Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Miss Rarity, fabulous she, Rarity Ababwa

mlp__grown_up_spike_and_rarity_by_saber_

It's been hard to rewatch Aladdin ever since Robin Williams died

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 7

I say in honor of 900 pages, let's post Rarity in her best clothes!

Does jewelry count?

For this special occasion she wears her finest jewels... and nothing else... :pout:

_oh_darling__by_blossomppg-d4pnry4.jpg

Not like that is something uncommon for ponies...

She gracefully strides down the red carpet to the great temple that is monument of her divinity that is the fanclub! The grandest and most beautiful building in all the lands, as it is befitting to the pony it is dedicated to. We all await her arrival longingly, for then finally can the celebration of her beauty, her generosity, her limitless loveliness truly begin!

Laying before her slender and delicate hooves one can see our own hearts that we bestowed to her, by the way.post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 10

For this special occasion she wears her finest jewels... and nothing else...

Rariti has the most finest purest and rarest jewels and I'm not talking about any jewels  :grin2:

rarity_by_furrydinner-d3tqvi7.png

Best three jewel diamonds you'll ever see <3  :rarity:

• Brohoof 7

It looks like Rarity fan club has almost reached 900 pages, keep going! She had her best luck with precious gems/jewels, diamonds and including her milestone. :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Only the best for Diamond Butt! 

rarity_becoming_popular_by_slowmotionkar

What do you think of our celebration of you, heavenly goddess of generosity?

Oh no Rarity... your presence within our club, I am the one who should be grateful. You're so sexy and beautiful O///O

Please let me hug you!

tumblr_m4oaiov8KC1r6gpo9o1_500.png

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 7

YES!!! 900 PAGES!!! Look at how happy Diamond Butt is:

239222__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_cute

"Thank you all so much for finally reaching 900 pages! I am glad to know that I have fans." :D 

Oh, Diamond Butt your mere presence is more than enough for us to admire and adore. Fair goddess of generosity, you are in inspiration to us all. Not to mention the sexiest pony.

• Brohoof 7

Long time, no see Darlings!

I've been busy with some stuff...But I went out with my friend yesterday. We were just wasting time in places like Target and Kmart and...Look what I found!

post-28987-0-66437300-1425635061_thumb.jpg

Fabulous things!!! My only complaint? I feel like they should have used a better colour...like purple for the keychain.

Also, after she got voted most attractive pony, Rarity got a nice new dress (and matching bows)! Because she deserved it. And because Mummy is a sucker.

post-28987-0-39594600-1425635172_thumb.jpg

post-28987-0-28167900-1425635203_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Smells like S'mores 

You mean like this?

s__more__s_anypony__by_ceehoff-d549da5.j

Hmmmm... So delicious... Hot smores...

Oh, and also...

900 pages! Weeeeeeeee! Rares is very excited about this!

somanycolorsrarity_by_llamaswithkatanas-

So beloved one... how do you feel on this fine day?

"Oh good gracious dear! I am positively overwhelmed! I just cannot believe the love and passion of everyone here! It... it is just so incredible... Thank you, all of you."post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

Well beautiful... In the end it is just what you deserve...

"Oh shush you..." :please: 

Its true! We only try to treat you as you should be treated all the time... Like the goddess you are... You are so beautiful... More gorgeous than the sunrise on a vivid sping morning. Your eyes are brighter and more enchanting than the most resplendend stars on the great canvas that is the night sky, celestial bodies that always inspired the imagination and desires of mankind... They pale in comparison to your beauteousness...

And as unique and lovely as your body is, is your heart. You are a mare that truly personifies, embodies the heavenly virtue of generosity... But thats not all! You are forgiving like no one else. Sweet and caring. You are a protective and brave friend.

You are the greatest artist that ever graced Equestria with its creative gifts. You inspire us, as you yourself are inspired. You awaken long forgotten creativity in us, just as you yourself are creative without compare.

You give away what you yourself desire the most. You give away the beauty you craft. And instead of hoarding it, you share it with everypone. You want to make the world a more gorgeous place, make the ponies within shine, just as you yourself shine. Make them special, just as you are special. Make them unique, just as you are unique.

What else but passionate and sincere love and worship would a pony deserve that is as lovely and giving as you? We all think like that. You need to be treated like a princess...

A pony like you that truly is... a Rarity.

• Brohoof 10

Rarity is still incredibly happy and moved that her own personal fanclub reached that many pages!

little_miss_rarity_by_legoahsoka111-d5hq

Just look at her happybeauty!

And soon she will have even more reason for blissful cutegiggles!... 18000 love and adoration filled posts draw near...

• Brohoof 10