Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

She looks so cute here :wub:

643653__safe_solo_rarity_smile_cute_look

I know that this isn't the best picture ever posted in the fan club, but something about it made me really happy :D Perhaps that's just it - it's got a purity to it. It's innocent, and anyone could be able to draw it if they put their mind to it - but you can still feel the passion they put into it if you look at the way that it's tagged on Derpibooru :D This is one of my favorite Rarity pictures of all time, not because of the quality, but because you can tell it was made with love - and that's something you don't see enough things being made with in the world today :D

• Brohoof 8

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Although Rarity was your favorite pony too in this fan club. :D

• Brohoof 4

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

@ghostfacekiller39 I love your profile pic. Did you draw that yourself?

Thank you! :D 

And no, credit goes to Adlynh :D

You can find the original here - 

http://adlynh.deviantart.com/art/The-sweet-and-elite-pony-405090493

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

img-2720201-1-rarity_by_dracontiar-d7hml

Beautiful pony, beautiful dress, beautiful art style...

That are three beautiful things in one package! Is that even legal? :o

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Have you noticed how much more traffic the other Fan Clubs have been getting recently? That's thanks to THIS Fan Club thread and all the awesome peeps who post so much Rarity! I'm gonna need another terabyte hard drive for all the Rarity fan art! (And other ponies, of course... but mostly Rarity! :D :D)

post-2257-0-51616600-1402312530_thumb.png

See what I mean?

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 5

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

UPDATE!!!

Just got done with the first Minnesota convention MLP-MSP!

Very fun and I hope it is even bigger next year. Picked up a little swag...got a new Hip Flask with Raritys cutie mark engraved on it nice and big! I'll post pics later as I can't right now. Got to met MA Larson and Andrea Libman...though I refused to get an Autograph as I do not believe in paying for a signature...this was engrained in me me by Michael Beihn when he refused to allow people to pay for his autograph and stood out of autograph table and gave them for free along with pics.

Ponies Anthology panel was hilarious and pretty neat, very talented crew there. Michele Creber and Black Gryph0n are...well spastic and certainly that young-trying-to-be-funny youtubers and singers. They had an Awkward dance off against Saberspark  that was pretty funny.

Pretty great convention overall, and my son had a good time too with his buddy we took. Saw living Tombstone and DJ Tetsuo on the 7th during a concert, not a big electronic fan but they are talented and my son loved it, I enjoyed the rock concert the night before a little more. Overall? This first ever MLP-MSP recieves....

RARITY CERTIFICATION OF APPROVAL

thCADNMVI4.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

No that's ok. I've seen much worse on this topic.

She was young and she needed the money.

img-2720593-1-1c3.gif

Edit:

New shocking evidence of the wild years of Empress Rarity have been discovered! Our gorgeous Empress Rarity was the covermare of the Playpony!

"This is distressing, and i am honestly repulsed and disgusted by this brazen display of sensual, royal flesh!" Said no one ever.

bunny_with_pony_by_bunina-d4lzqdx.png

After inquiring our fair highness to why she only once adorned the front page of Equestrias illustrious gentlecolt magazine, she explained that she wanted to give other mares a chance too. The same reason she does not participate in beauty pageants anymore, a fact that almost all citzens of our Empire greatly lament.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

Have you noticed how much more traffic the other Fan Clubs have been getting recently? That's thanks to THIS Fan Club thread and all the awesome peeps who post so much Rarity! I'm gonna need another terabyte hard drive for all the Rarity fan art! (And other ponies, of course... but mostly Rarity! :D :D)

attachicon.gifSoftCutDiamond.png

See what I mean?

Something I've always thought but never said because I didn't want to sound arrogant :derp: I don't think people would've remembered fan clubs having existed if it weren't for this one, and if people didn't remember the fact fan clubs existed...well, there wouldn't be a whole sub-forum for fan clubs, eh? :D

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Something I've always thought but never said because I didn't want to sound arrogant :derp: I don't think people would've remembered fan clubs having existed if it weren't for this one, and if people didn't remember the fact fan clubs existed...well, there wouldn't be a whole sub-forum for fan clubs, eh? :D

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

Why, good morning, good sir. B)

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

To the topic of fanclubs, i'd say we are quite the trendsetters, just like our fair Rarity. Quite fitting!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Rarity is best waifu :wub:

img-2721220-1-large.jpeg

She looks absolutely stunning with that heart necklace :wub:

The fire ruby is a reflection of her beautiful heart. Flawless and precious. :wub:

Edit: Huh, not much happening in here today... :huh:

Edited by Obsidian Sky

Bronies and pegasisters... Please stand for the character anthem... of RARITY! (sung to God Save the Queen.)

post-1689-0-78976000-1399484462.jpg

God save our Rarity,

Noble and generous,

Hail Rarity!

Lavish and honorable,

Happy and glorious!

Long to send jewels o'er us,

God save Rarity!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Bronies and pegasisters... Please stand for the character anthem... of RARITY! (sung to God Save the Queen.)

img-2721798-1-post-1689-0-78976000-13994

God save our Rarity,

Noble and generous,

Hail Rarity!

Lavish and honorable,

Happy and glorious!

Long to send jewels o'er us,

God save Rarity!

We were actually thinking about what kind of anthem the Empire of Fabulosity should get... My last idea was the Guile theme.

Yours is pretty swell too though! :D  Only the flag is not really fab enough, needs more gold and diamonds... also diamonds. :huh:

Also: more diamonds!

Edit:

img-2721798-2-diamond.jpg

DIAMOOOONDS... 

post-25189-0-46150000-1401488487.png

Edit:

Yet more anthro Rarity goodness:attachicon.gif say_cheese_by_pia_sama-d7kj03g.png

Wait...wait...wait...

Where is Spikes hand? :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 3

Phew. Sorry for the inactivity. Had stuff to do today :D

I was browsing through Derpibooru a lot from my phone, though, and I gotta say, I looked at a LOT of Rarity with Trixie art :D This was one of my favorites :D

large.png

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies