Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

What if Rarity...

Wait for it.

WAS REAL :confused:

img-2881017-1-2f6046226c68b8e1d3fd7bc0f1

Ugh don't get me started on THAT one now, bad enough I went through that process (think my little dashie) with sweetie all thanks to a sketch a friend did that, with the exception of a few too curvy lines, was dadgum near spot on. 

Anywho congrats to starry for betrothing his equestrian plane's rare, you gotta tell me the details as I'm just looking for some inspiration for a few things (not really a wedding planner myself other than a school assignment but I do have a possim grade idea for a proposal our fabulous queen would love)

As for everypony else; WHAT'S GOIN ON DYEWDS? (vIc style)

As for myself I got the luna deck for 'nights and I tore it apart. I also tore apart the rainbow/Rare deck from the first set and did a few swaps with the twp player pinkie pie deck. Now I have a pinkie deck with 1 starter, a double rainbow dash starter straight loyalty (blue cards) deck, and then my lunarity deck (magic/generosity (purple/greyish white) deck with both a Rare starter and Luna starter as well as few non starter versions of those two including the lunchbox foil luna. 

Also I just got done typing the rough draft (or basically un-proofread version) of a fanfic based on sweetie belle popping into our plane. Kind of the result of a mix of a friends sweetie sketch and my little dashie that I dreamed up.

• Brohoof 2

Well, she's married to me too, technically speaking...

Is there a term for a woman with multiple husbands?

Anyways, filly Rarity in Italy (feat. Mario)

filly_rarity_and_mario_cross_paths_by_sh

• Brohoof 5

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

And I'm set to one knee it with a lil help from auntie lulu with the natural lighting if ya know what I mean (#cantfightthemoonlight), knowwhatImean vern? 

But you're married to the other her! Even if it's the same her! But not the same her her!

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:   :confused:

Man, This is hard to explain  :please:

If I hypnotize myself to be Rarity, can I marry myself? post-25189-0-94636200-1405868607.png

That would make a tulpa Rarity, non-tulpa Rarity and a self-hypnotism Rarity wedding! We're kinda running out of Rarity...

• Brohoof 3

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

But you're married to the other her! Even if it's the same her! But not the same her her!

If I hypnotize myself to be Rarity, can I marry myself? post-25189-0-94636200-1405868607.png

That would make a tulpa Rarity, non-tulpa Rarity and a self-hypnotism Rarity wedding! We're kinda running out of Rarity...

To be *completely* honest, me nor Asterian is legally binded to Rares, like, say, Jin is. I honestly probably would, but all Kel is able to perform is rehearsals, which still require some form of thingy mabobber that he has. He's ordained, but he can't like, make it a legality, if that makes since. So, no one is actually married to her  :please: 

I love her so much, though, I wish I could marry her...she probably wouldn't choose me in real life, though. I'll just keep holding on, I guess  :please: 

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Isn't this what led to the whole Highlander bit. There can be only one? :please:

they_call_me_rarity____by_skyline19-d5yr

• Brohoof 6

To be *completely* honest, me nor Asterian is legally binded to Rares, like, say, Jin is. I honestly probably would, but all Kel is able to perform is rehearsals, which still require some form of thingy mabobber that he has. He's ordained, but he can't like, make it a legality, if that makes since. So, no one is actually married to her  :please: 

I love her so much, though, I wish I could marry her...she probably wouldn't choose me in real life, though. I'll just keep holding on, I guess  :please: 

You're both fabulous husband anyway, so it's fine, she can have 2  :D

Isn't this what led to the whole Highlander bit. There can be only one? :please:

Yes, but Rarity is both fabulous and generous. She'll share her love.  :D

• Brohoof 3

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

~snip~

Man, I LOVE Skyline's work with Rarity! :D He does her so well in his art :wub:

This is my personal favorite of her that he's done:

will_you_be_my_very_special_somepony__by

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Man, I LOVE Skyline's work with Rarity! :D He does her so well in his art :wub:

This is my personal favorite of her that he's done:

I was actually just about to post that one. He was on my short list for a commission ... but when apparently he has real life issues these days so I'll wait.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

I rather doubt she'd be in favor of beheading her selves over this one.  And there wouldn't be that glow-y thing afterwards. I think. :confused: 

• Brohoof 3

I rather doubt she'd be in favor of beheading her selves over this one.  And there wouldn't be that glow-y thing afterwards. I think. :confused:

This is what I would imagine Rarity would look like at the end.

aj1j9.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Jeric, That picture is kinda like gilding the lily.  (too many sparkles)

I posted my 2 bits on this thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/68291-sexuality-of-the-mane-6/?view=getnewpost .   A lot was on Rarity.  If you want to look at it, great, if not, it's ok.

