Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

OMG I NEED THIS PLUSHIE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

attachicon.giflarge (4).jpeg

hey ghostie you know they have a rarity plushie at buildabear workshop right? its a little expensive but well worth it when you can purchase a voice of 6 rarity sayings plus grand galloping galla clothes http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/search?Ntt=rarity

I know I want the cuteness :wub:

• Brohoof 7

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

Dun even know if i posted that already... :confused:

post-25189-0-04590700-1409061519_thumb.jpeg

But it's very... How does one say it? Kawaii!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Not that Rarity is not always Kawaii... Im always overwhelmed by her Kawaiiness!

Seriously... she is my adorable cubblebear...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 6

Dun even know if i posted that already... :confused:

attachicon.gifimg-2904409-2-671747__safe_rarity_equestria girls_glasses_human ponidox_artist-colon-luke3411.jpeg

But it's very... How does one say it? Kawaii!

Not that Rarity is not always Kawaii... Im always overwhelmed by her Kawaiiness!

Seriously... she is my adorable cubblebear...

if rarity is not kawaii she is then very regal and grand

by the way anyone like the new profile pic? ;)

• Brohoof 7

signature by Pucksterv

I've been wondering lately why does Rarity Fan Club have like 10 000 more replies than other mane 6 fan clubs. I mean it's obvious that the Rarity is so fabulous that she gathers the most interest but 10 000?

Easy. Rarity is the most interesting character on the show. There is a lot more to talk about her than about any other character. Besides, there are some huge fans here that posts something every hour they are awake at the very least.

I created a society called FSR (Fabulous Society of Rarifans) on Facebook. I'm sad that not many people get on there. I like fanboying about Rarity to people who like her, too. 

post-28857-0-20116400-1409081571_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

BcACRhR.png

Applejack Fan Club

I created a society called FSR (Fabulous Society of Rarifans) on Facebook. I'm sad that not many people get on there. I like fanboying about Rarity to people who like her, too. 

I'd join it, but I don't use Facebook anymore :( 

Also, still waiting for these goddamn images to get fixed. I'm not going to torture myself by using the stupid attachments anymore :V

Ah, screw it, I'll post something funny that I found :D

post-20419-0-48483100-1409081808_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I'd join it, but I don't use Facebook anymore :( 

Also, still waiting for these goddamn images to get fixed. I'm not going to torture myself by using the stupid attachments anymore :V

This site needs to fix the image issues. My doctor said I need to look at at least 100 pictures of Rarity every day. The glitch is making it difficult to do so. 

• Brohoof 7

BcACRhR.png

Applejack Fan Club

Anyway, got a new shirt today :D Love it already, and I plan on wearing it to school tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit down because Obsidian had to go somewhere today and he hasn't been online since, and that's got me a bit worried since it's really late over there.

Oh well, have the shirt :D

post-20419-0-05315700-1409082122_thumb.jpg

hey ghostie you know they have a rarity plushie at buildabear workshop right? its a little expensive but well worth it when you can purchase a voice of 6 rarity sayings plus grand galloping galla clothes http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/search?Ntt=rarity

I know I want the cuteness :wub:

I actually already have the BaB plush and the GGG dress, but I didn't get the saying...damn. Don't think it was in my budget at the time, though :( 

• Brohoof 9

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Rarity and Luna really need an episode together.attachicon.gifluna_and_rarity_by_pantera000-d5xxqgr.png

They do! And with Tabitha's improve skills they wouldn't even have to write it! She's that fabulous!

Easy. Rarity is the most interesting character on the show. There is a lot more to talk about her than about any other character. Besides, there are some huge fans here that posts something every hour they are awake at the very least.I created a society called FSR (Fabulous Society of Rarifans) on Facebook. I'm sad that not many people get on there. I like fanboying about Rarity to people who like her, too. 

attachicon.gifsad_rarity_by_ab101_graphics-d4o4obe.png

Unfortunately my friend, you can add me to the "would join but doesn't do Facebook list..."

