Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

tumblr_ngiiwqhe6L1tlqckyo1_1280.png

"Oh Applejack, darling! What happed to you?" :confused:

"Ah got a little wrapped up it seems, hun... Little help maybe?" :wat:

"Hmmmm... Thinking of it... I think i have you right where i want you, love..." :pout:

• Brohoof 9

Rarity <3

purple_rarity_by_manfartwish-d89nq8n.png

So fancy as always  :please:

Beautiful shades of the my favorite color purple <3 

Elegant and fabulous pose. Looking so self confident and gorgeous  :proud:

Lovely pony she is <3

stretchin__for_a_fabulous_day___eqd_atg_

The moment I've been waiting for <3

post-28950-0-91785600-1418478115_thumb.png

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 8

Hello fan club! :D I decided to come back to the forums and express my newfound love for the beautiful and fabulous Rarity! :D I look forward to future discussions about her and sharing Rarity fan art!

First post here... Here we go!

8927a2a8d2278fd8645f2052dc42d3e3-d5kvhad

marshmallow_pone_by_steffy_beff-d5q92yl.

a_rarity_to_come_by_by_feyrah-d5z8w6j.pn[

• Brohoof 6

The moment I've been waiting for <3

attachicon.gifnimetön.png

*le gasp*post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

What kind of game is that? Where can i get it? That looks really interesting!

Speaking of interesting...

new_rarity_by_crispychris-d61m73e.png

Wawity!

I don't know what it is about her! Well... actually i know exactly what it is about her... She is so interesting, relateable and lovely! :rarity:

Every time i see her on screen in a new episode, i just hope that she says something, does something, anything! I cling to her full, shapely lips! Follow her every graceful move!

I pray that she takes the reins of every episode, and im a little sad if she does not say anything, or does not even appear in one...

My little Pony is the Rarity show for me... :har:

• Brohoof 7

'tis the season to be jolly! Ugh I really miss the days where I don't have to bundle myself up in my room and wear two layers (sometimes three) of clothes all the time. I'd love to go somewhere warm... Like the tropics!

I found this beautiful fanart of Rarity. It makes her look like a sea goddess! 

beautiful_rarity_by_darthagnan-d6ljp8y.j

• Brohoof 9

*le gasp*

What kind of game is that? Where can i get it? That looks really interesting!

It's from http://www.equestriandreamers.com/ but sadly the picture doesn't mean THAT kind of partner I wish though post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

I love Raritys mane and tail <3<3 post-28950-0-67636300-1413056518.png

crafting_your_glory_by_bamboodog-d5mr2ny

I mean how does one curve them such in beautiful and lovely manner <3 and she has that lovely shimmering gradient effect there too.

I wonder how her mane and tail feels like when touched post-28950-0-23947500-1413056507.png

I for one believe it is like the finest silk, still so fuzzy and soft but strong enough to keep the curving gorgeous shape that it has <3 I'd love to snuggle her tail and mane all day post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

488985__safe_solo_rarity_plot_ass_lookin

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 9

'tis the season to be jolly! Ugh I really miss the days where I don't have to bundle myself up in my room and wear two layers (sometimes three) of clothes all the time. I'd love to go somewhere warm... Like the tropics!

I found this beautiful fanart of Rarity. It makes her look like a sea goddess! 

She looks like Aphrodite that just was born out of the wild and beautiful sea!

wet_mane_sunset_by_radioactive_k-d7t3eaq

But realistically Aphrodite cannot even hope to compare to Fancypone! Rarity is more gorgeous than the starless night sky! Sweeter as the purest honey from the fields of elysium! More graceful and noble than the grandest queen!

Rarity is THE goddess of beauty! Aphrotide, Freya, Hathor, Ishtar... They all look up to her... Envy her... The queen of the gods.

The most pristine pearl of the sea. The most flawless gem in the depths of the earth. The loveliest flower of all.

It's from http://www.equestriandreamers.com/ but sadly the picture doesn't mean THAT kind of partner I wish though

Ooooooh, thank you! :rarity:

I will take a look at that when i have the time! Im still looking for a game where you can romance Rarity, tbh...

• Brohoof 12

Rarity as a mermaid! Thoughts?

img-3332373-1-eg_mermaid_rarity_by_cruel

Is there a skype group for Rarity fans? I'd love to join in.

I heard there was one back in the days, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

We also just passed the 16k replies! 

very_happy_rarity_by_silentmatten-d5gtia

• Brohoof 8

Rarity as a mermaid! Thoughts?

I like the idea! She is queen under the sea! All her subjects bring her art and jewelry made from corals and pearls to celebrate their generous and lovely ruler!

rarity_merpony_web_by_inki_drop-d7qth53.

We also just passed the 16k replies! 

Another reason to celebrate! Its a good day! A fabulous day!

All of this for you, my goddess... We do it just for you!

35585__safe_rarity_animated_putting-your

Because you make us happy...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 8

801 pages??? Wow, so much love for the Fashionista. I'd be staying here all year if I have to read each and every comment!

I, too, love the beautiful and fabulous Rarity. A Dog and Pony Show episode cemented her as my top favorite pony in Equestria. :rarity:

And she's been my favorite ever since! Luna comes very close, but if I have to choose one pony as my top favorite, it is the gorgeous Fashionista

• Brohoof 10

801 pages??? Wow, so much love for the Fashionista. I'd be staying here all year if I have to read each and every comment!

I, too, love the beautiful and fabulous Rarity. A Dog and Pony Show episode cemented her as my top favorite pony in Equestria. :rarity:

And she's been my favorite ever since! Luna comes very close, but if I have to choose one pony as my top favorite, it is the gorgeous Fashionista

Hello StarChaser! Welcome in our little sanctuary!post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.png

post-25189-0-64297000-1411470897_thumb.png

Hope you will have much fun and make many new friends to worship Fab Pone with together!

And yeah, she was stellar in Dog and Pony Show! She showed perfectly how smart, stong willed and brave she is. She wanted to help the dogs at first even, but after they had shown that they had no intention to let her go again freely, she showed these mutts that you dont mess with the Gorgeous One!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 10

Rarity is the most complete character in the series.

Everything about her is spot on, the regal purple mane, the pure white coat. The accent they give her is perfect for her personality, very professional and royal.

Basically, i think she is the best put together character in the show, every aspect about her suppliments the others! :D

• Brohoof 10