truly was the queen of the nymphs, the most gorgeous of them all.

She embraced my head with her hooves and carefully caressed my cheeks. I was lost in her eyes, these gem like eyes, unfathomable and deep. Bending forward, she gifted me a single kiss on my forehead. Only for a very short time her lips touched me, but i was filled with euphoria and bliss like i never experienced before.

Still holding my head in one hoof she used the other one of her slender forelimbs to point into a direction that seemed to be random to me, but i knew that was the way i needed to go.

The rest of the day was like a confusing haze that had settled before my senses. I only could think of the beautiful queen of the nymphs, of her flawless and sensual body, of the gentle touch of her smooth hooves, of the caressing sensation of her soft lips, that seemed to numb all the pain of the weight of the world.

I walked like in trance, and the only thing i know was that i found myself in the field camp of our army, completely lost on how i got here, or where i came from.

I told my comrades my incredible story, told tem of the queen of the nymphs, of her limitless beauty, her irrestible allure, her pure heart, but no one believed me.

Today i dont even know if it was just a dream. I only know one thing for sure, that on this fateful day i fell in love with a mare i can never be together with, and that i will long for a kiss like the one she gifted to me for my whole life, and that i will never feel something like it again.

• Brohoof 8

Maybe Sweetie drew it? Kinda strange thought that Cherilee would randomly draw Raritys head on the board, even if the two were friends. Sweetie drawing her big sister, that she kinda adores and looks up to, makes more sense in my book.

Or maybe it was a young colt with a crush? A crush on Rarity is something that a great chunk of the population of Ponyville is bound to have realistically speaking.

Totally understandable if you ask me...

Who knows who it was? Its a mystery!

Hope i did not post that already!

Rarity having a nice bath in a clear forest spring... Looking... like... a... nymph...

img-3282875-1-waterfall_rarity_by_macala

My unit was on the way home from a war with another city state, the usual squabbling about borders and dominance, and we were about to take a rest. The strategos commanded me to search for some firewood, for the nights were cold in these parts.

Without helmet, aspis and doru i roamed the forest, for my full wargear would have only exhausted me. Searching for enough fuel to add to the fires that would keep me and my comrades warm i wandered deep into the depths of the enchanted woods.

And enchanted they truly were.

The old folk in my polis told me stories about them when i was young. Not stories about hydras and harpies, but stories about the gorgeous nymphs that supposedly lived in the clearings and lakes of the unfathomable tree realms.

Nature spirits of entrancing beauty and grace that looked like the most gorgeous young mares, supple and delicate.

But the most lovely and alluring was said to be their queen. A Unicorn so flawless that every stallion that saw her instantly fell in love with her. Of a coat like silk, white like the snow on the highest, most pristine mountain tops the legends spoke. Almond eyes, like perfectly cut sapphires, gleaming with the light of love and passion. A mane, long and curly, of the deep purple colour of the velvet that the phoenecian traders sold for a fortune at our harbours.

But such beautiful and charming creatures were the stuff of dreams of forlorn soldiers far from home, searching for something beautiful to keep their minds occupied after long days of marching and battle.

And seemingly it worked, lost in my thoughts about the gorgeous queen of nymphs, a beauty that no other mare could even hope to come close, i found myself in the deep and forgotten heart of these woods.

Colossal trees, that surely saw the dawn of ponykind and would also see its twilight, almost completely blotted out the sky with their canopy. Only lonely shafts of light made it through the leaves, and gave this part of the forest a truly mystical aura.

Slightly conderned about the fact that i was seemingly lost, i cold not hear it at first... Laughter.

It wasnt the mocking giggle of the malign ghosts of past, but the bright and melodic chuckle of a young mare. I could not help but folllow it... I was enthralled...

Nearer and nearer i came to the source of the lovely sound. I could make out a little forst lake with a tiny cascade in the distance. The closer i got, the more delightful was the laughter... The more excited and nervous i got.

Finally i was close enough to make out a shape in the water, the shape of a young unicorn. And with every little step, more details became visible...

A coat like the pristine snow of an early spring day. Eyes like deep and clear mountan lakes. Curves like they had been sculpted by the biggest artist imaginable. She moved with a grace that made it almost look like she was dancing. Her supple tights were caressed by the clean water of the little lake. Her long and wet purple mane clinging to her slender body, like it would not want to stop to embrace something so flawless.

She still did not notice me, she was to busy enjoying her bath. I wasnt hiding from her, i was not able to, i could only stand there, muzzle agape, trying to comprehend the limitless, flawless beauty i saw...

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she noticed me. Her bright laughter died and a shocked gasp escaped her full and shapely lips. It was only shock though, because only moments later she met my gaze with a firm and fearless gaze. Her eyes were almost painfully beautiful, allowing me a little peek at the pure soul that was inhabiting her lovely body.

I did not want to scare her or hurt her. the thought alone to not treat this fascinating creature with anything other than worship and courtesy was abhorrent to me. But instead of treating her like the goddess she was i could only form the words silently with my lips.

"I am sorry."

No sounds escaped my flabbergasted mouth.

Luckily she seemed to understand, or maybe even feel deep in her heart, that i wasnt here to hurt her. That i would not even be able to do so if i wanted, if my life depended on it. Her shocked and hard expression slowly changed into the most honest and endearing smile, which did not help to break the spell her beauty cast upon me in the least.

She started to move, came closer and closer to the shore of the little body of water, she did not cause even the tiniest ripples in the mirror like surface of the lake, such was her elegance and grace.

Finally she was directly in front of me, and i could get an even better view at her alluringly flawless body, she truly was the queen of the nymphs, the most gorgeous of them all.

She embraced my head with her hooves and carefully caressed my cheeks. I was lost in her eyes, these gem like eyes, unfathomable and deep. Bending forward, she gifted me a single kiss on my forehead. Only for a very short time her lips touched me, but i was filled with euphoria and bliss like i never experienced before.

Still holding my head in one hoof she used the other one of her slender forelimbs to point into a direction that seemed to be random to me, but i knew that was the way i needed to go.

The rest of the day was like a confusing haze that had settled before my senses. I only could think of the beautiful queen of the nymphs, of her flawless and sensual body, of the gentle touch of her smooth hooves, of the caressing sensation of her soft lips, that seemed to numb all the pain of the weight of the world.

I walked like in trance, and the only thing i know was that i found myself in the field camp of our army, completely lost on how i got here, or where i came from.

I told my comrades my incredible story, told tem of the queen of the nymphs, of her limitless beauty, her irrestible allure, her pure heart, but no one believed me.

Today i dont even know if it was just a dream. I only know one thing for sure, that on this fateful day i fell in love with a mare i can never be together with, and that i will long for a kiss like the one she gifted to me for my whole life, and that i will never feel something like it again.

That is one absolutely amazing piece of writing right there  !post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

rarity_backpack_example_3_by_lemonkylie-

Most fabulous backpack ! :D

• Brohoof 7

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

Been a while since I posted that. Obsidian Sky ... that was awesome. I'm glad that you are writing your Rarity fics again. She really does need that written love.

:D

In other news ... everypony wants me to sing.

shocked_rarity_by_elenita93-d4y6v09.png

• Brohoof 5

That is one absolutely amazing piece of writing right there  !

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

rarity_backpack_example_3_by_lemonkylie-

Most fabulous backpack ! :D

Why thank you.post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

Just had a sudden inspiration when i looked that that picture of her bathing.

And i really want that backpack btw...post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

Been a while since I posted that. Obsidian Sky ... that was awesome. I'm glad that you are writing your Rarity fics again. She really does need that written love.

:D

In other news ... everypony wants me to sing.

Thanks!post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

Had writers block for a pretty long time, my mood wasnt really the most stellar either... Seems to have subsided though, so that means maybe i can write my crappy stories more often. I have a great deal of fun making them.

Annnnnnna... I too voted for you to sing... Art of the dress to be exact...post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

post-25189-0-24762700-1409321139_thumb.png
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

Im jaelous of Apples...

tumblr_nfl3t3Zn9v1tlqckyo1_1280.png

"My, my Applejack! Your tail is so soft and silken, i just love to bury my muzzle in it, to caress it... It would look even better with some jewelry in it, no?"post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

"Ah approve of tha "carress" bit, but ya ain't getting near me with tha fancy, glittery stuff of yers..."post-25189-0-27023600-1406024198.png

"Oh Applejack, luv... We will just see about that..."post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.png