The rains stopped here... Better go do my planting while he soils soft...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=flUBsL3iEP8

• Brohoof 6

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

I don't really think I should be on that list... I mean a lot of people post more than I do  :please:

But I do agree with the first 2  :D  2 great guys  :proud:

You were here a bit before a lot of us. And I saw you all over this thread before I joined the club :D

• Brohoof 6

Nothing helps me as much as looking at Rarity when I feel sad...today wasn't a great day and it continued after I got home, but just looking at pictures of her makes it so much better :wub:

I try to stop myself from being to open about it when I'm upset because I'm really, really bad at controlling my emotions...but Rarity has really helped me with that and I love her dearly for it :wub: She's done so much for me in my life...I really don't know how to word it without praising her to the point where it seems like glorification :confused: 

She's so wonderful... :wub:

Also...wonder if this is a reference to something :confused:

post-20419-0-69873600-1409090830_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

You were here a bit before a lot of us. And I saw you all over this thread before I joined the club :D

Well, it's true may 20th 2014 is a long time ago...  :please:

Way back at post 5805... more than 6000 posts in 3 months  :o

Can't say Rarity is best Mane 6, because I just can't decide even after 4 seasons (still voted for her in the best pony poll so she beat AJ by 1 vote   :D  ) , but the Rarity fan club is definitely best fan club.

Things changed a lot in my life since then. I mean I've slept with a Rarity plush for 2 days now  :please:  

• Brohoof 7

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Rarity fan club is sweet and perfect, although she's beautiful! :D

• Brohoof 6

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

Ooooooh! Glowing is right! Another new one!

So welcome to you, The Epic Rarity! Oh my! What a fitting name!

Always happy to meet new, fabulous people! Hope you have fun together with us!

Also, sadly the url linking is a little bit broken at the moment. Looking forward to see your gif when it works again though!

Still not working, I'll try again in a few hours. It's my first GIF, so don't expect too much. Idk anymore. Back to watching MLP... (There really hasn't been a Rarity episode for a while now, hoping the next one might be one) Edited by The Epic Rarity
  • Brohoof 6

Amazing.

Anyway, got a new shirt today :D Love it already, and I plan on wearing it to school tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit down because Obsidian had to go somewhere today and he hasn't been online since, and that's got me a bit worried since it's really late over there.

Oh well, have the shirt :D

attachicon.gifMD0vDQh.jpg

I actually already have the BaB plush and the GGG dress, but I didn't get the saying...damn. Don't think it was in my budget at the time, though :( 

well i'm not sure if you'd be able to get it in the plushie now if its already been made you could possibly unstitch it and then stitch it back together

• Brohoof 6

signature by Pucksterv

well i'm not sure if you'd be able to get it in the plushie now if its already been made you could possibly unstitch it and then stitch it back together

Yer they would do this. I went to Build a Bear recently to get AJ restuffed and they stitched her back together by hand :D

I'm off to the newsagents to find the MLP UK magazine tomorrow, this is the free gift for the new issue apparently :please:

post-26968-0-46843000-1409099569_thumb.jpg

Yer they would do this. I went to Build a Bear recently to get AJ restuffed and they stitched her back together by hand :D

I'm off to the newsagents to find the MLP UK magazine tomorrow, this is the free gift for the new issue apparently :please:

attachicon.gifRarity-Magazine-Figure.jpg

I figured they would cause they are pretty magical there :3 though the only thing is money I bet but for a decent stuffed animal its all worth it

• Brohoof 5

signature by Pucksterv

But I live in nowhereville, USA and I have 50 people in my graduating class :proud:

I think the nearest Build a Bear is a 2 hour drive, and I don't have a vehicle :( 

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

But I live in nowhereville, USA and I have 50 people in my graduating class :proud:

I think the nearest Build a Bear is a 2 hour drive, and I don't have a vehicle :( 

Having heard the Rarity voice box in store (you can also hear it on the BAB website), you're not missing out to be honest. 

oh its that bad? idk I haven't heard it

Yer they're not great. XD AJ and Rarity in particular, to me they sound like random people impersonating stereotypical cowboy/ posh voices. Not exactly something I wanted to put in my AJ or Rarity ;) If they had been recorded by the VAs themselves, then its a different story all together :D

Closer than me, my closest Build a Bear is about a 14 hour drive, and I don't have a vehicle either. Or any money, infact Imdon't think I will be able to get anything Rarity for a long time. :c
  • Brohoof 5

Amazing.