Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm on mobile so this will be limited.

Thanks for the suggestions! Many of the things you guys suggested can be implemented fairly easily. It'd be good practice for me, so I'll work on it. I'll be out for the next few days (getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow) but I'll try to make an update in a week or so. I definitely think the game could use some more elements, including powerups, special abilities, and maybe even mini-bosses! And I may need to lower the difficulty. We will see.

Blobulle, what browser are you running? I'll try to replicate the problem later and fix it.

• Brohoof 5

Blobulle, what browser are you running? I'll try to replicate the problem later and fix it.

It doesn't work on Firefox, nor on Safari.

EDIT: To keep this post on-topic:

tumblr_mrlr21vu2M1seiymio1_500.png

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 5

I'll be out for the next few days (getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow)

Oh man ... that sucks. Let me tell you. :(

and maybe even mini-bosses!

Tom, Rover, Crabs, Blue Blood, and Suri. You could make it so Rarity has to use the whole 'redirect projectile' trope without too much difficulty.

• Brohoof 5

I'm on mobile so this will be limited.

Thanks for the suggestions! Many of the things you guys suggested can be implemented fairly easily. It'd be good practice for me, so I'll work on it. I'll be out for the next few days (getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow) but I'll try to make an update in a week or so. I definitely think the game could use some more elements, including powerups, special abilities, and maybe even mini-bosses! And I may need to lower the difficulty. We will see.

I have the same problem with the highscore. Im using Chrome. Keep getting a 404!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

post-25189-0-23500100-1401907938.png

Oh well, that problem was solved fast... :muffins:
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

WAIT ... I have a rank named after me? I thought that Ghostie was poking fun at my lack of game. :D

aX4E7Nv.pngAn Image says more than a thousand words.

But who has the highest score here?I don't manage to make the High Score page to work.

• Brohoof 5

I just got Jeric rank 3 times in a row :please:

Good luck displacing me, fan club!

*Look at highscore, expecting to be first*

*Sees Ghostie 5 times in front of him*

it_is_on_v2___gif_640x360_by_c_sub.gif

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 7

Well,I didn't surpassed him,but he doesn't longer have the highest score.

He must win me to have the highest score

UjN7JMl.png

• Brohoof 6

do_not_miss_me_by_mekamaned-d5pdarl.png

Love Rarity and her chaise longue. it captures her elegance and noblesse so very well, it is so... her!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Of course a lesser piece of furniture could never dare to caress her soft curves. It is like in the fairy tale of the princess on the pear, she has to rest her buttocks on the most comfy cushions. She would instantly notice the discomfort of a lesser seating! :proud:

• Brohoof 5

do_not_miss_me_by_mekamaned-d5pdarl.png

Love Rarity and her chaise longue. it captures her elegance and noblesse so very well, it is so... her!

Of course a lesser piece of furniture could never dare to caress her soft curves. It is like in the fairy tale of the princess on the pear, she has to rest her buttocks on the most comfy cushions. She would instantly notice the discomfort of a lesser seating! :proud:

Her lovely chaise longue (thank you for saying that right!) is part of quite a few of my favorite scenes. I like to call 'Lesson Zero' - 'Rarity and her Chaise Longue' because of how prominently a role it plays in her shots.

tumblr_m649qmfCqF1rthxy9o1_400.gif

We haz a theme!

nice game... i sucked!...bad (blind E-pony with no hooves coulda done better lol)

maybe i need more... caffeine

attachicon.gif1a1.png

That picture!  Bloody hell that image is perfect. I'm getting ready to do something that I said I would never do. God help my soul.

• Brohoof 6

Her lovely chaise longue (thank you for saying that right!) is part of quite a few of my favorite scenes. I like to call 'Lesson Zero' - 'Rarity and her Chaise Longue' because of how prominently a role it plays in her shots.

img-2990633-2-tumblr_m649qmfCqF1rthxy9o1

We haz a theme!

That picture!  Bloody hell that image is perfect. I'm getting ready to do something that I said I would never do. God help my soul.

I had just found that picture and thought the same thing... its perfect

• Brohoof 6

So yeah ... Broke my rule about, 'No Pony Avatars' for me. :confused:

This ones staying ... way too much of what I love about Rarity is in that pic. :please:

Thanks for posting that @Argumedies

• Brohoof 7

Found another one for the coffee crew

post-8548-0-52217400-1408301593_thumb.jpeg

So yeah ... Broke my rule about, 'No Pony Avatars' for me. :confused:

This ones staying ... way too much of what I love about Rarity is in that pic. :please:

Thanks for posting that @Argumedies

No problem... besides, It looks good on you

also this adorable lil Rarity

post-8548-0-60162700-1408302338_thumb.png

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 7