Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Nothing horrible about that. Has nothing to do with wondering if she likes to play beach volleyball, but more with the fact what beach volley ball players usually wear...

Wanting to watch her play that might be a selfish thing indeed...

img-3564034-1-img-2876410-3-large.png

Good morning everypony.

While we're on the subject of volleyball...

img-3564085-1-779372__rarity_humanized_s

Spike really should see a doctor about his bloody noses

Dear lord! Diamond Butt sexiness overload! Must resist nosebleed! Please I want her on my team!!!!!! Human or pony!!!!

Her sexiness will distract the males on the opposing team and make the females jealous! It's the best secret weapon! She'd be really useful....post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 5

Cant wait for 4de

Indeed... I ordered it the minute i saw that it was up for preorder...post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

When it finally comes i will huddle against it, and cuddle it, and snuggle it, and caress it, and pet it! And the inside of my brain will look like this!post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

rarity_by_cloesy-d4erx3n.png

Like...usual i guess...

RARITY!post-25189-0-68306400-1423918016.png

• Brohoof 10

Purr-ity.

po1307%20%20purrity__catsuit_rarity__by_

I probably should have warned you guys that this kind of adorability was coming. It's just too much to take in all at once.

Oh, well. I regret nothing!  :D

AAAAHHH!!!! Cuteness Overload! :please:

I'll be feeling warm and fuzzy for weeks now. better call off work.

Here's Rarity chasing a laser pointer

tumblr_mhuxzj0yJd1rbpulso1_500.png

• Brohoof 10

How does one best comfort a sad, crying Rarity?

Nuuuuu! Rurder, Donut be sadu!post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.pngpost-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.pngpost-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

I would gently take her little, adorable head in my hands. Rest my forehead upon hers. Caress her silken, gorgeous, royal purple mane. Give her a tender kiss on her sweet and tiny nosi. Look into her deep, fathomless lapis lazuli-eyes, and say to her...

"Rarity, please dont be sad. You dont deserves to be... You only deserve to be happy. Because, even more so than your flawless body, it is your soul that is the most pretty. A pony like you... Generous and forgiving. Sweet and benevolent. Empatic and enchanting. A pony like you should always be blissful, always be happy. No one else deserves it more...

I love you sweet Rarity, and i will always be there for you, no matter what... Let me kiss those little tears away, beloved princess. Let me cuddle you back to happiness. Let me replace the pain with love and friendship. Let me carry you on my hands. Let me treat you like the goddess you are."

AND THEN I WOULD MAKE HER PANCAKES!post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

Here's an extremely close up view of one of Rarity's fabulous blue eyes:

attachicon.gifrarity_eye_by_thenaro-d4fcoam.png

They are so flawless, arent they?

rarity_by_therainpony-d858ii5.png

Oh beautiful, almond sapphires... I lose myself completely when gazing into them... It is like you can see all the beauty in the world when you adore her gem like eyes...

In her gaze the flame of passion and love burns. And when she gets excited and happy, the fire reaches a lew level of intensity, and the lovely warmth of it touches everyone near her, radiates outward... Inspires the hearts of the sad and downtrodden... Washes away the sorrow, and leaves only joy...

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 16

Sharing is caring, and Rurdee is great about both sharing and caring  :rarity: 

large.png

Look as she shares her probably highly saturated noodles with a hungry little Sweetie Belle  :grin2: She's probably like "Oh, they'd be bad for my figure anyway so go ahead and take them" but in all truth she sees that Sweetie Belle likes her noodles and is generously sharing them with her so she could be happy  :proud: 

Best pony :wub:

• Brohoof 12

Rarity with shimmering eyes looking hopeful to the horizon.

__it_s_beautiful____by_the_loony_hatter-

All her dreams, hopes and innermost desires fill her imaginaton in this moment, and if i could i would make all of them true. Because she deserves it...

But she would not even want that, she wants to craft her future with her own capable hooves, with her brilliant and strong mind. She wants to pave the road she goes at her own strength, but not alone, for she has friends she loves greatly. But the work she can only do on her own, wants to do it on her own.  A bumpy road, treacherous, with sudden pitfalls. Sometimes Rarity stumbles, but she always pulls herself up, always continues on her journey. Her goal at the horizon, coming closer and closer like a beautiful and elegant city one cannot wait for to visit, adorned with elegant platinum towers, gleaming in the sun, calling to her.

Every mile she travels gets transformed into the most beautiful and smooth marble promenade. Comfortable and a joy to walk on. She could just walk alone and let the road behind her remain in disarray. it would be faster and easier for her.

But then others would be unable to keep up with her, lose her... She would be far ahead, and they would be unable to follow. Rarity does not want that...

She wants to see the platinum city. Wants to see its wonders. Taste the joys it offers... But without her friends, it would all be hollow and meaningless to her.

• Brohoof 13

Rares pony happy pose butt pretty

rarity_pose_sketch_by_bigshot232-d8la7kd

:grin2:  :rarity:  Rarity is the happiest poneh

It must be wonderful joy to have the skills to create the beauty and new poses with Rurdee. When you are the artist with talent there are no limits expressing yourself through the art. When it comes to ponies like me who arent very artistic and written word is not one of my strongest outlets  The ways to express the love are more limited. :pout:

• Brohoof 10

She is such a wonderful pony of generosity. Love her development throughout the seasons.

I'm sorry, but since this fan club reached 900 pages, we don't allow new members to join.

JUST KIDDING!

Welcome to the fan club Steffie! :D

post-30335-0-60854600-1426094897.jpg

• Brohoof 7

She is such a wonderful pony of generosity. Love her development throughout the seasons.

She really is wonderful and lovely, its a shame so many dont want to see it...

Anyway, welcome in the Rarity Sanctuary of Fabulosity! Hope to see you more often here! We are always happy to meet new friendly faces! :pout:

191030__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_spoi

• Brohoof 9