Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

New wallpaper!!! :D Stumbled across this little beauty and just had to set it :please:

One day I'll set a Rarity wallpaper, one day...

PS: I do have a subtle MLP wallpaper with red ring of death Xbox pony, but it's pretty dark and subtle. I have to bring my laptop to work  :please:

• Brohoof 7

I came across the most beautiful case mod ever!  :D

So.... Fabulous!  :D

oh rarity you've been hitting the schnapps again ;D

What's wrong with that? *not hitting the alcohol again before ending vacation and starting to work again tomorrow*  :please:

• Brohoof 7

Rarity does need wings. How else will she bring fabulosity to Cloudsdale and other sky cities? I know Pegasi are not as great as unicorns, but they still deserve some fabulosity. 

Sorry, but I'd hate to see Rarity becoming an alicorn. :( (same for the other mane 6)

Seeing her flying would ruin her character in my opinion.

• Brohoof 5

Sorry, but I'd hate to see Rarity becoming an alicorn. :( (same for the other mane 6)

Seeing her flying would ruin her character in my opinion.

I for one would not really mind, but i also wont be sad in any way if the fab one does not become a alicorn. It's kinda redundant anyway, like i said.

She is already beautiful like a nymph. Noble like an angel. Talented like a muse... Why would she need alicorn status? That would be overkill!post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Still, i think she would enjoy soaring though the sky, it would be quite the inspirational experience for her.

rarity_by_chio_kami-d4vgmme.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Since it's come up a fair amount lately; my thoughts on the concept of the Mane 6 all becoming Alicorns is as follows...

No. I don't like this idea, it worked in G3, but that was a COMPLETELY different setting... Mind you I like G3, and was okay with the whole; now they're all princesses thing... But that was G3 and this is G4; G4 is more complex and seems to have more realworld consequences for the ponies' actions (which is good). Maybe it would be acceptable in a series finale; but even the. I don't think I'd like it... I don't mind Twilight being an alicorn; it makes sense for her as it was hinted from day 1; but not the rest.. 4 princesses should be plenty for Equestria...

Now that my morning ramble is done... Rarity!

post-26689-0-89811700-1408356255_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-91428600-1408356293_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-02503000-1408356320_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Since it's come up a fair amount lately; my thoughts on the concept of the Mane 6 all becoming Alicorns is as follows...

No. I don't like this idea, it worked in G3, but that was a COMPLETELY different setting... Mind you I like G3, and was okay with the whole; now they're all princesses thing... But that was G3 and this is G4; G4 is more complex and seems to have more realworld consequences for the ponies' actions (which is good). Maybe it would be acceptable in a series finale; but even the. I don't think I'd like it... I don't mind Twilight being an alicorn; it makes sense for her as it was hinted from day 1; but not the rest.. 4 princesses should be plenty for Equestria...

Now that my morning ramble is done... Rarity!

Alicorniation is something that happened in G3 too? I did not know that...

Then again, i do not know much about the older gens, maybe something that i need to change if i can someday force myself to overcome my innate lazyness... :muffins: Would be interesting to see how the older generations were... Remember where you came from and stuff...

Some really interesting piece. Has quite the unique style, i like it!

my_little_pony__rarity_by_alexfanarts-d5

Reminds me how much i wish i had some kind of talent... :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

I have an episode ide-ea!

Rarity could be hired to change the Wonderbolt uniform.  That would be a great show for Rarity and RD interaction, do some Wonderbolt backstory -- stuff like that.

• Brohoof 4

I have an episode ide-ea!

Rarity could be hired to change the Wonderbolt uniform.  That would be a great show for Rarity and RD interaction, do some Wonderbolt backstory -- stuff like that.

Would be a great idea!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

It's a shame that these two hardly interact. And there never has been a Raridash episode. Apart from the episode that shall not be named.

contest_entry__raridash_by_extra_fenix-d

Would also help to get the Rarity and Rainbow fanbases a little bit closer together.

• Brohoof 5

Alicorniation is something that happened in G3 too? I did not know that...

Then again, i do not know much about the older gens, maybe something that i need to change if i can someday force myself to overcome my innate lazyness... :muffins: Would be interesting to see how the older generations were... Remember where you came from and stuff...

Some really interesting piece. Has quite the unique style, i like it!

my_little_pony__rarity_by_alexfanarts-d5

Reminds me how much i wish i had some kind of talent... :muffins:

There wasn't Alicornation as you called it; just the title... There physiology remained the same... Earth pony, Pegasus or unicorn; no Alicorns... Happened in The Princess Promenade... (Spoiled for those who may watch it later)

Wysteria finds a hole, which leads to flower she picks being held by Spike the Dragon... This causes Spike to wake up from a thousand year nap and declare that she fulfilled the prophecy and is now the pony princess... Her friends start treating her different, like she's more important, she doesn't like it. So she makes a royal decree that all her friends are princesses too! Silly, juvenile, and not brought up in subsequent episodes; at all! Again, it works for G3. Not for FiM

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 5

Good Morning Fab Club

R0zawzD.jpg

This morning I am officially a parent of a high school kid. Don't know how I feel about that exactly. :confused:

PINKIE!!!!!!! LEAVE THE MANE ALONE. YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE COIFFURE!

high_school_ponies__by_elenafreckle-d5eh

• Brohoof 7