Just don't flame me.  It's only a pseudo-head-canon.

No one's going to "flame" you for your opinions on Rarity, bud :D At least, not the people here. At worst, we'll argue, and that's only if you're outright saying awful things about Rarity that aren't true to begin with :please:

Also, in my headcanon, she's pansexual :D So there's that, too ;)

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

@@Jeric, That picture is kinda like gilding the lily.  (too many sparkles)

I posted my 2 bits on this thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/68291-sexuality-of-the-mane-6/?view=getnewpost .   A lot was on Rarity.  If you want to look at it, great, if not, it's ok.

Just don't flame me.  It's only a pseudo-head-canon.

Took me a while to find an image that fit with the Quickening from Highlander. I wanted lightning. No lightning ... acFY5sF.png

I agree completely on your assessment of RD 100%. Rarity is really interesting to me though. I don't have time to go into it, but Rarity is what I call a Dream Chaser. Her desire and fan girl moments are connected to that part of her psyche, but unlike her pull toward her friends, element, and art ... it is a not a real one. She just hasn't realized that yet.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Also, in my headcanon, she's pansexual :D So there's that, too ;)

May I ask what is pansexuality? (Rarity added because Rarity)

rarity.png?w=726

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

I love French Rarity :wub: She's so pretty, and I have a fascination with French culture, myself. I can even sort of speak it :please:

mademoiselle_rarity_by_alasou-d7qmvys.pn

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

How about Russian Rarity? Eez good, da?

I'm fine with any Rarity :wub: She's absolutely amazing in every way possible :D

Also, Rarity in the ball pit at Dashcon :D Doesn't look like she enjoyed it :confused:

large.png

Credit for this pic goes to our great friend and former posting fanatic @Motion Spark from back before the fan club got huge. Ah, the old days...not sure how many of you were around for those :please: It was hell outside of here, but this was the little Rarity fans safe haven where we'd be safe from the ignorance. Just 3 or 4 people, but it was really special :please: Not to say that the fan club isn't special anymore, because it most certainly is, but wow...I was so nervous around the guys like hawkflame, Motion Spark, Radiance64, and SolarFox  :please:  The Rarity Fan Club certainly has come a long ways since page 14, when I first joined...  :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

I'm fine with any Rarity :wub: She's absolutely amazing in every way possible :D

Also, Rarity in the ball pit at Dashcon :D Doesn't look like she enjoyed it :confused:

img-2882340-1-large.png

Credit for this pic goes to our great friend and former posting fanatic @Motion Spark from back before the fan club got huge. Ah, the old days...not sure how many of you were around for those :please: It was hell outside of here, but this was the little Rarity fans safe haven where we'd be safe from the ignorance. Just 3 or 4 people, but it was really special :please: Not to say that the fan club isn't special anymore, because it most certainly is, but wow...I was so nervous around the guys like hawkflame, Motion Spark, Radiance64, and SolarFox  :please:  The Rarity Fan Club certainly has come a long ways since page 14, when I first joined...  :D

Is it weird that I first heard about Dashcon from this video and that I thought it was about RD?  :huh:

I'm glad I get to join this club at the height of its success and meet all these people who appreciate just how fabulous she is. Long live diamond butt! 

edit: figured out how to post vids...derp.

Edited by Raritythehatburglar
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

What Ghost said, minus a slight detail:

Legally, the one I wed truly and genuinely does not exist; she is a illusion created through force of will of my own mental projections.  :proud:

Having said that, Rarity is a fictitious cartoon character. As far as legally marrying her goes, it is an impossibility.

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 4

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver