Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Howdy all!

Dont know if any pony read CouchCrusader's Simple Ways Follow up on EQD but there are some neat sceenshots of Rarity.http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/simple-ways-episode-followup.html#more

When she goes  :wub:  over Trend is freakin funny.

Heck the whole episode was a riot :lol:

Im sure theres gonna be YT clips of her breakdown with Spike trying to cheer her up to the farm scene with the plow.

And Rarity hugging him (Awww)

Thats whats friends are for!-Spike (Blushing)

(I hope ;) )

Theres already a Apple Jewel VS Rarity clip up already.

See ya!

• Brohoof 1

Started Chrome and I was greeted with redneck Rarity. I laughed. I really like the new banner.

*looks at the banner*

Man, first Rarity banner we've had in some time, and it shows her picking her nose.... :P

Pfft. I'm so glad we have a Rarity banner, even if it is a bit goofy :D

She hasn't had a banner yet this season, and she's been receiving a lot of praise so far this season, as well; Rarity Takes Manehattan didn't get a banner despite receiving near-universal critical acclaim, but Flutterbat got her own banner. Went straight over Rarity for Pinkie Apple Pie and Pinkie Pride.

I was pretty pissed at that, but when I saw Rarity with her hoof shoved up her nose, I almost yelled out loud in class I was so happy :D 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Yea, I'm surprised too that Rarity Takes Manehatten didn't get a banner.

I'm liking these episode themed banners though!

Oh, man, when I saw them hop over RTM, I got frustrated enough that my heart started acting up and I downloaded like 4 programs just so I could try to make an RTM banner :D

I was not a happy little camper :P

• Brohoof 1

Ironic song choice, don't you think?

Roflmao the first thought I had watching this was that blasted troll quote "Is it wrong that this is giving me a......" (I'll let all the older members finish that one. Couldn't stop laughing but then again one of rare's best personal moments ever.

• Brohoof 1

That was the weekend the forum crashed, though, so it's understandable.

No, they came right back with a new Flutterbat banner.

I remember; they had a Twilight Sparkle New Year's one before that :D

THAT was mularkey :ph34r:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Did anyone besides me notice that Trenderhoof WAS falling in love with Rarity at first:

post-2257-0-19293700-1392199614_thumb.jpg

This was right before he first noticed Applejack (that stallion-stealing tramp!)

So close to finding your beau, Rarity! 

• Brohoof 2

Got a new car in GTA:Online today....called the "Z-Type"

Decided to go with a Rarity colour scheme on it. Makes sense since it's a "high class" carmade for sophisticated people. (1 of 10 according to the main story) It's based off the Bugatti Aerolithe car,which there is only one of in the world.

Yes, my license plate says Fluttershy.

I can totally see Rarity Driving this thing....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Got a new car in GTA:Online today....called the "Z-Type"

Decided to go with a Rarity colour scheme on it. Makes sense since it's a "high class" carmade for sophisticated people. (1 of 10 according to the main story) It's based off the Bugatti Aerolithe car,which there is only one of in the world.

Yes, my license plate says Fluttershy.

I can totally see Rarity Driving this thing....

img-2301383-1-0_0.jpg

img-2301383-2-0_0.jpg

img-2301383-3-0_0.jpg

img-2301383-4-0_0.jpg

img-2301383-5-0_0.jpg

img-2301383-6-0_0.jpg

can you even take selfies in this game? oh lol

• Brohoof 2

Howdy all! Any Pony liked Rarity going :wub: ? Heres the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmclVmUwSM Enjoy!

Oh hell yeah, I still can't get over how adorable Rarity was in that episode, just the best. :wub:

Did anyone besides me notice that Trenderhoof WAS falling in love with Rarity at first: attachicon.gifbscap0057.jpg This was right before he first noticed Applejack (that stallion-stealing tramp!) So close to finding your beau, Rarity!  

Yeah it did seem that way kind of at first. That was close though, since he ended up being kind of a doof. Oh well. :P
  • Brohoof 1

Did anyone besides me notice that Trenderhoof WAS falling in love with Rarity at first:

attachicon.gifbscap0057.jpg

Wait WHAT!? ........ Excuse me while I go terrorize small animals in my garden with a weed wacker..........

On a side note this is going to make an entertaining chapter for my fanfic as my instinct controlled oc punks discord for getting rare sick then terrorizes (more like instills a rariphobia and ajphobia) on "trend" through his nightmares.for both trying to steal his mate and then emotionally harming his mate. After that I'm planning a chapter where my oc (as his alter ego tuxedo stallion (congrats to thos who get the tuxedo _____ reference)) saves rare in a romantic way after seemingly self sacrificing himself to stop dragons from torching appaloosa)) Sad how hard those blue eyes hit isn't it.