• Brohoof 6

My unit was on the way home from a war with another city state, the usual squabbling about borders and dominance, and we were about to take a rest. The strategos commanded me to search for some firewood, for the nights were cold in these parts. Without helmet, aspis and doru i roamed the forest, for my full wargear would have only exhausted me. Searching for enough fuel to add to the fires that would keep me and my comrades warm i wandered deep into the depths of the enchanted woods. And enchanted they truly were.   The old folk in my polis told me stories about them when i was young. Not stories about hydras and harpies, but stories about the gorgeous nymphs that supposedly lived in the clearings and lakes of the unfathomable tree realms. Nature spirits of entrancing beauty and grace that looked like the most gorgeous young mares, supple and delicate.   But the most lovely and alluring was said to be their queen. A Unicorn so flawless that every stallion that saw her instantly fell in love with her. Of a coat like silk, white like the snow on the highest, most pristine mountain tops the legends spoke. Almond eyes, like perfectly cut sapphires, gleaming with the light of love and passion. A mane, long and curly, of the deep purple colour of the velvet that the phoenecian traders sold for a fortune at our harbours.   But such beautiful and charming creatures were the stuff of dreams of forlorn soldiers far from home, searching for something beautiful to keep their minds occupied after long days of marching and battle.   And seemingly it worked, lost in my thoughts about the gorgeous queen of nymphs, a beauty that no other mare could even hope to come close, i found myself in the deep and forgotten heart of these woods. Colossal trees, that surely saw the dawn of ponykind and would also see its twilight, almost completely blotted out the sky with their canopy. Only lonely shafts of light made it through the leaves, and gave this part of the forest a truly mystical aura. Slightly conderned about the fact that i was seemingly lost, i cold not hear it at first... Laughter.   It wasnt the mocking giggle of the malign ghosts of past, but the bright and melodic chuckle of a young mare. I could not help but folllow it... I was enthralled...   Nearer and nearer i came to the source of the lovely sound. I could make out a little forst lake with a tiny cascade in the distance. The closer i got, the more delightful was the laughter... The more excited and nervous i got.   Finally i was close enough to make out a shape in the water, the shape of a young unicorn. And with every little step, more details became visible...   A coat like the pristine snow of an early spring day. Eyes like deep and clear mountan lakes. Curves like they had been sculpted by the biggest artist imaginable. She moved with a grace that made it almost look like she was dancing. Her supple tights were caressed by the clean water of the little lake. Her long and wet purple mane clinging to her slender body, like it would not want to stop to embrace something so flawless.   She still did not notice me, she was to busy enjoying her bath. I wasnt hiding from her, i was not able to, i could only stand there, muzzle agape, trying to comprehend the limitless, flawless beauty i saw...   Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she noticed me. Her bright laughter died and a shocked gasp escaped her full and shapely lips. It was only shock though, because only moments later she met my gaze with a firm and fearless gaze. Her eyes were almost painfully beautiful, allowing me a little peek at the pure soul that was inhabiting her lovely body.   I did not want to scare her or hurt her. the thought alone to not treat this fascinating creature with anything other than worship and courtesy was abhorrent to me. But instead of treating her like the goddess she was i could only form the words silently with my lips.   "I am sorry."   No sounds escaped my flabbergasted mouth.   Luckily she seemed to understand, or maybe even feel deep in her heart, that i wasnt here to hurt her. That i would not even be able to do so if i wanted, if my life depended on it. Her shocked and hard expression slowly changed into the most honest and endearing smile, which did not help to break the spell her beauty cast upon me in the least.   She started to move, came closer and closer to the shore of the little body of water, she did not cause even the tiniest ripples in the mirror like surface of the lake, such was her elegance and grace. Finally she was directly in front of me, and i could get an even better view at her alluringly flawless body, she truly was the queen of the nymphs, the most gorgeous of them all.   She embraced my head with her hooves and carefully caressed my cheeks. I was lost in her eyes, these gem like eyes, unfathomable and deep. Bending forward, she gifted me a single kiss on my forehead. Only for a very short time her lips touched me, but i was filled with euphoria and bliss like i never experienced before.   Still holding my head in one hoof she used the other one of her slender forelimbs to point into a direction that seemed to be random to me, but i knew that was the way i needed to go.   The rest of the day was like a confusing haze that had settled before my senses. I only could think of the beautiful queen of the nymphs, of her flawless and sensual body, of the gentle touch of her smooth hooves, of the caressing sensation of her soft lips, that seemed to numb all the pain of the weight of the world.   I walked like in trance, and the only thing i know was that i found myself in the field camp of our army, completely lost on how i got here, or where i came from.   I told my comrades my incredible story, told tem of the queen of the nymphs, of her limitless beauty, her irrestible allure, her pure heart, but no one believed me.   Today i dont even know if it was just a dream. I only know one thing for sure, that on this fateful day i fell in love with a mare i can never be together with, and that i will long for a kiss like the one she gifted to me for my whole life, and that i will never feel something like it again.

So amazingly good written... but I have to look up so much words. Shame on me... despite that I r8 8/8. :D

• Brohoof 6

So amazingly good written... but I have to look up so much words. Shame on me... despite that I r8 8/8. :D

Thank you.

