Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I was listening to "Rules of Rarity" on repeat several times. If my vocal chords allow me, I am going to sing it to my girlfriend, who is aware of my terrible singing and lets me sing to her. :D It's my new favorite song. 

Am I the only one who is confused as to what Rarity's special talent is? 

In Cutie Mark Chronicles, it's implied that her special talent is finding gems. 

In Magical Mystery Cure, it's implied that it's making dresses. 

In The Cutie Map: Part 2, it's implied that it's beauty. 

I think the last one makes the most sense, considering that a lot of her magic is based on beauty. But I'm not fully sure. 

• Brohoof 3

I was listening to "Rules of Rarity" on repeat several times. If my vocal chords allow me, I am going to sing it to my girlfriend, who is aware of my terrible singing and lets me sing to her. :D It's my new favorite song. 

I think the last one makes the most sense, considering that a lot of her magic is based on beauty. But I'm not fully sure.

It's the last one. Simply due to she IS beauty itself. Ah Rari-queen... You are a flawless gem in my eyes. :D
  • Brohoof 2

One of the better aspects of her character is that it is left somewhat ambiguous. My personal take is that it is a complete picture talent. I don't believe it is just making dresses because that was done and didn't trigger her mark. Some think it is gem finding (makes sense and I was one of them) ... but I think that was only a piece of the cutie mark pie. I mean her magic was triggered by the Rainboom, so why not just have the mark appear then since it was a done deal that she was en route to the gems? I think that the cutie mark appeared only after she got the inspiration to use the gems on the dresses themselves. To GIVE the dresses something that would make then better. But that is a very specific talent so let's generalize a little.

So, to earn her mark, I believe she needed the means to create (the boutique), the will to create, the motivation to give, and the ability to tap into that nebulous gift of inspiration (gem finding is a tool).

Rarity's talent is making the ordinary extraordinary. For giving something lacking what it needs to reach its full potential. This ties in well with her Element. Generosity really is about selflessly giving to improve.

Just how my thoughts have evolved over time.

:D

• Brohoof 4

Hey can anyone recommend me some good Rarity fics? It's hard to find stuff for her.

Rarijack would be nice too, as that's weirdly popular everywhere EXPECT Fimfiction.

Mathew_The_Rarity_Fan from FimFiction has great fan fictions!

Ok... Not really. I suck at writing. I don't know, honestly.

• Brohoof 3

Mathew_The_Rarity_Fan from FimFiction has great fan fictions!

Ok... Not really. I suck at writing. I don't know, honestly.

I honestly don't know how the Fimfiction user base doesn't get bored of the complete domination of Twilight and the Princesses on that site (and to a  lesser degree Dash cause they are stuck in how the fandom was in 2012 with Dash not being the pretty middle tier in polls she tends to be these days) I think even Sunset tends to get more stories than Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

So Rarity fans and lovers I have an interesting question for you all: Besides Rarity who do you think is the prettiest Pony in all of Equestria? It could be another one of the Mane Six or some other Pony. For me I go with Cadance, she is a real pretty Pony!

• Brohoof 1

So Rarity fans and lovers I have an interesting question for you all: Besides Rarity who do you think is the prettiest Pony in all of Equestria? It could be another one of the Mane Six or some other Pony. For me I go with Cadance, she is a real pretty Pony!

You know the unicorn with the cookie cutie mark which Rarity imagined getting a Princess Dress in Rules of Rarity? I think she's very cute.

I can't be a Rarity fan anymore. Rarity fans are supposed to be good people, not meanies like me. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it's a good time to be fascinated by a  dress  :maud:

WhatafiberbyCybikum1123401240.jpg

I don't know... If I was a killer, and some pony suddenly became fascinated with the clothes I was wearing, I would probably be flattered and easily defeated by anyone trying to defeat me.Then again, that's just me. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know... If I was a killer, and some pony suddenly became fascinated with the clothes I was wearing, I would probably be flattered and easily defeated by anyone trying to defeat me.Then again, that's just me. 

I haven't played Manhunt (yet), but I know enough to tell you getting close to a smiley gang guy with an intention other than killing him is a bad idea. Then again, I don't know what's more creepy, one of those guys, or a cute little rainbow maned pony willing to garrote you  :unsure:

Oh, and I forgot this Rarity pick, less creepy and more cute with no imminent death in sight  :icwudt:

CSPbZvaVAAAoA1o.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Does anyone act out things when they're alone? I will act out a lot of Rarity things. 

For example, I acted this out: 

Rarity was kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs again. This time, they were smarter. They put a muzzle on her so she can't talk, whine, whatever. She had to search for gems. She wasn't just in an underground chamber thing. She had to go through Equestria. The Diamond Dogs knew that Rarity could find gems, so they followed her as she searched. She led them to Canterlot where Princess Celestia caught them. They got arrested. 

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys I am back. I wonder how rarity is doing. If only I could get into fashion somehow? I know how good rarity does with working hard on her rare delicacy skirts and dresses.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys I am back. I wonder how rarity is doing. If only I could get into fashion somehow? I know how good rarity does with working hard on her rare delicacy skirts and dresses.

Just avoid the fashion industry at all costs. Rarity would not want to be a part of the fashion industry. It's not about the individual. It's about the business. I think Rarity cares more about the individual (while also caring about the business, since that is how she gets her money.)

There is this site that does a lot of things. I had it analyze my facebook profile picture. (A picture of Rarity) 

Prepared to be amazed! It was done randomly. 

post-32599-0-41681100-1446143285_thumb.png 

• Brohoof 2

My town celebrated Halloween yesterday. It's alright. I can get candy tomorrow when it goes on sale. 

I'm working on a Rarity picture that may be finished at around Christmas time. (That's assuming I don't abandon it.)

• Brohoof 4