Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Rarity as a hipster. No offense to actual hipsters:

img-3626202-1-attachicon.gifmy_little_hipster_by_omegaro-d3h9w57.png

I don't know... it seemed to be made by someone who hates Rarity, espcially on the mall part. (Rarity haters are teh ones who believe Rarity makes Spike do everything for free.)

Also, she's anti-brony too?

You know what? I give up! Rarity hates my guts. I don't care if she's not real. I have a fictional character who hates me.

Sorry. I'm delusional. There is this part of me who believes Rarity is real and is afraid she hates me.

Edited by RarityFan01
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Since I live in the Bay Area, where the Dubs (nickname for the Golden State Warriors) play, I'll leave a picture of Rarity being a Dubs cheerleader. This picture also fits well because the NBA season is still going and the playoffs are coming up. :D

post-30335-0-77381700-1427869123_thumb.png

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 5

Baby Rarity has a wet mane. You can tell she had a blast playing in the water:

attachicon.giffull.png

quick i need hte ddaww fibulator *dies oc cute attack

So what woudl rarity pull as an aprol fools joke

• Brohoof 6

Rarity has a happu.

fanart__rarity_by_arcadianphoenix-d8g9ni

As she deserves! For a pony like she, a pony that gives so much of herself away. That sacrifices so much, her wellbeing, her career chances, the beautiful things she crafts. That never holds a grudge even against folk that greatly wronged her. A friendly and caring pony. A generous and sweet mare. A pony that makes the world more beautiful every day by sharing what she herself desires and by just being in it...

A pony like Rarity deserves only bliss.

Deserves to be adored, deserves to be worshipped, deserves to be loved... Truly, unquestionly, faithfully... For a pony like she is a precious treasure... A pony that is a true Rarity.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 12

Rarity being adorably touched and beautifully perplexed.

rare_by_ironheart3498-d8k64h9.jpg

The shade of red her little cheeks are taking on is most becoming.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

But why is she so happily embarassed? Maybe someone praised her luxurious and limitless beauty, a loveliness that surpasses even the most perfect flower blossom, and lets the most shimmering jewel look plain and homely when compared to her beauteous flawlessness?

Maybe someone adored her grace and elegance? For Rarity is a pony that moves with the poise and stylishness of the most skilled ballet dancer, her shapely, slender and long limbs being just as graceful as they are alluring. Perfect in their sensual frame and confident movements.

Or someone marveled at her sweet and loving heart. A heart like the most precious and beautiful ruby, that burns with the flames of generosity, inspiration and beauty like no other. The heart of a pony that embodies sacrifice for the benefit of others.

Whatever it may have been, all of these things are true, and she needs to be loved and worshipped for all of them. And many more reasons... And so we will love and worship her...

For it is our duty and our pleasure to do so... To give the most lovely of all ponies what she deserves...

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Soon there will be the day of EASTER! And what do we think of when we talk about that holiday...?

easter__by_anibaruthecat-d8miku5.jpg

Rarity of course! Silly question, i know...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

JUST LOOK AT HER!post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

She is just be the most adorable and lovely prettybunny! With a fluffy, silken tail and tiny, nibbleworthy ears! And instead of common painted eggs she would hide precious Fabergé eggs... because thats how Rarity rolls!

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 11

This little Rarity plushy looks very happy to have finally found its easter basket!

mlp_filly_rarity_enjoying_easter_by_kraz

Just so incredibly happy!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

I would be just as happy if i would find that plush in my easter basket someday...post-25189-0-45151300-1423918053.png

• Brohoof 10

Ll toy story mlp

AJ "YOU are a toy, yur not a real wonderbolt ..gah yoru an plushie! you are child play thing."
Dash "yu are a sad strange litlte pony, you have my pitty

pinkie as the piggy bank and rarity hmm who woudl rarity play as

• Brohoof 2

What is the most adorable picture of Rarity that you guys have found so far? :rarity: :grin2:

A question like that has a million answers becayse the infinite beauty of the unicorn princess cannot be potrayed in just one picture of art.

Her adorableness and beauty on the outside is astonishing and and it matches the burning flame of beauty generous nature and passion in her lovely heart cute<3

2014_rarity_beauty_contest_by_kyodashiro

• Brohoof 11

I bet Rarity secretly loves April Fools, and she's actually some kind of prank mastermind that takes the whole thing too far... who'd ever suspect her? :please:

tumblr_inline_nlweuwOgtf1shr8iq.gif

I can easily imagine Rarity being a prankster. The Mane Six have a prank war, and everyone is focused on Pinkie Pie. They pretty much ignored Rarity because they didn't think she would pull off the biggest prank ever. But Rarity won the prank war. :D 

• Brohoof 6