Tried to give it a classical vibe with some greek words, found it fitting, seeing that Rarity is such a gorgeous nymph...post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

Speaking of gorgeous...

mlp__rarity__fashion_is_magic_by_sweetoc

Doesn't she look like the most adorable, cuddly, embarassed gummy bear?post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Maybe she has some risque ideas for some nice clothes for YOU!

Yes you reader!

Rarity should stand in front of your door any minute now, ready to wrap you into some bold pieces of fashion!

• Brohoof 8

Thank you.

Tried to give it a classical vibe with some greek words, found it fitting, seeing that Rarity is such a gorgeous nymph...

Speaking of gorgeous...

img-3283281-1-mlp__rarity__fashion_is_ma

Doesn't she look like the most adorable, cuddly, embarassed gummy bear?

Maybe she has some risque ideas for some nice clothes for YOU!

Yes you reader!

Rarity should stand in front of your door any minute now, ready to wrap you into some bold pieces of fashion!

YES! I would love that! :D I would also hug her. 

She is the most adorable, cuddly pony. I'm not sure how she ranks on embarrassed, but it's cute. 

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-56726200-1416940355.png

• Brohoof 6

Im jaelous of Apples...

img-3282984-1-tumblr_nfl3t3Zn9v1tlqckyo1

"My, my Applejack! Your tail is so soft and silken, i just love to bury my muzzle in it, to caress it... It would look even better with some jewelry in it, no?"

"Ah approve of tha "carress" bit, but ya ain't getting near me with tha fancy, glittery stuff of yers..."

"Oh Applejack, luv... We will just see about that..."

Apple pony and Diamond pony :toldya: post-28950-0-67636300-1413056518.png

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Two precious ponies together. Laying down on soft green summer grass. Sun reflecting from their silken coats and beautiful manes post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

• Brohoof 8

The Element of Generosity badge kind of looks like it has wings. Does that mean Alicorn Rarity is confirmed? :D I'm fine with Rarity staying a unicorn, actually. She is a goddess either way. 

Alicorn Rarity is not confirmed and will most likely never happen. Rarity being a normal mortal pony isn't exactly confirmed either. So Rarity is a goddess! :D

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-53355200-1416941581.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I wasn't planning on returning to the RFC until December 1st, but today is a very special day in the club's history, so I decided I can cut my hiatus a week short :D

Hold on, hold on...

This has been dead for like, 4 months or something.

That's a 3rd of a year!!

I think this needs to make a comeback.

That is my goal. This topic WILL be revived, if it's the last thing I ever do.

Because I'd love to be part of a Rarity fan club.

Dat timestamp though.

Anyway, a year ago today, I made a post with the intention of reviving the thread which had essentially already struck midnight by that point. Being a Rarity fan in this fandom can be very, very frustrating - I'm sure most of you know that. Initially, my then sixteen year old self was just seeking refuge from the cold, cruel fandom on the outside so I could have a place to enjoy the show in a way that I please, without fear of getting "well rarity is a greedy bitch hurr durr" or something along those lines.

It was a bit smaller than it is now when I revived it - nearly 6 months without a single post and just barely over 300 posts, towards the back end of the total count for the mane 6 fan clubs on this site. I tried keeping it alive early on, but it had much less people and certainly wasn't the self-sustaining tour de force it is now. With a lot of posting and a lot of fanboying, more and more people came flocking to the RFC. We were becoming a community within a community! :D inception

We kept growing and growing, and we began to become more than just a thread. We would do things to help each other on and off-site and have even had a couple of meetups in the past, if I recall correctly. I organized PMs and set forth things like Pour Tout Le Monde, which broke down the walls between us and other fanbases and made anyone who treated Rarity with respect - regardless of where she was on their list or who their avatar was - just as welcome to the fan club as some of the die-hard fans such as me and Obsidian. Due to this, we were not only able to greatly increase the input of our small community but we were also able to create more acceptance for us outside of this thread, and now it's gotten to the point where we don't have to worry about being criticized for our preference of pony any more than the fans of the other ponies do - and that's a feeling I really like, even if it is just on this site :D

We are strong, just like Rarity is - we can take care of ourselves and build a self-sustaining empire that not only pioneered a trend that brought on a whole subforum on this site, but is able to sustain itself even after most of the originals left and is able to hit 15,000 posts before any of the other fan clubs hit 3,000. I dunno about you, but I think we've become a mighty empire, like the Romans or the Greeks (or the Celts :please: ) of MLP Forums. 

It's been a good year, RFC, with lots of drama and lots of happiness, and here's to many more even better years! :D

large.jpg

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 12